Chapter 20 - Who Will Be The Next?

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the new spirit, Myungsoo could manage to be the leader on the next day. But something changed, there was no information of the next leader in the end of the day. It made Myungsoo and the three remaining members worried. Myungsoo thought the manager forgot to tell them  and it meant he would be the leader until the next information was received.

"Hyung, it's my second day. Who will be the next leader?" Myungsoo asked manager Hyoan on their way to dorm.

"I don't know yet. Jungryeol hyung didn't tell me anything. Ask him."

"Don't you discuss about it before? How come you don't know?"

"Well, I know the first three members arrangement but I don't know the rest." Hyoan shrugged.

"Oh no...!!" the other three whined.

"It's better to call Jungryeol or Yeongjun hyung. This guy is useless." Woohyun pointed Hyoan from the back.

"I can hear you, Woohyun-ah..."

"Whatever."

Woohyun called Jungryeol and Sungyeol called Yeongjun, but no avail, none of them could be contacted.

"What's in the world they can't be called?" Woohyun frustrated.

"Hey, hey, Woohyun, why don't you calm down? It's either you, me, or Sungyeol. You can prepare if you're chosen to be the next leader." Dongwoo said.

"Dongwoo is true, Woohyun-ah..." Sunggyu added.

Woohyun pouted. It's not that he wasn't ready, he's just curious and couldn't help to whine here and there.

 

"Hyung, hyung..." Woohyun tugged Sunggyu's shirt.

"Hmm..." Sunggyu who wrote today's activities answered without looking at him.

"Hyuuung..."

"What's wrong, Woohyunie?"

"Would you please call Jungryeol hyung?"

"Didn't you call him earlier? If you couldn't contact him then how could I?"

"I don't know. Maybe he don't want to pick up my call..."

"Why?"

"Because... Because..."

"Hyunie..." Sunggyu sat beside him on the bed. "What are you thinking?"

"It's not fair. Sungjong, Hoya, Myungsoo, they were informed a day before their turn started. Why don't the managers do the same thing to me? I'm ready, hyung. I'm just curious."

"Who doesn't get the turn yet?"

"Dongwoo, Sungyeol, and me."

"Look on the positive side. The manager must think that three of you are better than the others. So you have to be ready whenever you're needed."

"Yeah..." Woohyun mumbled.

"Hey, cheer up!"

"I don't know, hyung. It's totally wrong. I used to have you as my leader. The one who I always lean on."

"You always can lean on me, Woohyun-ah. I'm still your hyung, your friend. We're bestfriend, right?"

Woohyun nodded.

"You even said Kim Sunggyu without Woohyun is like chopsticks without a spoon, thread without a needle, and a kite without a string. Don't you remember?"

Woohyun chuckled, "Don't remind me, hyung. It's embarrassing. I just said it for fun."

"I don't mind. If I think again, maybe it's true. You lean on me and I can lean on you too." Sunggyu smiled.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Sungyeol. Sungyeol looked at Sunggyu and Woohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter