You're Mine Now

My Little Rubber Ducky

 You're Mine Now 

 

- Jimin Pov -

I got closer to her and cupped her face in my hands.

I looked at her and couldn't help it anymore.

Now is the moment to show her I love her.

I was leaning in, tilting my hand slightly to the side.

I looked at her eyes for the last time and I could feel her minty breath on me.

Then our lips pressed together, It felt so soft. 

She then was kissing me back.

While our lips were moving together, my hands went down to her waist and I wrapped my arms around her.

We released from the kiss for a second, grasping for air without saying a word and then I imediatly kissed her again.

The kiss was supposed to be sweet and innocent like her, but when her fingers went trought my hair.

I lost control of my body.

The way she reacted to the kiss was making me even more greedy.

My body pressed even closer to hers from how pleasuring the kiss was. 

I then gently bit her lip asking for a way in.

She slightly parted and I slid my tongue in. It turned into a french kiss.

The heat was rissing up from how close our body was.

She slightly pushed me away, so she could breath, whe was breathing heavily.

It exited me a little, and then, when i realised we made up on my bed, I was suddenly thinking dirty thought.

What can I say? I am a young teenager boy in love. How could I not?

Then we kissed again, but this time it was a sweet and gentle kiss.

"I love you" I managed to say between the kisses. "I always did"

Then our lips sligtly parted as we came to a stop, and I rested my forehead on hers.

She looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"I love you too" She said smilling brigtly.

- - - - -

 

- Nobody Pov -

"Please~~" Jimin begged.

"No" 

"Please~~buing buing" Jimin did aegyo to Ducky.

"Eww you look ugly!" Ducky said teasing him.

He continue to do aegyo.

"Yah! And to think your a year older than me" She said putting the final decorations on the vanilla frosted 3 layered cake.

"Just a small piece" He said back hugging her, burrying his face in her hair.

"No, we are going to eat this cake later, with everyone" She said taking off her apron with Jimin still back hugging her.

 "Jagiya~" He whispered in her ear. And then he suddenly started to give her small kisses on her neck. Then he started kissing lower until her collarbone.

(A/N : "Jagiya" means "honey" or "baby" in korean)

"Mrs.Park! Jimin-hyung is kissing Ducky in the kitchen again!" Shouted Jung kook, when he came to the kitchen to get chips, but saw the scene infront of him.

"Eww..I'm not even hungry anymore" He said putting the bag of chips back on the table.

"Yah! Maknae! Wait until you have a girlfriend! And see if you find it disgusting." Jimin said looking behind him where Jung kook was, cause he was still hugging Ducky.

"He's right not in the kitchen." She said going to the living room where the rest of BTS was.

"I still can't believe the best friends in the world are now a couple" Said Jin.

"When did you guys confess?" Asked J-hope.

"You remember the day, me and Jimin were watching a movie, then you guys came bringing food."

"You mean the day you guys were cuddling in the couch" Said Jin laughing remembering the scene.

"Yah!"

"Well you guys better not do anything naughty when we are not here ok?" Said Suga wriggling his eyebrows.

"We can't leave them alone anymore" Said RapMon.

"Cause you guys are already so close, that you used to sleep in the same bed sometimes...So don't don't do something you guys might regret all--" 

"YAH!" Said Jimin, putting his arm around Duckys shoulder. She was turning so red of embarresement.

- - - - -

 

After BTS, Jimin, Crystal and the Parks were finish eating dinner. And after Jimin devoured the cake.

BTS went home, and Mr and Mrs Park prepared to go to sleep. 

Crystal was about to go home to.

"Can't you stay here tonight?" Asked Jimin.

"No I am going home. And remember what the guys said?" She said smilling.

"Do you really think I am just going to do it without your agrement?" She blushed at his comment.

"I'm going now, bye" She said giving him a small kiss on his cheek.

She turned and walked away to her house.

Jimin was still fighting with himself if he should follow her to her house. But he is afraid of what could happen if he goes there, cause he still has a problem controlling himself.

"I really love you my little rubber ducky..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

__________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"You took a picture?!?!?"

__________________________________

 

Hey~~ The long awaited kiss finally happened ! I hope you guys like it :D

I actually thought of a mamber ing them. But I felt sorry for Ducky and Jimin forever ed xD

OMG Jimin calling Crystal Jagiya <3 amhjnzfnvcnvl I want to be called jagiya by Jimin and hugged by him too ;A;

I decided to add extra chapters of MinStal Moments (them dating) But I will just add one or two :)

And when I will finish this fanfic, I will probably start a new love-hate fanfic starring SUGA <3

So look forward to my new story soon :D

I love you guys !