Chapter 3 - A Bet

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed after jajangmyeon incident. Hoya, "the victim", had no problem with Sunggyu. He acted like usual.

But someone didn't behave good. Sungyeol, the choding. He acted cold to Sunggyu. Only to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu couldn't figure out what was bugging Yeol as he acted like that.

Today, most of Infinite members had individual schedule. L continued his sitcom shooting. Hoya and Dongwoo recorded their new single as Infinite H. Sunggyu and Woohyun had their vocal practice today. Sungjong had no schedule, so he stayed at dorm. And Sungyeol took a rap lesson on Woollim training center.

L went out since 7 in the morning, while the rappers went an hour after.

One van left to bring the rest to Woollim training center.

"Woohyun-ah... Hurry up! Hyoan hyung is waiting!" Sunggyu shouted from the front door.

"Wait... Hyung, I can't find my shocks. Do you see them?" Woohyun shouted loud from his room.

"Aish, this kid. He should learn how to put his things neatly." Sunggyu mumbled.

"Gotcha! Hyung... I got them. Kajaaa!!" Woohyun still spoke loud while running to the front door.

"Let's go, Gyu hyung."

"Wait, where's Sungyeol?" Sunggyu said.

"Sungyeol? I don't see him. Is he come with us?" Woohyun shrugged.

"Hyoan hyung said he had rap lesson today."

"Ooh, I see. Should I pick him up?" Woohyun offered.

"Let me do it." Sunggyu then walked back to the dorm.

"Sungyeol-ah...." Sunggyu called.

There's no answer.

"Knock, knock." Sunggyu knocked Sungyeol's room.

Somebody opened the door. "Sung..." Sunggyu was about to call Sungyeol but the one was Sungjong.

"Anything wrong, hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"Ani. What are you doing in Sungyeol's room? By the way, do you see him?"

"Sungyeol hyung? He is in the bathroom. He said he had to practice his rap today. But I don't know he'll come with you." Sungjong said.

"There's no van left. So we have to go together. I'll go check him."

Sunggyu walked to the bathroom.

"Sungyeol-ah, are you inside?"

"..."

"Lee Sungyeol. If you're inside, then please hurry. We're waiting for you." Sunggyu shouted.

Still no answer. Sunggyu was about to go when he heard a soft voice.

"Just go ahead. I'll go by myself."

Sunggyu sighed. That kid made him lost a half of his patience.

Suddenly Sungjong popped out in front of him.

"Ya Lee Sungjong! What are you doing?" Sunggyu intuitively louden his voice.

Sungjong startled. "Mianhae, hyung. I just want to go to the kitchen."

Sungjong then continued his way to the kitchen but before he reached there, he turned back.

"Hyung, I forgot to tell you. Sungyeol hyung woke up late this morning. He said he got haedache last night. Please don't mad at him."

Sunggyu's anger turned into anxiousness. He sighed again. "Sungyeol-ah... I'll wait in the car."

Sunggyu went to the front door where Woohyun waiting for him.

Woohyun confused to see Sunggyu came by himself.

"Sungyeol?" he mouthed that name.

"Still take a bath." Sunggyu answered.

"What? Don't he know that we have no time to wait for him? Aish, Lee Sungyeol!" Woohyun grumbled.

"Just bear with him. Sungjong said he got headache. Maybe it become worse." Sunggyu said.

"Let's go. I said him we'll wait in the car."

Both of them walked towards the elevator.

~At Infinit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter