Chapter 21 - The Plan

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu POV

Seriously, I don’t have any idea what should I do tomorrow. The managers ask me to act. Yeah, ACT. They want me to pretend that I can’t bear with the situation within the group, say that the members are getting uncontrolled. I let my position go but seems like they don’t do the task willingly. The managers also ask me act sick, so I don’t need to join the dance practice. It’s not that the manager restrict me to dance, I will get a special dance class instead. The manager want to know what will the members react when they know “the leader” won’t dance with them. The choreo  and blocking won’t be changed though. The last, they ask me to say the fake farewell speech (as the leader) in front of the fans on the fan meet, pretend that I’m going to leave Infinite. After that, I’ll walk out the stage and music for the last song will be played. You know what? It’s I’m Going to You. I will let them in their surprised mode and let them manage my singing part (for this task I hope that Woohyun will sing my part. I trust him the most). What a perfect plan! Actually I don’t really want to do this because I worry they will take it seriously and it turns into chaos. But the managers assure me to do it, they even say that they will take the blame if something happen. I hope everything will go smoothly. Wish me luck, chingudeul *wink*

End of Sunggyu POV

 

The morning came. Dongwoo with the help of Hoya, woke the members up. But Sunggyu, strangely didn't move from his sleep position.

"Hyung, wake up." Dongwoo said while shook Sunggyu's body.

"Hmmm..." Sunggyu turned, back facing Dongwoo.

"Hyung, please. It's my first day. I don't want to be scolded on my first day as a leader..."

"Ummpadkfstjdklzk" Sunggyu mumbled incoherent word.

"Hyung..." Dongwoo whined.

Woohyun came a moment later and asked what happened.

"Sunggyu hyung doesn't want to wake up."

"Have you check him?"

"What do you mean?"

"In case his fever comes again."

Dongwoo slapped his forehead. "Ugh, I never think about it!"

He rushed to Sunggyu's side and checked his temperature.

"Woohyun, you're right. Hyung is sick."

"What?!" Woohyun re-check the temperature.

"Hyung, hyung, wake up. You need to eat and take some medicine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter