Chapter 1 - Messing Up

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music filled the air. Seven boys danced passionately, except for one. Kim Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite.

Suddenly, the music stopped.

"Ya! Kim Sunggyu! What's up with you? Watch your steps!" the manager shout.

The mentioned boy just nodded weakly. He knew that he messed his steps. He didn't know why. His body felt exhausted easily these days. And he forgot to have his suplement.

"Continue your practice. I'll go to buy your lunch. Remember, no messing around or you'll have to stay later." the manager threatened.

"Neeee....." the boys answer unison.

A while after the manager closed the door, Woohyun walked toward Sunggyu.

"Hyung, what happen?" Woohyun asked with worried face.

"What?" Sunggyu put his poker face.

"Hyung, I know you're not a great dancer. But you never mess your step. Do you have a problem?"

"Ani. I just feel tired." Sunggyu answered.

Woohyun knew that Sunggyu kept something. Infinite had tight schedule and all of the members felt tired. But Sunggyu never complained or said he's tired. It was for the sake of Infinite. If the leader said he's tired, the members would felt the same. So, Sunggyu always cheered and kept the spirit of the members.

"Chaaaa, let's continue." Hoya suddenly said.

"Hyung, let me rest 5 minutes more..." The maknae whined.

"Andwae! Your moves is not perfect yet. You have to practice more." Hoya pulled Sungjong's arm and drag him to the position.

Dongwoo, Sungyeol, and L were already on their position. Woohyun walked to join the members. Sunggyu followed behind.

"Ok, music cue!" Dongwoo the music and ran back to his position. The Chaser's music was heard.

[Intro]
[Sunggyu] Mianhe ma~
Dokhage nal borigo ttonado dwe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter