Chapter 14 - Courage

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu entered the dorm. He found it empty.

"They have dance practice now. Just rest..." the manager said.

Sunggyu entered his shared room. The room was a bit messy.

He sighed.

"Nothing's changed..."

He picked some clothes which scattered on the floor and threw it to the basket on the corner. He made the beds and cleaned the floor as well. He looked around the room. It was now clean. He smiled, "Now I can rest a bit..."

 

Two hours later, Sunggyu woke up from his nap. It was 6 p.m.

"The members will be home soon..."

Sunggyu got up and went to the kitchen. He looked for some ingredients in the frigde and started cooking.

The sound of door opening was heard when Sunggyu put the last dish on the table.

"They are home..."

The members were burst into the dorm. They put down their belongings and soon after lied on the floor. They looked exhausted.

Sunggyu walked to the living room and smiled at the sight.

Usually he would be the one who busy nagging on them. Ask the members to wash or clean themselves before go to bed.

Sunggyu smiled... Yes, he's now learn to let the things be. He accepts the reality that he's now (only) a member of Infinite. What is the wrong thing? He still has his angelic voice and he believes the members still love him as much as when he was a leader. So that now he can see his life is going back to normal again.

Sunggyu cleared his throat to gain the members attention.

The laying members looked up. They stayed still, didn't know how to react.

Sungjong was the first one who approached Sunggyu.

"Hyung... I miss you so much. Oh God, I'm saved..." he hugged Sunggyu tight.

"Eh? Saved?"

Sungjong nodded, still didn't let his hug. "You are back, so you can take back your role. It's hard to be a leader, hyung." Sungjong whined.

"Y..you.. are.. the new leader?"

Sungjong let go. "Yes, for these two days. We take turn to be the leader."

Before he could utter a word, Sunggyu felt a pair of arms circled his waist.

"Hyung... I miss you..."

He knew that voice, the one that he also missed the most.

"Woohyun-ah... I miss you too. How have you been?" Sunggyu turned, so now he faced Woohyun.

"..."

"Woohyun...?" Sunggyu looked up when he heard a faint sob.

He cupped Woohyun's face to see the tears on his cheeks.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Woohyun's tears fell more. "I'm.. glad... I'm afraid.. you won't come back... I.. don't know, hyung... I just... I just.. feel that you will hate me.. hate us..."

"Shh..." Sunggyu put his finger on Woohyun's lips.

"I'm not that bad, okay. I forgive all of you, I forgive my self, I want to live my normal life, Woohyunnie. And "normal" means to be here, as Infinite's member."

Sunggyu could feel the lips under his finger moving upward.

Woohyun smiled. It put an ease on Sunggyu's heart.

"Welcome back, hyung..." Myungsoo said.

The rest of the members got up and they shared a group hug.

After a while, Sunggyu, who was in the center of the crowd, struggled.

"Let go, guys... I can't breathe..."

All of them separated.

"Now let's eat, I prepare dinner already. Lee Sung... Ah... leadernim..." Sunggyu didn't finish his sentence.

"Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter