Chapter 17 - Stubborn (A Long Tiring Day, Another Day to Go)

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first performance ended successfully. It's now Infinite H's turn to go. Coordi noonas were busy fixing Hoya and Dongwoo's outfits.

"Five minutes to go." the staff shouted.

"Infinite H, fighting!" Sungyeol cheered.

Dongwoo smiled, shirt were attached to beads and stitched by the cordi . "Pray for us, Yeolie."

Hoya and Dongwoo sang two songs, Victorious Way and Without You. Not so long after their performance ended, they drove back to Seoul.

"Ouh, that was close. I hope tomorrow goes smoothly. I think I won't have a good sleep toninght." Hoya groaned.

"You are doing good, hyung. I can't perform well if cordi noona forgot to bring my outfit." Sungjong said.

"Both of you are lucky. Sungjong had finished his turn, and you will finish it tomorrow. The task is getting hard day by day." Woohyun whined.

"Yeah, I don't even know when is my turn." Sungyeol added.

"Now you know how hard the leader's task, huh? It's not the amount of tasks that make a leader feel the burden but the responsibility to make everything goes right it is." The manager took a glance on Sunggyu who slept beside him. Hoya asked him to sat there when he saw Sunggyu's condition.

And the van turned silent again.

 

"What time is it now?" Hoya suddenly asked.

"3.57. Why? There's anything you miss?" Dongwoo said.

"God! Sunggyu hyung forgot to take his medicine. I think that's why he doesn't look any better even after takes plenty of rest after the stage."

"He didn't have a proper lunch either." Woohyun added. "Sunggyu hyung just ate some fruits at Daegu. He said he lost his appetite."

"Should we stop to buy take out, hyung?" Hoya asked the manager.

"I plan to buy it later but if it's needed to buy it now, why not? What dish do you guys want?"

"Samgyupsal!" "Dakgalbi!" "Donkatsu!"

"Eeei, even though I ask you what's for lunch, it doesn't mean you can order expensive dish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter