Chapter 15 - New Leader, New Task

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later on the day, the members were on their way back to the dorm with manager Hyoan on the wheel. The ride was smooth and silent because all members felt exhausted. Suddenly, the ringing sound was heard. The tired members looked for the source of the disturbing sound. Sungyeol groaned since no one claimed the phone. The sound was off and the members sighed. It's only a few seconds before the phone started ringing again.

"Ya! Somebody just pick up that call!" Sungyeol said.

Everyone looked at each other and re-checked their phone.

"It's not mine." Woohyun said.

"It's not mine either." Sunggyu raised his phone.

"My phone run out of battery." Hoya shouted from the back.

It's not ours." This time it's Myungyeol.

Woohyun asked Hoya to check on Dongwoo's phone. The rapper was fast asleep and everybody knew it's hard to wake the dino up.

Hoya looked for the phone and found it deep on Dongwoo's bag. He sighed, "Dead!"

"What?"

"The phone's dead."

"Leadernim!"

"It's not me..." Sungjong waved his phone.

Everyone's eyes were now focused on one person who was busy driving.

"Hyoan hyung!!!" they shouted unison.

The manager startled and hit the break abruptly. Fortunately, there's no car behind them.

"What's the matter?" Hyoan asked.

"Your phone is ringing and hell, why don't you pick it up?!" Sungyeol shouted.

"Oh? It's mine?"

Everyone gave him a death glare.

"How come you don't recognize your own ringtone?" Sungjong asked.

"Aah.. I just changed my tone this morning and I'm not familiar with it yet." Hyoan smiled sheepishly.

"By the way, whose song was that?" Woohyun asked.

"Omo! You don't know? It's the latest song from BEAST, Good Luck. It's a great song, you know. Good luck, baby good luck to you..." the manager sang while imitating the hand moves.

"I think Infinite's manager supposed to promote our song." Woohyun whispered to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu smiled.

"Let's force him to change his tone once we have our comeback."

Sunggyu giggled, "Okay." He put two thumbs up.

Hyoan was about to press the accelerator when his phone rang again. This time, he picked it quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hyoan, where were you?"

"I was on the way back. Why?"

"Is it too far to turn back to the company building?"

"Yeah, we almost arrive."

"I see. Is Howon with you?"

"Yes."

"Pass you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter