Chapter 6 - Fainted

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The performance was the end of the day's event. Now the members were getting ready on the waiting room. Myungsoo was still put on make up while the others did their things. The cameramen shot their activities and the PD asked their thought about the event separately.

"Infinite, 3 minutes to go." the crew reminded.

"Ok, let's gather." the manager clapped.

The members rushed to the manager and made a small circle.

"Everyone is here?" the members looked each other.

"Sunggyu hyung is not here." Sungyeol said.

The members and the manager searched their sorroundings and found no Sunggyu.

"Maybe he went to the toilet?" Hoya said.

"Oh, maybe."

"I'll go check him there." Woohyun walked towards the door.

 

Sunggyu was in the bathroom, looked straight to the mirror over the sink. His hands were trembling. He shutted his eyes close, tried to endure the pain.

"No, not now. It's near the performance. I can't give up now." he said to himself. "You can do it, Gyu."

Knock, knock...

"Gyu hyung, are you in there?" Woohyun voice was heard.

"Yeah, Woohyunnie. Wait a minute."

"I'll wait outside, hyung. The performance was about to start."

Sunggyu unlocked the door and greeted by the worried Woohyun.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Hmm..."

"Hyung, answer me. If you're not feeling well then you don't have to perform."

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun. "I'm okay, Hyun. Let's go. The others must be waiting for us." He tried to smile.

They walked together to the waiting room.

"One minute to go. Get ready, guys." the crew emerged on the door.

They stood up and got ready to the stage.

"Now!"

Upon the code, the members walked towards the stage. The audience cheered, especially the orphanage teens.

"Hana, dul, set."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite ibnida!" they said unison.

"We're really honour to stand here, among all of the children. Today is fun, memorable, and tiring..."

The audience laughed.

"So for the last, we'll perform one of our song, Man in Love."

After Sunggyu said his greetings, the music was started. The members danced happily. Woohyun and Dongwoo made adlibs with the lyrics and the moves. The song reached the audience, they sang along and the children clapped. The mood was perfect, so nobody noticed that Sunggyu was out of the moves several times.

The event was success. Before went back to Seoul, Infinite met Mrs. Park to say goodbye. Mrs. Park was grateful for their coming. Infinite members smiled and gave her a farewell hug one by one. They walked on the hall towards the front gate. The members chatted happily as the event went well. Sunggyu walked slowly on the back. His heada

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter