Chapter 9 - Home

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu broke the hug. "I'm sorry, Hyunnie. I need some time alone. Would you mind..."

Woohyun nodded and walked out the room. He sighed. According to the stupid deal, Sunggyu is no longer the leader of Infinite. He felt something worst would happen. Infinite couldn't run well without the leader and it's impossible to find another one. Even he didn't want to replace Sunggyu's position (you know, Woohyun had a will to be a leader on their rookie period).

Thirty minutes later, the manager checked on Sunggyu's condition. He went to the room and saw Sunggyu played with his phone.

"Sunggyu..." the manager said.

Sunggyu looked up. "Oh, hyung."

"How are you feeling?"

"Better."

"Great. I think the medicine works well."

Sunggyu didn't reply. He thought about something. He still couldn't decide if he should do it or not. After a while, he spoke.

"Hyung?"

"Yes, what is it? Do you need something?"

"Umm, is it okay... if... if... I left?"

"Left?"

Sunggyu tilted his head. He used the wrong word.

"I mean, I want to go back home for several days. I miss my parents..."

"Aaah, you want to go home. Haha... Haha... I thought something weird just now. I thought you would leave Infinite. Haha... What a weird thought!" the manager shook his head.

Sunggyu smiled sadly. "I thought the same, hyung. Even though it's really hard."

"Umm, I think it's okay. Since your condition is not very well yet. You can't do any performance and show though. I'll call another manager to make sure about it."

The manager called the manager who was on the practice room.

 

~ On the practice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter