Chapter 5 - A Day on the Orphanage

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 2 days since Sungyeol moved to Sunggyu's room. With that, the bet went really well according to Sungyeol. But on the other hand, Sunggyu started to feel irritate. Why not? Sungyeol confiscated all of his meds and supplements. He also followed Sunggyu around just to make sure there's noone was ordered by Sunggyu. It's not that Sunggyu would cheat, but one thing that Sungyeol didn't know, Sunggyu had to consume some meds regularly to ease his headache that kept coming these days. He didn't want to ask Sungyeol for an exception because he knew that the choding wouldn't grant it.

Today, Infinite attended  a charity event on an orphanage on Busan. Hoya was really excited because even though he couldn't come home, he could at least see his hometown. Dongwoo was excited as well (when he didn't get excited? lol) and kept asking this and that about the event to the manager.

"Hyung, may I ask you something?" Dongwoo asked the manager.

"What's that, Dongwoo-ya?" the manager who was driving the van answered without looking back.

"What will we do on the orphanage? We don't just appear and sing, right? Will we do something like playing with the children or feed them their lunch?"

"Hmm, I guess so. Your performance will be shot on the evening. Before that, you should help the caretakers to take care the children. Or if you feel awkward around children, you can help the caretakers on the kitchen. You know, preparing the meal and stuff."

"Call!! I like children. Whoaaa! I can't wait to be there!" Dongwoo cheered.

"Hyung, aren't you excited? We will do something fun. Doing chores and all..." Dongwoo nudged Sunggyu.

"Eh.. oh? Yeah, yeah.. I like doing chores." Sunggyu who drown in thought was startled.

"Good!" Dongwoo put his thumb up.

Sungyeol who sat beside Sunggyu smirked. "Good to know that you like it, hyung." he mumbled.

"Huh?" Sunggyu who felt that Sungyeol said something turned to see the younger.

"Do you say something?"

"Nope." Sungyeol replied. Smirk's still on his face.

Sunggyu shrugged and lied back to his seat.

 

~ On the orphanage ~

"This event will be aired on one cable tv. They will shoot anything you do. So, don't lazying around, ok?" the manager briefed.

The members nodded.

"Oh, one thing. According to the caretakers, some of the teenagers here are your fans. So maybe they will be a little too excited to see you. It's ok to give them a sign or take some pictures, but don't forget our purpose here. It's the charity event."

The members walked toward the entrace happily. Despite their tired body, they're glad to do something useful. They knew how hard to live without parents, since they had to stay away from their parents for a long time too, for the sake of their career. So they'd try their best to give the orphans an unforgetable day.

They were welcomed by the caretakers and several children who gave them a small white lily. They went to the office and have a small conversation with the head of the orphanage. Mrs. Park, was a middle age woman who had a motherly aura. No wonder why she became the head of this orphanage.

"I'm really glad to know that you accept our invitation." Mrs. Park said.

The boys nodded and smiled.

"Our children here were lacked of parent affection. You know, some of them are not the real orphan. Their parent abandon them. Our Sooyoungie, even found on our doorstep with some money on her. I don't know why there are parents who so cruel to their own child."

"We will try our best to make this day as one of the day they will not forget, ma'am." Sunggyu said.

Mrs. Park smiled. "Thank you, all of you."

After the meeting, Infinite went to children's room. It was a commodious room that was used by the children to play. There were stacks of storybooks on one corner and some toys on the other end. There was a piano near the window. Maybe it was used by the caretaker when they sang a song.

Dongwoo waved to the children and jumped happily. The members smiled to see the hyper dino. Soon they blended with the children, playing together. Hoya, who had Busan accent, interested the children fast. Woohyun stunned the toddlers with his greasy and cheesy attitude. Even though they didn't really understand what Woohyun said, they looked happy. Sungjong and Myungsoo had a small argument about "who is cuter, the kids or Sungjong". Sungjong pouted that Myungsoo kept teasing him, saying Sungjong is cute but the kids have the natural cuteness. They were so into the argument until one of the kid went near Sungjong and said, "Hyung is cuter." Sungjong looked at the kid and smiled.

"See? The kid's never lie." the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter