Chapter 13 - Come Back Again

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu woke up on the couch, feeling stiff on his left shoulder. He stretched his arms and ended up groaned in pain.

"Aargh! Hurt!"

"Oh Sunggyu, you're awake." his mother said.

"Yeah, mom. Sorry, I fell asleep."

"That's okay, dear. I'm preparing lunch. Wash up and lunch will be ready."

Sunggyu nodded.

He walked upstairs and washed his face. He tamed his bedhair and looked at his reflection. He looked a bit pale but still presentable.

He remembered the call earlier.

"What should I do?"

"Sunggyu! Lunch is ready!" his mom shouted.

"Okay, mom. I'm on my way." Sunggyu replied.

There were just two of them for lunch. His father would come late in the evening.

They didn't change a word during the lunch because it's like a tradition in the family to not talk when you eat.

Like in the morning, they washed the dishes together.

"Mom..."

"Yeah, what's wrong, dear?"

"Umm... Mom... What if... I say IF I leave idol life?"

"Why? Isn't it your dream?"

"I just say IF mom..."

"Of course you need to retire from your idol life later. But it's still long time to go. And not when Infinite starts to grow up like now."

Sunggyu looked down.

"You don't think to do it now, do you?"

"Oh, no! No... Of course no, mom." Sunggyu answered abruptly.

Sunggyu's mother smiled. "No matter hard your life as an idol, remember, you don't reach it easily. Don't let the light breeze break yourself. You can be fall sometimes, but stand up fast. For you, for the members, for Infinite."

"Thank you, mom." He smiled back.

Sunggyu's mother patted her son.

"Anyway, I'm going back tomorrow. Geonam hyung called me."

"Okay. Don't push yourself too hard. You're not on your best condition yet."

"I know, mom. I'll go upstairs."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter