Everyday

My Little Rubber Ducky

Evereryday

 

*Ding dong*

I heard loud footsteps running towards the door of the house right in front of me, and suddenly it flew open, showing a panicked girl with bed hair, a cute pair of ducky shorts and a toothbrush dangling from . I just standed still and smiled. 

" I am late again" She said while running upstairs to her room.

"Nice duck boxers!" I said, laughing at her. I steped in the very familiar house, just like it was my own, I placed my bagpack on the floor and went towards the kitchen, turning the kitchen top on.

"Yah, Jimin! I remind you, that you are the idiot that bought me that for christmas" She said yelling from her room. I could hear things scattering around, she always wakes up late.

"Well you're the idiot wearing it"

"Well what if I like these duck boxers?!" She said while sticking her tongue out, while she came back downstairs toward the kitchen.

*so cute* I thought to myself.

"Don't worry I'm not judging you, even how weird and crazy you are, Ducky !" I said smirking at her while getting the pre-made pancake batter out of her fridge.

"I told you not to call me that, Jiminnie!"

"But it's cute~! And can you get me a tie, I forgot mine again" I said while pourring the batter into the pan and flipping the pancakes.

You must be wondering why is a guy at at girls house cooking, and helping himself with the food? Why, it's simple : Crystal and I know eachother since the crib era (we even used to sleep in the same crib), our parents used to be best friends since a long time, and were thereself best childhood friends, so since our birth we have always been together. We also live on the same street, three house away, to be exact. So basicaly, our childhood consisted of hanging out at eachothers houses all the time, going to school together, doing homework together...everything together.

...But when Crystal was 14, something tragic happened...Her mom died when falling of a cliff and her dad died from a bear attack, when her family and my family where camping together. It was very hard on her, cause not like some teens that have a bad relashionship with their parents and fight often, she was always so nice and obedient towards her parents (my parents always say that they would've loved having her as a daughter) she loved them, and they loved her. Luckily, BTS, my family and I where always there for her...always...

 

Since the accident, my parents (Mr. and Mrs Park) took Crystal in and took care of her, cause she couldn't stay alone. She often cried to sleep, or have bad dreams of her parents falling of the cliff, over and over again. But BTS and I would always cheer her up with our dorkiness and wierdness.

 

Who's BTS ? Well, they are a bunch of dudes we met when we were 10 at school : J-hope, Suga, Rap Monster, Jin and Jung Kook. 5 guys. They were dorks really nice for not bullying Crystal. Yeah... She used to be bullied, mostly by girls, just because, she wasn't like what a girl should be,she didn't wear makeup, she didn't do any girly things with her hair (wich used to be acctualy short), she never had a boyfriend, never kissed, she didn't wear heels... She wasn't like that, she was always hanging out with dudes, wearing caps, wearing sneakers, buying army shirts, playing video games like Call of Duty. She wasn't like the girls, but you couldn't call her a tomboy, cause she have a very feminie face and she is really really pretty, her hair is not cut like the guys, it is acctualy shoulder lengh and she wear the school uniform skirts at school even though girls have the right to put pants.

"Crystal! Breakfast is ready!"

"Coming" She was rushing down the stairs while buttoning up her shirt with a "Big Bang" cap in , and two ties floping around her neck.

"Whip cream, straberries and maple syrup on your pancake?"

"Yup"

"You never change" I said while smilling at her while she was stuffing a plain pancake in .

She puffed her cheeks. , that's soo cute, I started blushing. So I quickly look away.

"Hey I heard that there is a new guy in our grade" I changed subject.

"Yeah, he's in my science, maths and PE class, he looks really nice...and he's kind of cute" She said looking at her half eaten pancake.

What.

She also thinks he's cute? Why do all girls find him cute? What's so great about him, huh ? All girls in school are already head over heels for him.

Wait...Does it mean she has a crush on him ?

"Do you have a crush on him???" I said a little loudly.

"Don't need to raise your voice like that...I just said he was cute...." She said looking away, but I noticed I sligt blush on her adorable cheeks.

"Here is your tie" She handed me the red wine colored tie to match with our marine blue uniform. Why was she handing it to me? She is the one that usualy ties it for me every morning.

"Can't you tie it for me?" I asked a little worried that she suddenly felt a little awkward because of me mentioning the new student, that she seemed to like.

"Ok..."

Everyday, she ties the tie around my neck. I can tie it myself, my mom thought me last year when she knew that Crystal ties it for me every morning. She said that i should know how to do it myself at my age. But i never tied it myself. Why? It might sound wrong but.... I love the way Crystal's face is so close to mine, i could feel her breath on my neck, it sent shivers down my spine. The way she looked when she was concentred is really cute...Our bodies are so close I could feel the heat rising. Sometimes i need to fight the urge of kissing her. But i can't put 17 years of friendship in danger, I never will. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. I will never, ever forgive myself if i kissed her. It will only make it akward beetween us, she will start to avoid me, and next thing you know, we won't see eachother again.

Because the feeling isn't mutual. She dosen't have fellings for me or love me like I do.

- - - - -

- Crystal Pov -

The trip to school felt like forever. It was soo akward. Why did Jimin raise his voice like that when we spoke about the transfert student, KimTaehyung? Did he think that i like him?

Well I did kind of lie. I do have a crush on him...but why was it so hard for me to tell Jiminnie ? He is my all time best friend, he would understand if I had a crush. But the words didn't seem to come out of my mouth... I stold a small glance at him. He was looking down at the floor kicking a small pebble, he had his hands in his pockets. What was he thinking? I saw him opening his mouth to say something, but then close it back after.

"Noona! Jimin-hyung"

I saw Jung kook waving at us like a little kid. The rest of BTS were there, chilling next to the school gate.

"Hey guys~" I said walking towards them, leaving Jimin behind.

"Yah you're late. Come on let's go to class now, if you don't want to get punished" Said J-Hope, while messing with my hair before running away with my cap. 

"Come back here J-hope !" I said chasing after him in the school's corridors. Curse his annoyingly cute gigling and his speed.

When we entered the cafeteria, I sliped on the freshly cleaned floor and bumped on someone.

And I fell on, what seems to be, a guy. 

"Yo Taehyung! I told you chicks will be running at you! And you got yourself at hot one~!"

What.

I look up seeing a handsome face right infront of me. I fell on Taehyung, the Kim Taehyung, the cutest transfer student ever. I blushed seeing how close we are. Our lips almost touched. 

Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Crystal?"

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys~~ First chapter is here !!! Hope you guys like it !

Please Subscribe, upvote and comment ! They always make my day ! <3

adsrdsshzdzaydfd BTS is the best rookie group of 2013 !!!!! 

MY FEELS ARE FREAKING EVERYWHERE !!! *flyping tables*

I will try to update soon, maybe tomorow or today ! :)