Princess doesn't mind

The Unrelated Family

Anonymous A: Did you all see that kiss? It was so HOT!
 
Anonymous B: Although they are sisters but they are not blood related.

Anonymous C: It was ing hot. I bet they did more than just kiss at home. They do live together.

Anonymous D: ert. But I wonder too.

Anonymous E: Lesbo kiss..... disgusting....

Anonymous F: off.

Anonymous G: Lesbo kiss..... disgusting....

Luna couldn't stand reading those comments any more about her sisters. She angrily slammed her laptop shut before she grabbed her novel trying to take out those dirty messages off her mind.

It was about 2 months ago where someone started a chatroom where students of their school chat amongst each other anonymously. Somehow the link was sent to Luna and she began visiting the chatroom from time to time while reading students at her school gossiping. It was kind of amusing but she never participate. Now that the topic is about Amber and Krystal's kiss at the basketball court Luna hated the chatroom. She hated how everyone isi carelessly leaving disgusting comments about her sisters.

“Unnie it's dinner time.” Sulli shouted from outside and Luna puts her book down leaving her room.

She look at Amber and then look at Krystal, the two seem to be like usual like nothing had happened when everyone at school is basically talking about them.

“So anything happened today?” Victoria asked like usual.

“Oh... something big happened today.” Sulli smirked while looking at the two sitting opposite of her.

“Ssul...” Amber tried warning her little sister by sending her a glare but it seem like it doesn't work at all.

“What happened? Did Jackson came confessing again?” Victoria asked and amused by this Jackson guy as what she heard from Sulli.

“That guy won't be confessing to Amber anymore.” Krystal answered with a blank face.

“Why?” Victoria questioned looking at her daughters.

“That's because hyung's girlfriend scared the guy away.” Sulli especially emphasised the word 'girlfriend'.

“Girlfriend? Amber you have a girlfriend and you didn't tell umma about it? Who is she? Is she pretty? Bring her home tomorrow I want to see her.” Victoria nearly choked on her rice. She was surprised that she couldn't help but to ask so many questions at once.

“Don't worry umma she's very beautiful, you know her too and hyung brings her home every day. Sometimes they even sleep together.” Sulli continued to joke and she just loves teasing the two seeing her face blushed.

“Ssul...” Luna called giving the young girl a disapproved look.

Now Victoria is more confused than anything in her life.

“Umma don't listen to her nonsense. Krystal just helped me by saying that she's my girlfriend so Jackson wouldn't bother me anymore.” Amber sighed and cleared everything up.

“Oh... You got my hopes up.” Victoria joked.

The family continued their dinner together joking around and sometimes teasing the two, even Victoria would join in the teasing with Sulli.

 

It's been the third day ever since that kiss happened and students are still talking about them whether in school or in that chatroom. But things got worst in the chatroom, students began shipping them as a couple and even think of erted things about them.

Luna was really annoyed but even Amber or Krystal isn't saying a thing so she kept shut. Since her club activity got cancelled Luna decided to go to the library to do some self studies. She sat herself at a quiet corner trying to reveal this week of notes. She was in the middle of studying her history notes when suddenly she heard two girls chit chatting.

“Do you think they are really dating?” Student A said.

“Who? Kryber?” Student B confirmed.

“Yeah who else do you think I'm talking about. I think they look hot together.” Student A giggled.

“I hope they are dating for real. But ever since that kiss I can't help but to look at them differently.” Student B quietly said.

“The way they look at each other is so...” Student A didn't finish the sentence and just giggled but her friend knew exactly what she means with her giggles.

Luna couldn't concentrate anymore on her studies after being interrupted by these two girls. She purposely slammed her notebook hard making a noise catching the attentionn of everything. The talking stopped and the two girls then realise Luna was sitting behind them. They immediately stop talking and just buried their heads in their textbook.

Luna wasn't in the mood of studying anymore so she put everything in her bag and head home.

She arrived home she saw no one but an open laptop on the dining table. She then remembers Sulli should be at her drama club and Amber should be working so only Krystal is left. Her eyes glanced at the laptop screen and she notice the website is the school chatroom site. The chatroom is still overflowing messages of Kryber.

“Unnie you're back early today I thought you have club activity.” Krystal just came out from the bathroom and back to her laptop.

“It was cancelled.” Luna answered and look at her sister carefully. She wondered if Krystal is bothered by those messages she read on the school chatroom. But to her surprise Krystal was just being normal and act as if nothing happened.

“Aren't you bothered by those comments?” Luna sat down and asked.

She looked at the laptop and Krystal knew exactly what her sister is talking about.

“Unnie it seem like you are the one who is bothered by it.” Krystal answered and surprised Luna.

“Of course I'm bothered. Those people are talking erted things about my sisters.”

“Unnie just ignored them. The talk will died down after a few days when they got nothing else to say.” Krystal calmly said.

“How can I ignored them? Don't you get angry what they say about you two?” Luna is the one who is getting angry now.

“No.” Krystal answered simply with a straight face.

There was a silence between the two as Luna didn't know what else to say. She never once in a situation like this with her sister.

“Unnie I'm not angry because I wished what they say were true.” Krystal finally spoke and expressed her inner thoughts.

“Huh?” Luna was confused with Krystal's words.

“I love Amber. I love her since a long time ago but I don't want our family to become different so I'm not going to tell her.” Krystal revealed her secret.

Luna was shocked at Krystal's sudden confession. She didn't know how to respond to the young girl. But then she heard laughter coming from the young girl that confuses her more.

“I love Amber but I also love you unnie and Sulli and umma.” Krystal laughed.

Luna dumbfounded looking at the young smiling girl. Did she just got fooled? Luna asked herself and it looks like she did.

“You prankster.” Luna shouted with a pretend angry face. But then she also laughed along with Krystal. “I'll get you next time.” Luna said before she left to her room.

The smile quickly disappeared once Luna left. She was now back reading the messages on the chatroom until she was interrupted by a small vibration.

There was once new message from Amber.

Amber: I don't mind, I'm sure the princess doesn't mind.

Krystal smiled at the message she got back from Amber after sending the older girl a screen shot of the chatroom.

Krystal: Kekeke

Krystal: Princess doesn't mind.

Krystal: Kekeke

She quickly replied back with a smile on her face.