Amber's future plan

The Unrelated Family

A/N: Don't we all just loving the Kryber moments in this era?

 

 

“Amber unnie has been working a lot more recently.” Luna said seeing how she received another message from her unnie that she won't be home again for dinner.

 

“This girl... she should be taking care of her studies instead she is graduating this year.” Victoria shakes her head while placing the food on the table.

 

“But hyung is smart she get good grades even without studying.” Sulli commented that she always envy Amber's smart brain.

 

“Soojung do you know why?” They asked and all turn heads to the young silent girl. Soojung just look at them with a blank face without giving a reply.

 

“I guess hyung got bankrupt because Soojung keep freeloading off hyung.” Sulli teased which she earned a glare from silent girl. Victoria and Luna laughed since it could be true knowing how Amber cannot say no to Soojung.

 

“Talking about Amber, does anyone know what Amber wants to do after she graduates?” Victoria asked, Amber has always been the reliable one that she didn't need to worry about but because of this Victoria never asked what Amber wants to do in the future.

 

The 4 of them began thinking whether they ever heard anything from Amber about what she wants to do after graduating but after a hard thinking this topic never became a discussion for them.

 

“Maybe a teacher? Amber unnie is smart.” Luna guessed.

 

“No, I think she wants to be a professional pizza maker.” Sulli said with a serious face that everyone rolled their eyes.

 

“Soojungie you should know?” Victoria asked since Soojung is the closest one with Amber. Soojung just shook her shoulders showing sign that she doesn't know either.

 

Now that the topic is brought up they are all now curious to what Amber wants to do in the future and the reason why she has been working a lot recently.

 

 

 

It was the weekend and Amber doesn't need to work so her sisters thought they can spend the day together having fun like usual but to their disappointment Amber already made plan with her friends. Sulli almost cried the moment Amber said she couldn't spend time to play with her. Amber didn't know what to do she feel really bad since because of work she has spent less time with her family.

 

“Hyung is so cruel.” Sulli cried although Amber is not present anymore. “I'm angry, she's playing with her friend instead of me.” Sulli puffed her cheeks showing an angry face that none of them cared. “That's it I'm going to follow her and invite myself.” Sulli jumped up, she was all dressed already for a fun day out with her hyung but was only rejected.

 

Sulli left and followed by Luna who smell trouble coming the young kid, Soojung then followed as well not wanting to be left alone at home. Luckily Amber didn't go too far and the three of them were still able to catch her. The three became like stalkers spying their unnie.

 

They followed Amber until she reached to a certain cafe – 4 walls. Amber entered the cafe and it seem as though she is looking for someone. Amber waved at a guy that she spotted after a bromance greeting the two sat together next to each other. The three stalkers sat a few tables behind Amber with menu covering their faces.

 

“Who is this guy?” Sulli whispered. Although they only saw the back but it was no one they recognise.

 

“Unnie's boyfriend?” Luna whispered back with a little hype.

 

Soojung rolled her eyes at the mention of boyfriend. “Amber must have a lot of boyfriends then.” Sulli chuckled at Soojung's remark.

 

The three stared at the two making wild guesses of who might this guy be. They watched how the two's head slowly got close together and made weird squealing noises but it was only Luna and Sulli who was excited.

 

Soojung on the other hand went and order herself a cake without the two noticing. They only knew when a waitress came to place the cake on the table.

 

“Soojung when did you order this?” Luna questioned.

 

“Soojung where is my cake?” Sulli pouted and only able to watch Soojung eating it.

 

“Order it yourself.” Soojung stuck her tongue out and continue eating the cake.

 

The two young began making quite a loud fight in the quiet cafe where eyes are watching them, Luna felt embarrassed and tries to calm the two down but only make the noise louder. They are totally not aware that they are being the stalkers here.

 

“What are you three doing here?” The fight only stopped when they heard Amber's voice knowing that they are discovered. Luna and Sulli showed a surprise look while Soojung just continued to eat her cake like normal.

 

“We're here to eat cake.” Soojung answered. It's amazing how Soojung can say this with a straight face, there is no sign of lies.

 

“Yes cake! Hyung buy me a cake please?” Sulli showed her aeygo.

 

Amber chuckled and went to make the order. The guy turns his head to look and that's when the three saw the face.

 

“Omo he's handsome.” Luna squealed.

 

“Unnie you have L.Joe already.” Sulli teased earning a light smack from Luna.

 

Amber came back and introduced her friend to her sisters who seem very curious.

 

“This is Rome. Rome these are my sisters, Luna, Sulli and Krystal.” Amber introduced now that they are sitting together.

 

“Amber you never told me you had three cute little sisters.” Rome joked and shows off a friendly manner to the three young girls.

 

“Hyung what are you two doing here?” Sulli questioned as she is very curious as it seem they are working on something on the laptop.

 

“Oh we're editing a video.” Rome answered.

 

“I recently met Rome while playing basketball. Rome studies digital media, when he showed me some of his work I got interested. He is currently working on a project and offered to introduce me more about this whole media stuff.” Amber explained to resolve the kids' curiosity.

 

“Unnie is this something you want to study after graduating?” Luna asked as this is the first time she heard Amber is interested in media.

 

“Maybe.” Amber answered uncertainly.

 

“Then you can help our drama club to film a web drama or something.” Sulli got excited by the thought of it.

 

“Unnie you can help me film my performances.” Luna was excited too.

 

“Sure, I can practice my skills then.” Amber smiled.

 

The five of them continued to chat with each other and it seem the girls really like Rome as he is a really nice guy. Not much work was done with the video editing but Rome enjoyed the fun chat with Amber's little sisters. They parted away as Rome had to leave for his part-time job, the four also left the cafe and end up going to the shops as it's still too early to head home.

 

“So what is the reason why you've been working a lot recently?” Soojung asked as she walk side by side with Amber while the other two was too busy looking at dresses.

 

“Well to learn and practice I need a good camera first. So I thought I work a few more shifts to save up money for a decent camera.” Amber explained.

 

Soojung just nodded her head and before she can say something she was dragged by Sulli to look at the dresses.