Summer Trip

My Little Rubber Ducky

 Summer Trip 

 

Here we are. We finally arrived at our destination.

The place we were so excited to go to.

We are finnally at .....*drum roll*..... JEJU ISLAND !

I just can't believe we are here! The beach, the beautiful places to visit, the food...and even a house in a villa that Jimin rented for our 3 days stay.

"It's so beautiful!" I exclaimed at the beautiful scenary, when we came out of the airport.

"Wow, something tells me this trip is going to be kickass!" Said Suga taking his camera out and taking a picture.

"Come on, let's go get a car!" Said Jimin leading the way to the car rental.

 

"Chokiwa danbeone neukkyeo"

"Neol hanibe chijeucheoreom jibeoneoeulteda~~"

"Hyanggimatgo saekkkal eummihago"

"Wainboda uahage jabameokeulteda~~"

We were in the van that we rented, and we were already enjoying ourselves listening to EXO's "Wolf" at full volume in the car. Suga's right, this trip is going to be A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

"Geurae wolf naega wolf Awouuuu!" Chanted Jin acting like a wolf.

"A saranghaeyo~ nan neukdaego neon minyeo" Whispered Jimin in my ear, he was sitting next to me.

I shivered a little, and he smirked at my reaction.

"You know, In the house I rented, there are three rooms...and I wondered, why don't the guys share two rooms, and...we can share the other room together ?" He said smirking.

I just wanted to slap that y smirk of his face. It's true that i wanted to share a room with him, because i wanted to cuddle in bed before sleeping...but i guess Jimin has different intentions.

"Yah! What happened to the cute and innocent Jiminnie?" I said crossing my arms.

"Puberty hit me some years ago, I am not going to stay innocent forever!" He said with a smile across his beautiful face.

"Awwww...But i want my innocent and cute little Jiminnie back~" I said pouting.

"But I am still cute! See?" He said doing the kwiyomi player. I mentaly facepalmed myself.

"Yah! I can do it soooo much better than you Jimin" Said Jin.

Not again. Jin's is doing aegyo again. I can't believe they are older than me .__.

 

"Holyyyyyyy Cow!" Said Rapmon.

"How the freacking hell did you afford to rent this house???" Exclaimed Jin.

"I just found it on internet" 

"How much did it cost?!" Said Suga jawdropping, along with everyone else, at the house.

"Not that much..." 

"Not that much?! This is almost a big as my house!" Said Suga practicaly screaming at Jimin.

"Ok ok ! I got 80% off..." 

"How the hell did you get that?"

"I don't know, I'm just lucky I guess"

 

When we entered the house, I was amazed, the fire place was gigantic and the furniture were so luxurious and then we went up stairs and the rooms were BIG.

"Wow, all of them have a two king size bed and their own bathroom that could fit an elephant in it!" Said J-Hope.

"Who has which rooms?" Asked Rapmon.

I felt Jimin nudge on my arm.

Is he serious about what he said earlier?

"Well, since there is 7 of us, two can go in that room..." Said Jimin pointing at the room next to them.

"Then three of you can go in that one..." He said pointing at the room at the end of the hall.

"...And then we'll take the last one" He said smilling and putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Aniya! Not you two together alone! I'll stay with you guys" Said J-hope putting himself between me and Jimin and putting his both arms around our necks.

"Ok guys, go unpack in your rooms and we will be leaving in twenty minutes!" Said Rapmon as everyone went to their own rooms.

I heard Jimin grunt and saw a glimse of him burying his elbow in J-hope's ribcage.

"Yah!" Said J-hope pushing Jimin lightly.

 

"I am just going to look around the house ok?" I was on my way out when Jimin was following me putting a shirt on.

"I'll come with you"

 

The swimming pool is so nice, I hope we'll have the time to swim in here, like at Suga's birthday.

We continue to walk on the edge of the swimming pool when i heard somewonw clearing his troat.

I looked around at who it was and saw a guy in a simple v-neck gray shirt, wearing a pair of black jeans and a red snapback, so I couldn't see the color of his hair, but i think i saw some blonde hair.

He was looking at us through his pair of aviator shades.

"Who is it?" I whispered at Jimin behind me.

"I don't know, but he looks familiar" Whispered back Jimin.

"What a coincidence to see you guys here."

Is it who i think it is?

No, shouldn't be here.

He can't be here.

He brought down his shades.

.

"I think it just might be fate that we meet again on a nother island..."

"Yongguk?" 

"Yup, it's me...Ji.....uh...Jinnie?"

"Jimin" He sighed.

"Sure whatever"

He came towards me spreading his arms.

"It's nice to see you again!" He said hugging me.

The hug was a bit akward and I tried to free myself from him, but he just hold on tighter.

"Nice to see you too, but what are you doing here" I managed to say when he finaly released me from the hug.

"You see, all the houses on this streets?" He said showing the houses in the villa.

"Uhuh?"

"Well...they all belong to my father" He said proud of himself.

What? All these houses! It must have cost a fortune! And they must earn a lot when people come here and rent their houses!

They must earn a hole lot of money.

I felt Jimin gripping on my wrist and nudging me. 

Oh so I see...someone is jealouse and wants attention huh ?

"See you later around Yongguk...maybe" I whispered the last part. I know that we are friends now, but i know he still has feelings for me, so i feel uncomfortable around him, especialy knowing that i already have a boyfriend.

Went continue walking and Jimin turned his head facing me.

"Yah! I know your friends again, but can you please not see him if I'm not here?" Pleaded Jimin, when Yongguk was out of sight.

I stoped walking and looked at Jimin in the eyes, I then pecked his lips.

"I promise that i won't talk, not even look at him while our trip here. You've got all my affection and attention..." 

Jimin smiled at me sweetly *But I am still worried that you still have a crush on him, you can make me feel so loved but insecure in the same time, please keep your promise* thought Jimin.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

____________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"You promised me..."

____________________________

Here is a knife, rope and gun *hands you the weapons*

You have all rights to kill this horrible author.

You might not forgive me (I hope you do), but i haven't updated for personnal reasons.

I hope you understand :)

Anyhow, i hope you like this chapter! I want to go to Jeju Island with bangtan too T___T.

And i want to share a room with Jimin.

Have you guys seen Bangtan's N.O mv ?

I nearly died drowning in feels, i just can't with them.

I have a question for you guys :D

Would  you guys like me to take a selca of myself, and show it to you guys the next chapter?

or,

Would you want me to right a short paragraph of myself (what i like, where i live, my age...)?

Right your answer in the comments bellow ;)

Oh and welcome to my new readers and subscribers !