Why is my heartbeat so fast ?

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Why is my Hearbeat so fast ? 

 

- Crystal Pov -

I woke up in a room with white walls and white furniturs.

God dammit, I'm in the hospital...

Then I looked on my right. 

I saw Jimin sleeping on his arm, facing the floor.

Aww...so cute. He must be tired from all the running and door banging.

I lift myself to sit down. Then I started petting his soft hair.

"Thank you so much for saving me...I don't know what could've happen if it weren't for you" I said smilling at him.

His head turn to his left, still sleeping.

Now I could see well his face....

Suddenly I could feel my heart beating really fast, like if it was running a marathon. My hand stop petting his head.

What is this feeling? Since a week, I started feeling happier and my heart beats faster and faster each time I was around him...

Could it be, after 17 years of friendship, that I am falling for him?

 

"Oh you're finaly awake!!" Someone said hugging me.

He pulled back and smiled at me with his gorgeous smile.

I was too occupied thinking, that I didn't realise that Jimin was already awake. 

"Finaly??? How long have I been sleeing?" I asked curious.

"It's been 10 hours already, BTS came for a while but i told them to go 2 hours ago" He said pouting.

"10 hours?" I looked at his pouting face. "Why? Did you miss me that much? " I said teasingly, poking his cheek.

"Of course! I was worried!!"

Omg. Can someone please tell the butterflies in my tummy to calm down.

"Wait, what time is it?"

"It's 11:43 pm"

"Yah! It's late, aren't you going to go home and sleep?"

"With you staying here alone! Nuh uh!!!" He said crossing his arm. "And besides, you were in a critical situation! 100 more ml of blood lost and you could've DIED!!!"

"But there's school tomorrow"

"Well to bad for school!" He said.

This time, I pouted.

"You look like a little rubber ducky when you pout! Aigoo~ So cute" He said pinching my cheeks.

*knock knock*

A doctor entered the room.

"Well, miss Choi, I see you're doing fine" Said the doctor smilling when he saw me and Jimin.

I quickly pulled back from him. I blushed.

"How long do I still have to stay here, doctor?"

"About a week and you're free to go" 

"A week..."

"I will be back later, miss Choi"

Then he left and closed the door.

"See? It will take a week, I will be used to be alone. So you should go back home and sleep."

"Who said I won't stay here and sleep here for a week" I blushed from his comment.

"I will be bored seeing your face everyday!" I said teasing him.

"No one's bored of this handsome face!" He said. We both laughed.

- - - - -

 

- Jimin's Pov -

We chatted a bit more, then Crystal fell asleep.

I went towards a couch in the room and layed down.

*Sigh* I'm glad she's ok. I was soo worried. That bastard !!! Who does he think he is touching my ducky like that!!!!!

*Sigh*

...

I tosed and turned, but I couldn't sleep.

I sat down on the couch, I looked at the clock, it was already 3:14 in the morning...

Then i looked at Crystal...Maybe she wouldn't mind if I sleep with her...

I got up and layed down next to her.

I could smell the sweet scent of her shampoo.

Not long after I fell asleep smiling.

- - - - -

 

- Nobody Pov -

Crystal woke up with someone close to her face.

"Ahhh!" She said shocked. But then she saw who it was.

"Yah! J-hope! You scared me! What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to check up on you before going to school! Since, you know, i don't live far from here! Jimin send me a text yesterday night, that you woke up. "

"Oh really? Wait...what time is it?"

"It's 7:02, so i go catch my bus in 30 minutes!"

"Where is Jimin?"

"He went to your house to get some cloths and stuff for you"

...

After chatting for a while. Crystal decided to ask something that she has been thinking of.

"J-hope..."

"Yes?"

"Well...since you're by closes bestfriend besides Jimin...I wanted to ask you something..."

"What is it?"

"Well...ummm...you know when you are close to someone, or when that person is smilling at you or even hug you...and suddenly you have butterflies in your tummy and your heartbeat is going really fast......"

"I can see where you are going.." He said smilling his face came closer to her ear.

"It means you're in love." He whispered into her ear.

"REALLY???"

"Yup and I think I know who it is...." Said J-hope smirking.

"No you don't! I don't love anyone that way! I was just wonderring" 

"Jimin"

"Huh?"

"It's Jimin, am I right?" He said sure of himself.

"Pfffff.. Of course not! He's just my bestfriend and--" She acted like it was obvious it wasn't him.

"Oh come on! I know it's him, you're a total loser when it comes to acting!!!" He said smirking.

"..."

"Don't tell him ok?!?!" She said redenning.

"So IT IS HIM!" J-hope said proud he found out.

"OK IT'S HIM! But promise me you won't tell him...I want to tell him myself...But I am bit scared the feeling won't be mutual..." She said looking really sad.

*Don't worry about that Crystal I am sure the feeli--* J-hope's thought got cut by Jimin entering the room.

"Oh hi J-hope! What are you doing here? Aren't you going to school?" 

*OMG I hope he didn't hear our conversation*

"What about you?" Said J-hope.

"I'm staying here with Ducky!" Said Jimin smilling and putting the bags he brought on the table.

"Oh ok! So I guess I will be going now!" Said J-hope leaving and winking at Crystal.

"Bye J-hoppie!" Said Crystal.

When he left, Jimin came to me.

"Ducky, I brought some of your Ipad and stuff, if ever you are bored" He said, giving her his sweetest smile.

"Thanks a lot Jiminnie.." She said, not even paying attention to what he said.

The only thing she was thinking of was him.

*How come I never realised it earlier... that i loved you more than a bestfriend*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

__________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"I am not going to back off...I will make you mine"

__________________________________

 

Hey, hey hey! Crystal finaly realised her feelings towards Jimin! *Party time*

I see that most of you are happy that Jimin saved her. I am glad i choose him c:

OMG J-HOPE !! xDDDDD Hahahahha. But damn THAT SMILE //dead

LOVE YOU GUYS TILL THE END !!! <3