Chapter 23 - Uncontrolled

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We need to do something."

"What thing?"

"When?"

"Something that will make Sunggyu hyung come back to us."

"What about on the fanmeeting?"

"Great! We can ask for Inspirit's help."

"Don't! They don't know anything. We can let them know that Gyu hyung will leave."

"It's not that. They won't know."

"How?"

"We'll think a way. I have a feeling that Sunggyu hyung won't go if he sees the fans chanting for him."

"Ok, it's settled. But we have to make it a secret, even to the managers."

"Why?"

"They may against us."

"Why? Do we do something wrong? Is it wrong to defend our leader?"

"No, it's just... Just do it by ourselves."

"Infinite is always seven!"

"Infinite is always seven!"

"Shh... The manager is coming..."

 

"Lunch is here...!!" the manager shouted.

"Yeay!!" the members cheered like nothing happened.

"I hope our plan will be going smoothly." Woohyun spoke in mind.

 

It's two days after Sunggyu wrenched his anger. The members tried to act normal around him but it's still awkward. The photoshoot was a prove. After so much force, Sunggyu went to the photoshoot with the members, yet it was a disaster. The members and Sunggyu tried to show their sincere smile and pose, but there was always a thing that made the photographer had to ask for  a retake. The managers couldn't do much because they knew the more they told them to do their best, the more Infinite felt the pressure. The camera was also shot the members but they couldn't hide the awkward atmosphere.

The managers had to have a meeting among the three of them to solve the problem. They didn't think that Sunggyu would be the one who become uncontrolled. The only good thing was they didn't tell the CEO about their plan yet. They had asked Sunggyu to cancel the plan but Sunggyu's being uncooperative, saying that he would continue the plan no matter what.

 

"Hyung, we don't have any schedule after this, right?" Woohyun asked the manager.

"No, but the practice will end on 6."

"Oh, okay."

The manager went out after the dance instructor said to start the practice again.

"We can contact Inspirit tonight." Woohyun whispered to Myungsoo.

"Okay."

"Leader-nim, your members!" the instructor shouted.

"Oh, yeah. Woohyun hyung! Myung! Come quick!" Sungyeol, the leader of the day called.

They practiced passionately until they didn't realize that it's 6 already.

"It's all for today. I hope tomorrow Sunggyu will join us. It's only three days before the fanmeet."

"Ne.." the members replied while looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter