Can't help it

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Can't help it 

 

- Crystal Pov -

"Are you ok?!?!?" I asked Jimin worried.

"I'm fine..." He said gincing in pain.

"You need to be careful, or it will never heal" I said looking at Jiminnie. When he came out of the car, his shoulder accidently hit the door.

"Yah! I said I'm fine see! Owww!!!" He said trying to move his shoulder to prove me wrong, but I just hurted him more.

"Let's get in the house so you can rest." I told him unlocking the door of his house.

We got in the house and he sat on the couch. I went towards the kitchen. I took a frozen chicken out of the fridge.

Then I started to boil water.

"Ducky? What are you doing?" He said from the living room.

"Cooking" 

"But my parents are coming home in a half hour, my mom will cook" 

"No It's fine, I can cook" 

"My mom will cook, come sit down with me here." He said patting the empty seat next to him.

"Yah! I said I was going to cook..."

He then got up, went towards the kitchen and backhugged me.

"Ducky~ Please watch a movie with me" He whispered in my ear in freaking cute voice.

I sliglty shivered.

"Ummmm..." I said pretending to think, getting away from his hug.

I then stick my tongue out at him.

"Aniyoo~~"

He then pouted.

I just turned by back at him and went back to work.

I sudenly felt lifted.

I felt Jimin's strong arms around my waist, he carried me to the couch.

He put me down then went to the big flat screen TV and put in a dvd.

"What are we watching?" I said not wanting to argue.

"You'll see" He came back and sat so close to me.

"Eeyy~ Not a car or robot movie~" I said not liking those type of movies.

"Of course not" He said smiling at me and then putting his arm around my shoulders and put a blancky on us 

I felt blushing at how close we were.

After watching half of the movie and we heard the frount door open.

We both looked behind the couch and we saw Mr and Mrs Park coming in.

We greeted eachother. Then we saw BTS coming in.

"Hey Ducky and Jimin~" Said Jung kook, coming towards us.

"We brought food!" Said Jin.

Coming to the living room table to put the bags of food.

Then he stoped walking when he saw me and Jimin.

He eyed us looking at how close we were, his arm around me and under the blancky. We were practicaly cuddling. We looked a couple spending some time together.

I suddenly realised why Jin eyed us and squirmed out of Jimin's arm around me and got up.

"What did you bring?" I said akwardly as Jin, when Jimin wasn't looking, started to wriggle his eyebrows.

I slightly smaked his arm.

- - - - -

 

After eating and BTS left, I brought bandages and medication Jimin had to take, and went to his room.

"Jiminnie, here are the medications, we need to change the bandages." I said entering his room.

"Argghh It always stings when we change the bandage..." He said putting tha blacky on top of him.

He is so cute, he looks like a 5 years old who doesn't want to eat his vegetables...

"Yah!" I said sitting on his bed and bending over to pull of the blanket.

"Let me change the bandage." He got up and sat on the bed his back facing me.

He then lifted his t-shirt and took it off.

.

I redened a lot. He has such a nice body.

I then took of the bandage and put the products on the place he got shot.

"Arghhhh" He said stiffening a bit cause it hurted a lot.

"Sorry, wait I am almost finish..." I said putting another bandage.

"Just wait three more weeks and you won't need to put the bandage anymore." I said getting up and putting the bandages on the table.

"Where has Taehyung been? I haven't seen him in a long time." He asked putting his t-shirt back on.

I stayed silent for a while and sat on the bed, leaning my back on the wall.

"We won't be seing him for a while.." I said looking down.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because..."

"Because?"

"He is moving to America..." 

He didn't say anything.

"And we kind...of also broke up..." She said looking at me.

 

- Jimin Pov -

"And we kind...of also broke up.."

what.

They broke up? WAIT DOES IT MEAN I CAN NOW FREELY TELL HER I LOVE HER?

AND THAT IT WON'T BE WRONG, CAUSE NOW SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?!

I felt like I was bursting of hapiness! 

I got closer to her and cupped her face in my hands.

I looked at her and couldn't help it anymore.

Now is the moment to show her I love her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

__________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"Don't do anything naughty!"

__________________________________

 

OMG GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR THE BORRING CHAPTER 

 

love me.

I wanted to cut the scene to put what happens next in another chapter. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR THE BEGGINING, SO I PUT RANDOME BORING STUFF

But I bet you can't wait for the next chapter...hehehe

LOL at Jin wrigling his eyebrows at the MinStal moment xDDD

Don't forget to tell me in the comment section if you want chapters about MinStal as a couple. :D

LOVE YOU <3