Chapter 18 - L stands for Leader

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung!!"

Sunggyu who lied on the floor tilted his head.

"Oh, you're home."

"What are you doing, hyung?"

Sunggyu sat up and scratched his head, "Hehe, I'm practicing."

"I thought manager hyung asked you to rest."

"I know, but I can't sleep. I have more than enough sleep today. I want to make up my absence. So I practice."

"What?" Hoya who just came in shouted.

"So all this time you're practicing?"

"Well... Kind of..."

"It's enough for today. Let's rest, everyone." Hoya commanded.

All members dispersed to their rooms.

"Sungyeol-ah, remind Sunggyu hyung to take his meds before sleep, ok?

"Alright, hyung."

"Seems like I REALLY won't sleep well tonight." Hoya letting out his breath in a sigh.

 

Next day, the members woke up like usual. There's no schedule today. They just needed to do dance practice.

After breakfast, Yeongjun, the manager picked them up.

"C'mon, kids. We don't have much time."

And the members hurried to the van.

 

So far, there's nothing big happened. They learned the new steps and practiced passionately. Sunggyu was under tight observation of the members. They didn't let him got too tired and they also didn't forget to remind him to take his medicine. Sunggyu once felt a bit irritated first but he couldn't complain because he knew that was for his good.

"Lunch is here!" the manager cheered.

The members stopped their activities and approached the voice.

"Chicken again?" Sungjong said after seeing the dish.

"Just eat! The photoshoot for fanmeeting promotional poster is on Thursday. You need to stay in shape. Aah, and before I forget, Myungsoo, you're the next leader." the manager informed.

Myungsoo who was busy chewing the chicken suddenly stopped.

"Me? Me? Why?" he whined.

"Why why?" the manager scratched his head, "Shouldn't all of you take turn to be the leader? And the next is your turn. Just prepare and do your best. Fighting!" the manager made a cute gesture of fighting sign.

"Eeey, hyung. Cute and you don't fit together."

And the members laughed.

 

They went back to dorm at 11. Today's practice was hard because the new step they had to master. The fanmeet was getting nearer. The tense was in the air. Moreover the new task of being the leader for the members who didn't get the turn yet made it worse.

"One more hour." Hoya mumbled. He felt a heavy load was lifted of his shoulder. "Thanks God..."

 

"Wash up then sleep. And no midnight snacking!" the manager reminded.

"Nee..."

Sungyeol just finished washing up when he saw Sunggyu wrote something.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

Sunggyu looked up, "Oh, just write something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter