Chapter 24 - The Accident

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later at the night, Hoya with the help from Dongwoo finished their task. Each members were given the 're-arranged' lyrics of I'm Going To You. There's not many changes but Sunggyu's part was devided to several members. After Woohyun made the deal with the chief of Inspirit and told the scenario, all of them practiced.

"Okay, so some of the lyrics still use '나' (Me) and the other use '우리' (We)."

"I hope I don't mess it." Sungjong said. "It's Sunggyu hyung's high note..."

"I'm sure you will do it right, Jjong." Hoya reassured him.

"It's past midnight already. Let's sleep, guys. More practice tomorrow, ups... I mean later."

"Oh? Woohyun hyung. You're now the leader. Don't forget to wake the members up in the morning, okay?" Sungyeol said.

"Hmm... You guys sleep well..."

 

Nobody talked about Sunggyu but deep down in their heart they worried about the leader. It's not about the fanmeeting, it's about Infinite that would not be the same without Sunggyu.

"Hyung, please come back..." Every members prayed.

 

Hyoan did come to check on the members but he couldn't stay longer. So it's just the members at the dorm that dawn.

Woohyun was still awake when the manager came but he pretended to sleep. After Hyoan left, he got up and put on his jacket.

"I need to know what's really happening to Sunggyu hyung." He looked at his watch. 02.14 A.M. "I think I can make it back here before breakfast."

He went down to the first floor after called for a taxi. Yes, he knew where to go because there's only one hospital that Woollim would approve to take care of their artists.

Not so long after, the taxi came. Woohyun couldn't careless to let someone know that he went to a hospital, so he said a nearby cafe as the driver asked for the address.

He arrived at the cafe and ordered a coffee. Then he walked to the hospital and went to the third floor where the private room for VVIP located. He was about to ask the nurse when he saw Jungyeop, the CEO of Woollim went out of a room. Woohyun was fast to hide behind the wall.

"What did  sajangnim do here? Does he know about Sunggyu hyung? What about..."

Woohyun's thought ended when a man ran after the CEO.

"Boss, it's not fully my fault. I really didn't hit him. I swear he fainted before the car..."

"Stop! I don't want to talk about this right now. If anything goes wrong, you will see what can I do to you. He's my precious jewel. I can't imagine if the boys know about this." His face was red because of anger.

"I"m so sorry, boss. Sorry..." the man did a deep bow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter