Chapter 4 - Exchanging

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite's free day. No one had schedule today. So this morning the members could do whatever they wanted. Sungyeol, as always, was busy making coffee. Woohyun made simple breakfast for everyone. Hoya and Dongwoo were chatting about their upcoming album. Myungsoo was listening Sungjong's story, or should it said, nagging about his busy week. And the leader, was still in his room.

"Breakfast is done!" Woohyun shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeay!" Dongwoo cheered happily then dragged Hoya to the dining room.

Sungjong had to cut his "story" as Woohyun asked him to arrange the table. He grumbled but still walking to the kitchen with Myungsoo following behind.

"Where's Sunggyu hyung?" Woohyun asked Myungsoo who came last.

Myungsoo shrugged. "I'll check him, you guys can eat first." Woohyun said.

Woohyun went to their shared bedroom. He saw Sunggyu sat on the edge of the lower bunk.

"Hyung..."

Sunggyu looked up. "Oh... Morning, Woohyunie."

"Breakfast is ready. Let's eat together."

"Ooh.. OK." Sunggyu stood and walked towards the kitchen followed by Woohyun.

 

~In the dining room~

The members chatted happily while eating their breakfast.

Sunggyu and Woohyun arrive there when Dongwoo praised the food.

"Woohyun-ah, you're a good cook. I never eat such a delicious food like this." He put his thumbs up.

"And you're a great praiser, hyung. You always say it everytime I cook." Woohyun laughed.

Sunggyu and Woohyun joined the rest and started eating.

Dongwoo threw some jokes that made the members laughed. Sunggyu was chewing his food when Dongwoo said another funny things. Unlucky for Sunggyu, he choked when he laughed.

"Sung.. jong-ah.. *cough* Get me *cough* some water."

Sungjong was about to get the water when Sungyeol said, "No ordering, remember?"

The others looked at him with a questioning look.

Sunggyu choked again and Woohyun rushed to get him a glass of water.

"Here. Are you  okay, hyung?" Woohyun handed the water to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu nodded.

Woohyun glared at Sungyeol. "It's too much."

Sungyeol shrugged. "Deal is a deal. If he doesn't want to lose his position, just follow it."

Woohyun clenched his fists

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter