Shower fight

The Unrelated Family

Sulli was sitting in front of the television as usual right after she finished her dinner. Her eyes glued onto the screen watching her daily show – a weird random show with no plot. She laughed carelessly stretching wide open in an O shape while she throw in some potato chips in munching on them.

 

“Ssul you just ate dinner and you’re eating snacks?” Vic umma scrunched her eyebrows, shaking her head at her young daughter. Victoria doesn’t know whether Sulli really didn’t hear her or maybe she was just pretending not to hear because the young girl continued laughing and munching on her chips.

 

Victoria sighed and gave up nagging her daughter as she continued to collect all the empty plates.

 

Tonight was Luna’s turn to help her umma to wash the dishes. Luna stood by the sink washing the empty plates that Vic umma just placed in the sink.

 

“Thanks Luna.” Vic umma said and patted Luna’s head before she move sitting down on the couch.

 

Amber and Krystal were sitting on the couch next to each other, their heads are close together and they both focused on the small screen that Amber is holding. Peeking over Victoria can see the two are immersed at the game Candy Crush.

 

“Girls not too close.” Victoria nagged again and forced the two heads back away from the screen. They were so close that she worried they’ll have bad eye sight – she knows Amber already has bad eye sight. The two backed away creating a distance from the small screen but no sooner their heads slowly leans forward.

 

Victoria sighed again and shook her head. Her eyes avert to the television and with nothing to do she focus on the show that Sulli is absolutely enjoying. Her eyes are slowly getting heavy and she doesn’t understand why her daughter is enjoying such a show that she cannot understand what’s going on after watching it for ten minutes. Placing her palm over Victoria yawned tiredly. She cracked her neck and stretched her sore back straight.

 

“Girls I’m going to shower first.” She said loudly and didn’t get a reply from either one of them – they were all busy doing their own things. Feeling ignored Victoria stood up and quietly head to her room grabbing a set of new clothes before she head into the bathroom.

 

After an hour of long relaxing shower Victoria finally popped out from the steamy bathroom feeling all fresh and relaxed. Though it’s been an hour but to Victoria it felt like minutes, as the scene before she left was exactly the same except that Luna is no longer washing the dishes. The second oldest daughter was just quietly sitting on the couch reading her favorite romance novel.

 

“Alright kids, go to shower one by one. Amber you go first.” Victoria nagged and her first target was the oldest daughter, as she thinks the oldest one should be the role model for the other three younger ones.

 

“10 minutes.” Amber was too immersed in her game to even peel her eyes off the screen.

 

“Amber you can play after you shower.” Vic umma began her motherly nagging.

 

“Ask Krys to shower first.” Amber quickly said passing the ball to the youngest.

 

“Krys…” Victoria switched her target. She folded her arms and stared at the youngest daughter. Krystal heard the stern voice of her umma and finally peeled her eyes off the screen looking direction at her eyes. She instantly used her cute charm that she knows her umma would totally fall into it.

 

“Please…” She cutely whined and blinked her puppy eyes.

 

Victoria instantly falls into Krystal’s cuteness that she rolled her eyes avoiding the cute look. Krystal instantly smile knowing she won the battle again and she quickly got her eyes back on the screen in Amber’s hands.

 

“Sulli go to shower, it’s getting late.” Victoria didn’t give up and switch to the next target. Sulli was still eating her snacks and eyes glued onto the television.

 

“Noooooo…. I have to watch Won Bin.” Sulli dramatically whined.

 

“Won Bin is an ahjussi.” Krystal commented that made Sulli shot her a death glare look. Krystal just sticks her tongue out teasing her few months older sister.

 

“Umma~ She said Won Bin is an ahjussi.” Sulli whined.

 

Victoria sighed. She doesn’t know how to deal with the two young kids. She gave up on Sulli and switched to her last target – the one who always listen to her umma.

 

“Luna you go shower first.” Victoria said once again.

 

“Just a moment. Bella and Edward is almost about to kiss.” Luna squealed. She was reading the popular teen book ‘Twlight’ and being a romance freak Luna just couldn’t contain her excitement.

 

This time Victoria really gave up. She sighed heavily in defeat. Though she has to go through this about five times a week and every time she would end up giving up because the kids wouldn’t listen to her but somehow the next day she just had to repeat the same thing hoping they will listen.

 

“Kids if you don’t shower then it’s going to be late and you will catch a cold.” This was Victoria’s last warning to her kids who are still busy with their own things.

 

“Don’t worry umma we can just all shower together. Save the time and save the water.” Krystal smartly answered.

 

“That’s a good idea.” Sulli voiced out while she is still concentrating on her Won Bin.

 

Victoria was really defeated this time. She didn’t think her youngest daughter would rebut her like that. Out of that awkward silent Amber broke the silent as she hand the device over to Krystal.

 

“I’m going to shower.” She said and stood up from sitting on the couch. The moment Krystal said shower together Amber got freaked out. Though they have been to public bathhouse together but the idea of showering together at home is still weird for her. Krystal took the device but all a sudden she wasn’t in the same anymore with Amber beside her.

 

“I’m going to shower too.” Krystal threw the device on the couch and also stood up.

 

The show ended for Sulli and she even watched the preview for the next episode. She grabbed the remote controller and switched the television off.

 

“I want to shower too!” She shouted and threw her snacks on the coffee table leaving the pack still opened.

 

All of a sudden the two young ones are fighting for the bathroom.

 

“Hyung! Soojungie! Let’s bath together!” Sulli shouted playfully and chased after the two who disappeared into their own rooms to grab new clothes. All the sudden the lounge room was only left with Luna who is still reading her book and a dumbfounded Victoria.

 

“Oh My God!” Luna whispered and covered her jaw dropped mouth. Victoria just shook her head seeing how Luna is totally in her own world whenever she reads her romance novel.

 

“Noooo…. Go away! I’m not going to bath with you two.” Amber screamed. She was stuck in between the two maknae fighting her way in the bathroom.

 

“Neither do I. I want to shower first.” Krystal shouted, trying to fight for the bathroom. Whoever steps in the bathroom first is the winner.

 

“Oh come on, like what Soojungie said save the time and save the water.” Sulli repeated and was using full force trying to cling onto Amber and Krystal, as the two trying to peel the tall girl off them.

 

Feeling that she’s losing her bit of last strength Krystal came up with an idea.

 

“Ssul let’s bath altogether so first don’t let go of Amber otherwise she’ll lock the bathroom door and shower by herself.” Krystal said and Sulli just nodded her head. The tall girl has now released her grip to Krystal and fully clings onto Amber. Amber groaned knowing the cheeky smile on Krystal’s face.

 

“I thought no one wanted to shower.” Amber groaned.

 

Without knowing Krystal grabbed a hold of Amber’s fresh undies and bra that she was going to change into and threw it far away.

 

“Ha-ha-ha now you can’t shower without them.” Krystal evilly laughed. Amber groaned again and finally gave up.

 

“You two can fight for it.” Amber has stopped using her strength and Sulli released her grip onto her hyung. The fun suddenly was all gone as Amber went and picked up her undergarments that was thrown onto the floor by the maknae. Restlessly Amber entered her room and shuts the door.

 

Krystal eyes followed Amber and the idea of wanting to shower was all gone.

 

“Ssul you can shower first.” Krystal said and went to Amber’s room. She gently knocked on the door before opening it slowly. Sulli didn’t know what happened, she blankly stared at her hyung’s door being shut after Krystal has entered. Shrugging her shoulders she also lost her excitement in showering or bathing.

 

“Wait. Won Bin is on SBS tonight.” Sulli suddenly remembered. She ignored everything and quickly sit back in front of the television where she was a moment ago.

 

Victoria just witness everything and silently laughing at her own kids.

 

N/A: I don't know if this happened to you when I was young my mother always nag me to shower as it's getting late and always nag my brother for eating snack after dinner. Putting f(x) in this situation I think it's really cute. And as usual I can't just leave my OTP out.