Chapter 25 - This is How It Ends

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost 04.00 A.M. when Woohyun arrived back to the dorm. Jungryeol stayed with the members to them to their first schedule in the morning.

Woohyun still wide awake even though he tried many things to make him fall asleep. The coffee really proved its effect.

"Aaargh..." He messed up his hair. "Why everything's getting more and more complicated? I thought there would be nothing happen in these two days."

"Will our plan to make Sunggyu hyung back to Infinite succeed? I don't even sure if he can come to the fanmeet."

"Hyung..."

"Get well soon and back to your old self. I miss you..."

Tears rolled out of his eyes.

 

At the hospital

"See? You succeed to change them. No need to continue your plan, Sunggyu."

"..."

"You hurt yourself, and don't you know that it would hurt them too to see you like this? They will blame themselves if you leave."

"I know."

"Huh?"

"I know they are hurting... because of me..."

"I know they become like they're now it's because of me."

"Hey, hey, Sunggyu, look at me. You, the members, climbed up together. Mistakes happened but all of you forgive and forget. That's how you suposed to think now. You, as the leader, make them stronger, make them be able to face the harsh world of the industry. You should keep it in your mind. Don't be like this, Sunggyu. It's not the way you should take, I know deep in your heart you agree with me."

"..."

"Sunggyu"

"Y-yeah... You're right."

"I won't force you to do something you don't want to. But it's necessary to make you realize your mistakes and wake you up. Make you the strong leader again. Everyone, even sajangnim, miss the old you. Come back to us... Kim Sunggyu..."

"Hyung... I-I'm..."

"Don't hesitate. Believe in your heart."

"I... I want to say I will do it but..."

"Our plan... That is now your plan... I don't know why, but the kids have the same idea. Do you remember, Gyu? You suppose to make a fake farewell speech and walk out the stage on the end of the fanmeet, right? Then "I'm Goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter