Letting You Go

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Letting You Go 

 

- Crystal Pov -

"Thank yo--" He said looking at me, he looked a bit shocked. 

My plan is working... 

What plan you say?

Well I talked a bit with Bangtan and they all agreed that Jimin liked me back. 

I felt like in Heaven when they told me that! The first guy in fell in love with also loves me. 

agafagsfsvstsvsh *spazzing*

But I wanted to make sure he did. 

Suga, since he is the trickster in BTS, told me about a trick I could do....

While I was leaning closer to him i was looking at his lips in the same time.

Then when he was looking at my lips, he gulped.

Both of us were leaning closer.
 
Is Jiminnie really letting me kiss him? Why is he leaning in too? Is it a sign that he loves me?
 
Then suddenly I slightly turned my head to the side, pass right next to his lips and kissed his cheek instead.
 
When i pulled back and got up, he faced looked so shocked and red of embarresement. And he rarely turns red.
 
"Enjoy your bento~" I said smilling and turning by back at him walking away from the room.
 
I think it worked! 
 
I was smilling to myself like an idiot, my back leaning against the door of the room. 
 
 
- Jimin Pov -
 
Omg what was that? 
 
WHY THE HELL DID SHE DO THAT?? 
 
Did i just got trolled?
 
I was so close to kiss her, but she kissed my cheek! 
 
Was i just dilusionning that i thought she was going to kiss my lips?
 
...Or was she just trying to trick me?
 
Omg she is such a tease...Now i want to kiss her even more badly! 
 
Urghh the feelz.
 
 
- Crystal Pov - 
 
We were in the hospital room in Korea, today was the last day he had to stay in the hospital.
 
Unfortunately, I couldn't go visit him often since a while, cause when we came back to Korea, school started the day after.
 
Well...I did skip a week of school to be with Jimin, but for the last two weeks he convinced me to go back to school.
 
He said I shouldn't skip too many school days, or I won't be able to go to a good university... Because I skipped a while because of the incident at school and now to watch over Jiminnie...
 
This year was definitly not like others.
 
I fell in love for the first time, I had my first 'boyfriend', I had my first kiss, there was a new Bangtan member, I went overseas, I almost got drowned, Jimin got shot...
 
So many things have been happening lately, it's hard to think strait.
 
 
Suddenly I thought about what Taehyung told me.
 
[FLASHBACK]
 
Crystal was finaly at school after skipping for a week... *sigh* She wanted to stay longer in the hospital with Jimin.
 
The final bell ring came pretty fast and it was time to go home. She took all her things for homework and went towards the school gate. 
 
Taehyung was waiting for her. When he saw her, he gave her a small smile and gestured her to come to him.
 
Crystal was a bit hesitant at first, because it was a bit akward. But she wanted to know why he broke up with her, so she went to Taehyung.
 
"Hey~! Long time no see" Said Taehyung smilling, but she could tell the smile was fake.
 
"Yeah" She simply said.
 
"I want to talk about something with you. Do you mind comming with me to a café?" He asked. She just noded.
 
*Since I will be late to go to the hospital, i should text message Jiminnie* She thought.
 
The walk was quiet while Crystal was texting Jimin.
 
Taehyung tried to peek at her phone when he saw her smilling at the screen.
 
He then saw the person she was texting.
 
Park Jimin.
 
He just sighed.
 
When they arrived at the café, they ordered their drinks.
 
"So... what did you want to talk about..." Crystal asked shyly trying to stop the akward silence.
 
"You probably know what I want to talk about...Well the reason why I broke up with you is that I wanted you to be happy..." He said looking sad.
 
Crystal didn't answer and Taehyung sighed.
 
"After a while I realised how you smiled less, since we were together, your smiles didn't seem sincere.
And the way you looked at Jimin, reminded me how the way I used to look at you...I know you like Jimin. I tried to shrug it off, but after the school's dance...I realised that I was in the way of your's and Jimin relashionship..."
 
Crystal still didn't say anything...she felt really bad for him...She hurt Taehyung.
 
"I heard about the incident in Japan. A member of BTS called me, and when I asked if you were ok, he told me you cried so much, your eyes were going to come off. I know you love him and that he loves you even more, he cares a lot for you...he even put his life in danger for you. I trust Jimin for making you happy. So I decided to break up so you can be with Jimin and be happy..."
 
"Taehyung I am so sorry...If ever i knew how much i loved Jimin in the first place, I would've accepted to be your girlfriend and none of this would've happened..." Crystal said feeeling really bad. 
 
"No It's ok, It's also a bit my fault..I kind of knew that you loved him...but I still tried to take you away from him..."
 
"..."
 
"And besides, this morning I discovered I will be moving to the States...My father has a buisness there and since it's my last high school year, they want to put me in a American University... So I would have had to break up after all..."
 
"What? You are leaving? Why don't you stay here? Does BTS already know about it?"
 
"No they don't, but I won't tell them. I just want to leave without any sad goodbyes."
 
"What will they think? Don't you think they will be worried?" I said, tears treatening to fall.
 
"..."
 
"I know we just broke up, and I might end up with Jiminnie, but I still want you to be my friend, our friend, you are so nice and kind. I will miss you so much..." I said while a tear rolled down my cheek.
 
Teahyungs heart ached to see Crystal sad...but he didn't have any choice. Even If he stayed here, he won't be able to see Jimin and Crystal together, as a couple. He will be happy for them, but it will still hurt him.
 
"Please don't cry...I will try to keep contact and skype with you...I want to see you smile genuinly at the camera, ok?" He said smilling.
 
"I need to go back home and prepare for the flight in 3 days, so promise me you won't tell BTS yet.." He said standing up.
 
"I-i promise..." I said standing up too and hugged him.
 
"I will miss you so much" Said Crystal still hugging.
 
"I will miss you more..." Said Taehyung closing eyes so he won't cry. 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
_________________________________
 
Next Chapter Preview
 
"I don't want to go to school...I want to stay with you"
_________________________________
 
Hey~~
OMG Ducky trolling Jimin LMFAO.
And Jimin has a hard time controlling his hormones.
Now you know why Taehyung broke up with her, he is soo sweet for caring more about her hapiness then his ;A;
This Story I almost finish guys :( Maybe One or two more chapters...It depends if you guys want some chapters of Jimin and Crystal dating as a couple...
HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN BTS photoshot of Ceci ?? They are so hawt ;A; What is Air...