Ignored

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Ignored 

 

- Crystal Pov -

It has been a week now..since I've spoken to Jimin.

But the thing is :

I am acctualy not mad at him.

I am more mad at myself.

At that day when we kind of had a fight...after dragging me outside from the ballroom, I was already mad, but not at him.

Because I didn't even want to go to the dance that day... All my thoughts were mixed up and I couldn't think correctly.

I was frustrated by the fact that I couldn't get Jimin out of my head...All I did reminded me off Jimin.

When I cooked, I remembered how Jimin used to help me cook very often, and how he liked to smear whipped cream on my face when we made pancakes.

When I read, I remembered how Jimin used to tell me stories before going to bed.

When I eat, I remembered how,  once he accidently spat water on my face when we were seven years old.

I know it might sound weird, but It was a fun memory I had with him that I never forgotten

And on that day of the school dance, I realised how much I loved him and i couldn't get over him, I just couldn't deny the fact that I fell in love with him.

But It was too late, I was already Taehyung's girlfriend and I can't break up with him too suddenly.

I had to let him down slowly.

Or I will have to make him like me less.

So I was already confused and frustrated before going, because I wanted to tell Jimin so badly that I love him so much, but I couldn't cause Taehyung will be there and he will probably tell the guys about our relashionship.

...So when Jimin grabbed me outside I got mad for no reason, and it ended up in a small fight.

Well...It's true that he shouldn't in the relashionship.

But he IS my childhood best friend...so he does have the right in the same time.

So it ended up with me walking home alone with a constanly beeping phone from all the messages BTS was sending me...all except for Jimin.

When I arrived home. I just cried myself to sleep.

Even though, J-hope and Taehyung where ringing at my door bell.

I couldn't hear it, cause it was overshadowed by my cries.

 

And now here I am packing my stuff.

No, don't worry, I am not running away.

Even though that actually sounds like a good idea.

I am going to go on a trip to Japan with BTS and Suga's Parents, since it's the holiday.

But Taehyung couldn't come, he was in L.A. with his family.

Why would I go, even thought Jimin is going and I have been ignoring his existence since a whole week?

Because we are talking about Japan here!!! I won't let a small fight ruin my chance to go to the country of cherry blossoms, mangas and my favorite sweets of all times : Wagashi !

And we will probably stay in a big luxerious hotel, since Suga's parents are rich ! kekekekekeke~~

(A/N : Wagashis are traditional japanese sweets...yes, these cute little things are to eat! Yum~)

- - - - -

 

"Where are they?" Said J-Hope checking his watch.

"I don't know! I thought Suga, his parents and RapMon were coming together since they don't live far from eachother! But RapMon is already here" Said Jin.

"They are the ones who planned this, but they are the last to arrive!" Said Jungkook, sitting on his suitcase.

"They aren't the ones late...we are the ones too early...I think we all got too exited" I said sitting on the bench near J-hope and laid my head on his shoulder. 

"Oh there they are!" Said RapMon getting up.

"Suga! Mr. and Mrs. Min!" I said waving to try to tell them where we are. 

I put my suitcase near the others and walked to Suga and his parents.

"Annyeong! Mr. and Mrs. Min! Annyeong Suga" I said smilling at him and bowing at his parents.

"Aigoo~~Such a polite and well behaved kid." Said Mr. Min ruffling my hair.

"This is the type of girl you should marry Suga" Said Mrs. Min.

She is at it again *facepalm*.

"Well she is my type....but she is already taken" Said Suga joking and laughing at me blushing.

Such a joker.

 

After, we checked in and boarded the plane.

Then, we took our seats.

Since there were rows of three, I sat next to the window on my left, and I had RapMon and Jin on my right.

Mr. and Mrs. Min were sitting in frount of us, and Suga, J-hope and Jimin were behind.

The flight wasn't very long and we had a lot of fun chatting and playing games. We were having so much fun that we became loud and people around us shushed us and asked us to quiet down.

What can you say, we are teenagers after all...

 

When we arrived to airport, we went into a big van on our way to the hotel.

And we were all amazed by the beautiful sceneries of the city of Tokyo.

We even stopped in some places to walk and take pictures, even though the city was really crowded.

I also took a lot of selcas with BTS.

I even used the selca of me in between Suga and J-hope infront of a Hip hop Snapbacks store as an wallpaper for my samsung galaxy S3.

We had soo much fun in just 2 hours being in Tokyo!

And the trip is just starting.

Cause we will be here for 4 days and 3 nights.

I am soo exited being in Japan. YAY!!!

 

We we arrived in the GIGANTIC 25 levels hotel.

We all jaw dropped.

It was soo beautiful and luxirious. It must cost sooooooo much.

...And to think that Suga's parents are paying for all 9 of us!

We rented 3 rooms. One with Jimin, Jin and Rapmonster. The second one with Suga, J-hope, Jungkook and me. And the third is for Suga's parents.

Well...actually I was supposed to be in the room with RapMon and Jimin, but knowing that we fought, Jin kindly exchanged rooms with me. 

I owe him big. It would've been soo akward if me and Jimin were in the same room.

We were all washing up and changing getting ready for bed.

Then RapMon, Jin and Jimin came to our room, because it was bigger, and we chatted some more, played truth or dare games, eating candy we hid in our suitcases so Mr. and Mrs. Min won't know.

We all had fun.

But all good things come to an end.

We all returned to our rooms and went to our beds at 2 o'clock in the morning.

*This trip is going to be the best one yet* I told myself before falling asleep.

 

"Why don't you talk to Crystal? It has already been a week!" Said Jin at Jimin in their room before sleeping.

"She has been ignoring me. She won't even look at me!" Said Jimin frustrated.

*These two...don't they know they love eachother? Too bad Taehyung is in the way of their relashionship...* thought Jin before dozzing of to dreamland.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

_________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"You can't leave me!"

_________________________________

 

Hope you guys liked this chapter :D I tried to update faster cause I still feel bad for not updating last time...

This one was longer than the previous ones !!! YAY!!

And I will try to upadate again today (In Canada, right now, it's 11am).

They are going to Japan!! I always loved to ga to Japan! 

What is going to happen there ~~~

BTS are worried about Jimin and Crystal, cause Ducky keep igngnoring Jimin :(

OMG >____< What a cutie <3