Chapter 7 - About the Leader

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's one in the morning. Woohyun woke up, feeling thirsty. He walked to the kitchen to have some water. He startled to see a figure sat on a chair in the kitchen. Head on the dining table, probably sleeping. Woohyun walked closer to see the face of the sleeping figure. It's Sungyeol.

He took a glass of water and bring it to the table. He shook Sungyeol's body.

"Yeol, wake up."

The said man stirred and opened his eyes.

"Oh, hyung. What are you doing here?"

Woohyun chukled. "You must be still sleeping. It's the question I suppose to ask you. Why are you here?"

"Oh, umm, I... I can't sleep."

"Don't lie, Yeol. I just found you sleep here. I know there's something bugging you. Mind to share?"

"I... Umm... It's about... Sunggyu hyung." Sungyeol finally spoke up.

"Gyu hyung?"

"..."

"So you finally realize that the stupid deal are wrong, right?"

"No! It's not that. The deal is still going."

"Aish, I thought it wrong. You're still the childish brat!"

The atmosphere grew intense.

Sungyeol was now completely awake. Woohyun gulped his water on one go.

"Now what? You see, Sunggyu hyung is suffering because of it. Don't you have a heart, huh? With his current state, he obviously can't continue the deal. He needs to take his meds. And you, insist to continue. Sunggyu hyung will not hesitate to say yes, because I know he always take his word. I..."

Woohyun didn't complete his sentense yet when Sungyeol cut, "Then pass the leader's place."

Woohyun clenched his fist hard. He really wanted to punch the man in front of him. But he knew it woouldn't make anything better. He was about to replied Sungyeol's word when the manager's voice was heard.

"Sunggyu, you're awake!"

Woohyun glanced at Sungyeol before he dashed to his room.

 

~ In Woohyun's room ~

"How are you feeling, Sunggyu?" the manager asked.

"I'm fine. Just a bit tired."

The manager sighed. "How can he say that he's fine with the pale face and burning body?" the manager thought.

"Here, you may be thirsty." the manager gave Sunggyu a glass of water.

Sunggyu struggled to wake up. The manager helped him sit and passed the glass to Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu hyung..."

Sunggyu and the manager looked at the door. "Hyunnie..." Sunggyu smiled.

Woohyun walked in and took a seat beside the manager.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

Sunggyu nodded. The manager frowned. "You should be at bed right now, Woohyun."

"I did. I just woke to take some water."

"Good. Now finish your business and go back to sleep." the manager commanded.

"But I want to be here..."

"No, you see Sunggyu is awake but he needs to rest more. Nothing you can do here. Now go!"

"OK..." Woohyun mumbled. He wanted to be beside Sunggyu but the manager was right, Sunggyu needed to rest more. He stood up and walked slowly towards the door. Before he walked out, he turned around, "Get well, hyung. Good night...".

Sunggyu replied with smile.

 

Woohyun walked to Sunggyu and Sungyeol's room. On the door, he saw Sungyeol walked back and forth. Sungyeol stopped to see Woohyun.

"How... how is he?"

Woohyun shrugged, "None of your business!"

Woohyun climbed the bed and covered his limb with the duvet. He didn't want to face anyone right now, especially Sungyeol. He blamed the choding for all the things that happened on Sunggyu today.

Sungyeol looked at the lump on the bed. He felt guilty to say what he said on the kitchen. His plan didn't went well. First, he didn't know that Sunggyu would take his stupid bet seriuosly. Second, he didn't want to hurt Sunggyu. He just wanted to make Sunggyu learn something. Third, he wanted to ask Woohyun to join him with his plan. But seemed like Woohyun was hate him now. He even defended Sunggyu more than he usually did.

Sungyeol thought hard. The plan couldn't be cancelled. If Sunggyu had to be with his meds, then he had to make the deal worked. Infinite's leader would be replaced.

He needed some allies to do his plan. Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Hoya were his targets. Dongwoo? He'd just leave him clueless.

Sungyeol slept with many things in his mind that night.

 

~ In the morning ~

The members gathered on the kitchen to have their breakfast. The manager made porridge for Sunggyu while Woohyun made breakfast for the rest.

"Today's schedule are recording for Hello Counselor. The members who should go are Sunggyu, L, Hoya, and Sungjong. Since Sunggyu is sick, Woohyun will replace him." the manager announced.

"Me? Can't you make another member do it? I'm not in the mood to do the show right now." Woohyun said.

"Woohyun, it's not about your mood. You should be professional. The recording will keep going either you in the good mood or not. I called the PD already and said that you will come instead of Sunggyu." the manager replied.

"But hyung... You can choose another member. Dongwoo and Sungyeol are available too. If you can make a replacement of Sunggyu with me, why don't you make another one?"

"Ok ok. Now Sungyeol, you'll be coming. Dongwoo and Woohyun will stay at dorm."

Everyone nodded and continued their breakfast.

 

Sungyeol didn't realize until he was on the van, the members who came to the recording were his targets. "Great! Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter