Chapter 16 - Careless

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up the members wasn't hard since Hoya usually woke up early and Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Sungyeol were helping him. Moreover, the members had the habit of waking up easily when they had a schedule. They had breakfast at 07.00 and prepared for the meeting with the designer. The members were already on the way at 07.30. The leader on the day took place on the front passanger seat.

"Hyung, may I ask something?"

"Of course."

"It's okay if we go to the salon first? We go early and I think we'll arrive at the designer's at about eight. The salon is about fifteen minutes from here. So we have about an hour to do hair and make up."

"Hmm... Are you sure it's enough for seven of you? And... will the make up be okay for the long time?"

"We'll get touch up as soon as we arrive at Daegu though."

"Okay. That's okay. Let's go to the salon first."

Hyoan drived the van to the salon.

At the salon, the members got their hair styled and basic make up. So far, Hoya did his job well. Even though arranging the schedule was manager's job, but as the leader of the day, he felt responsible of their schedule too.

"Kids, it's almost eight. All of you done?" Hyoan shouted.

"Hyung, wait for me..." the maknae whined.

"Sungjong? Isn't that you already got your hair styled after Sungyeol?"

"Sorry, hyung. I fell asleep and ruined my hair."

The manager let out a sigh, "Just hurry... We don't have much time."

The members who already done started to walk to the van, leaving Hoya and Sungjong behind.

"I'm sorry, hyung."

"That's okay." Hoya reassured him.

They went to the designer's boutique soon after. The designer has waiting for them.

"I'm so sorry, we're late." The manager said.

"Never mind. Let's start the fitting now."

"Oh, sure.. Kids, let's start!" The manager assigned the members to do the fitting.

After an hour of changing and fitting the costumes, they bade a goodbye to the designer. The trip to Daegu started.

"Let's hope the traffic isn't too crowded today."

At 9.50 the vans of the members, cordi, and make up artist raced to Daegu.

 

After an hour and half of travel, they arrived at the place. It was a gymnasium at Daegu. It was packed with people. Looked like the contestants and their supporter already came. There were also some Infinite fans who brought banner and hand-fan with Infinit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter