Chapter 12 - It's Hard to Forget

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunggyu-ah, wake up."

"Hmm, five more minutes..." Sunggyu mumbled under the duvet.

His mother smiled. "Five minutes. Eomma will wait for you downstairs, ok?"

"Hmm..."

 

Two minutes later, Sunggyu finally woke up. He looked at a clock on the nightstand.

"8 o'clock... Eight... What?! I'm dead. I have to wake the mem... bers..." he mumbled the last part, realized where he was.

He sighed. "I really have to reset my mind. I'm no longer the leader of Infinite. And I'm... not the part of them anymore... at least for now."

He closed his eyes. "Okay, live your normal life, Kim Sunggyu!" he encouraged himself.

He walked downstairs after a quick bath.

"Morning mom, dad." he greeted.

"Oh, morning son. How are you feeling?" his father asked.

"Good. I feel at home."

"You are at home, silly." his mother laughed. "Come, take your breakfast."

Sunggyu sat and took a slice of bread. His eyes wandered to find the jam.

"What flavour do you want, dear? Apple? Peanut? Strawberry?" his mom offered.

"Strawberry, please."

 

"Hyung, accompany me to the convenient store, please..." Woohyun clinged to my arm.

"What? Why?"

"Hoya stole my last strawberry jam..."

I chuckled to hear his explanation. "He ate it, not stole it." I corrected.

"Whatever. But now I don't have anything to eat my bread." Woohyun put his puppy eyes.

"Ok, ok. Put on your jacket. It's freezing outside."

"Yeay!" Woohyun squealed.

 

"Sunggyu? Sunggyu-ah..." his mother waved her hand in front of him.

"Uh.. oh... eomma? What? Oh, the jam, yeah. Thanks, mom."

His mom just shook her head. "Eat well, son..."

 

Sunggyu finished his breakfast five minutes later. His father had left for work several minutes ago. His mom was washing the dishes.

"Have you done?" his mom asked.

"Yes, mom. Thanks." He put his plate on the sink and helped his mother to dry the clean plates.

Silent engulfed the kitchen until Sunggyu's mother decided to spoke, "Sunggyu-ah..."

"Yes, eomma."

"May I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you have any problem?"

"Huh?"

Her mother sighed. "I know you come home not only because of your condition. There must be something bugging you, right?"

"It's not... There's nothing, mom. I just miss you and dad."

"Really?"

"Y.. yeah.. Everything's okay."

"I see. If you have any problem, you should tell me, or someone else you can trust. Don't keep it by yourself, dear. I know, being the leader of an idol group is not easy."

"I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter