Chapter 2 - Appointment

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kajaaaaaa..." Woohyun happily placed his hand around Sunggyu's shoulder and dragged him out from the practice room.

"Woohyun-ah, sorry. You come back first. I have something else to do." Sunggyu pulled away from Woohyun grip.

"Huh? I think we don't have any schedule after this." Woohyun said.

"No, we don't. I have personal matter. Tell the other too, ok?"

After saying that, Sunggyu leaved Woohyun dumbfounded.

"Eh? Personal matter? Is that so personal, so he doesn't bother to tell me what is it?" Woohyun talked to himself.

Suddenly there's someone tapped Woohyun's shoulder.

"Woohyun-ah~" that man said.

Woohyun startled and turned around immediately. "Hyung! You scared me."

"Hehehe... Mian. But you are too immersed with yourself. I called you several times already." Dongwoo grinned wide.

"By the way, I thought Sunggyu hyung is with you. Where is he?" Dongwoo asked curiously.

"Sunggyu hyung... He has another thing to do. He told us to go back first." Woohyun explained.

"Ooooo...." Dongwoo rounded his mouth.

"Kaja, hyung. The others will scold us if we don't hurry."

"Scold? Remember we're the hyungs? Nobody dare to scold us." Dongwoo puffed up his chest.

"YA! What so important 'till you still have a chit-chat here!" Suddenly Infinite's manager showed up. Dongwoo's face became red. Woohyun held his laugh to see Dongwoo's expression. In a flash, they ran to the van. Nothing worse than manager hyung's scold.


~On the other place~

"Kim Sunggyu-ssi." The nurse called.

Sunggyu walked towards the room.

"Kim Sunggyu... Wait, are you Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite, right?" The doctor said after saw Sunggyu's face.

"Oh, yes. I am." Sunggyu answered.

"My wife is your fan. She always talk about you. Hehe..." The doctor grinned.

"Ooh, yes. Kamsahabnida." Sunggyu answered awkwardly.

"Nggg, I come to check my physical condition." Sunggyu tried to utter his intention.

"Yes, sure. Hehe, I'm sorry. I just a little bit excited to see you in person. I'll tell my wife later. Hehe..."

"Weird doctor." Sunggyu said in mind.

"So, what's your grievance?"

"I feel my body exhausted easily these days."

"Do you have many schedules lately?" the doctor asked.

"No, I just go to dance practice and back to dorm."

"Do you have something that bugging you? I mean, you think about it a lot."

"Hmm, not really. I usually think about many things but it never bugs me."

"I see. Besides tiredness, do you feel something else?"

"Hmm, sometimes I got headache but I think it's just because lack of sleep."

"Lack of sleep... Okay. I think it's one of the cause. You just have to get proper sleep and some suplements. Don't think too much."

"Here's your prescription."

"Thank you, doctor." Sunggyu bowed a little and about to stand up when the doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter