Chapter 11 - Explanation

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It started when I browsed our MVs on Woollim's YouTube channel. I accidentally spotted some comments about Sunggyu hyung. They're not ordinary comments, they were bad mouthing him, they insulted him. At first, I didn't really care. But it happened almost on every MV. They said Sunggyu hyung was a weakling, he didn't deserve to be a leader, why he had most part on Destiny, his dance couldn't match Infinite's moves, Woohyun voice was better than him, he didn't..."

"Stop! Don't continue with the insults. I didn't want to hear it!" Myungsoo interrupted.

"Sorry... The part that hurted my heart was some Inspirit agree with those comments. They said the knew that Infinite's leader had a weak body, but they still respected him. What the ! They don't even know who the real Kim Sunggyu is!"

"Language!" this time the manager shouted.

"Ugh... I know Sunggyu is not that weak. He's just a bit lazy and make that as an excuse to order the others. I also feel a bit irritate to see him depend on those meds and supplements... Then I came up with an idea. If the world could see the weak side of Sunggyu hyung, I'd make the world saw the bright side of him. I want him to be a perfect leader in Inspirit eyes and also in the eyes of the haters."

Sungyeol changed his sitting position.

"I planned to make Sunggyu hyung "healthier" by asking Woohyun hyung to accompany him to the gym. He had to exercise more. And for the moves, I planned to ask Howon and Dongwoo hyung. Then I'd make a simple bet to make sure he did my plan willingly. But... One day, he messed up. It was the day when he accidentally hit Myung and me. I was not in my best mood that day. Then he also bought the wrong meal for Howon hyung. I has checked the sites earlier on that day and it made me pissed off."

Everyone's still listening to Sungyeol's explanation. Nobody made a voice or moved. They needed to know every single detail of the choding's plan.

"I constantly checked on our sites during that week. The comments were worse day by day. I was considering to do my plan earlier. I had to tell Woohyun hyung, Dongwoo hyung, and Howon hyung as soon as possible. But the activities made me didn't have a chance to do it. I was frustrated."

Sungyeol cleared his throat. Seemed like talking for a long time made his throat hurted. Sungjong who sat beside him, passed him a bottle of water. Sungyeol smiled and gulped the water in one go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter