Boys' Generation

The Unrelated Family

It was a Friday night and Amber went through a busy day at the pizza shop. Friday was usually the busiest night and Amber had nonstop making pizzas and serving customers. It was reaching 11pm and the orders has become less since it was over the dinner period. But after 12 midnight the order will increase as people will order for late night snack. Amber took the chance to take a rest, she washed her hands and leaning her tired body against the wall.

 

“Amber can you do this delivery?” C.A.P came walking in to the kitchen area.

 

“Can I not?” Amber answered straightforwardly.

 

“You can’t say no because the customer said it has to be a girl to do the delivery.” C.A.P answered and Amber didn’t know if he was saying the truth. This was the first time Amber has come through such request from customer.

 

Amber took a deep breathe in and let it out. She push herself off the wall and snatched the order receipt from C.A.P’s hand. She looked at the piece of paper and notice the delivery place is that weird cafe she delivered last time. She sighed knowing that she has to climb 5 levels of stairs.

 

“Seriously I don’t know if you’re lying to me just so you don’t have to climb those stairs.” Amber said looking at her friend in a suspicious way.  

 

“I’m not lying they said it’s a girls’ night tonight so no boys allow.” C.A.P answered and it seem like he wasn’t lying at all though it sound suspicious.

 

Amber didn’t bother finding out the real answer and just took the 5 pizzas putting them into the bag. She grabbed everything she needed and head off across the road and up the narrow stairway. Tiredly, Amber walked up the stairs and as she get high she can hear the music getting louder and females squealing.

 

“What’s happening? A concert or something?” Amber mumbled to herself.

 

She finally finish the last step and standing outside of the Soshi Cafe was a security guard dressed professionally in all black with a black sunglasses that was unnecessary since it’s indoor.

 

“Pizza delivery.” Amber raised the pizza bag showing it to the security.

 

The security looked at Amber suspiciously he then mumbled a few words to his walkie talkie and immediately got an answered from the other side.

 

“Go in.” The security said coolly giving a hand signal to go inside.

 

The door opened and Amber can confirm they were indeed having a concert inside because the cafe has transformed into a mini theatre. There was a small stage built and girls crowded in front of the stage with light sticks screaming, singing and dancing along. The atmosphere and the performance captured Amber’s attention that she just stood there watching the performance still with the pizzas in hand.

 

On the stage was 9 boys all wearing black suits and tie. They were dancing and singing coolly that got the girls screaming their names out.

 

“Yul Oppa!!! I love you!!!” A girl screamed so loudly and in a very high pitch voice. She was on the verge of crying too when her Yul Oppa came close to the stage and gave her a wink.

 

The performance ended with a perfect ending pose. They then move standing in a straight line across the small stage that manage to fit them all in.

 

“That was our last song for tonight.” One of them said and the girls off stage sighed loudly in disappointment.

 

“Sica Oppa I love you!” A girl screamed when the venue went silent.

 

The 9 boys on stage chuckled at the cuteness of that audience.

 

“I love you too.” Sica oppa cutely said and even doing the love sign over the head. A bunch of girls just squealed loudly.

 

“Once again thank you for coming tonight, as thanks for coming we will personally greet and handshake everyone of our audiences tonight before you all leave. So please follow the staff and line up.” Said one of them who was shorter than the other members but has very pale skins.

 

The crowd of girls obeyed and gradually move towards the door lining up in a straight line.

 

Amber was amazed and she was still standing there dumbfounded. As the crowd is coming towards her Amber felt like she was in the way and got pushed. She step aside letting the girls line up while she stood there looking stupid holding the pizzas.

 

Amber found it strange, she remembered last there were 9 girls in this cafe but she couldn’t see any of them instead she saw 9 good looking boys in suits.

 

“Yul Oppa you’re so cool tonight!” A fangirl screamed and instead of a handshake she forced a hug but her ‘oppa’ gladly accepted the hug with a smile.  

 

“Thank you EunMi-ssi.” Yul thanked the fan while staring straight in the eyes of the female fan.

 

“OMG! You remembered my name!” The fangirl squealed and began to have teary eyes..

 

“How could I forget someone so beautiful.” Yul calmly said while holding the chin of the fangirl. That action melted all the fangirls earning loud squeals. The scene was like something that will only happen in dramas. The fangirl was forced to move on in the line but her eyes still linger at her oppa.

 

Though it wasn’t a long line but it took a long time for all the fangirls to leave the cafe as most of them wants more than just a handshake.

 

“Finally.” One of them sighed and immediately went to sit down.

 

A girl came and quickly provided 9 cups of water. “Have a drink. You all did very well tonight. The amount of audience we have has increased by 20% from last time.” She handed a cup of water to each member and finally notice an unfamiliar person still standing there.

 

“Who are you?” She said facing the still dumbfounded Amber.

 

“Ah, pizza delivery.” She said again raising the pizza bag.

 

“Thanks.” She girl took the pizzas and gave Amber some money. “Keep the change.” The tips of very generous when Amber realise the amount was given.

 

Amber was still in a dumbfounded status, she was amazed at the popularity of these boys. Then before she left one of the ‘boys’ took off the fake wig and let her long hair flowing freely.

 

“I’m sweating.” She said feeling relief that her hair can breathe.

 

Slowly one by one has took off their wig and the shirt. Amber notice the feminine feature and finally realise these ‘boys’ are the ‘girls’ she saw last time.

 

“Why are you still here?” One of the girl glared at Amber with an annoyed face.

 

“Hey Sica don’t scare her.” The who said that was ‘Yul Oppa’ as what Amber remember the fans calls.   

 

Yuri came walking close to Amber and just like before she placed her hand under Amber’s chin lifting her head up to get a good view of her face. Amber felt her heart beats rapidly at such intimate action from a stranger.

 

“You look rather handsome.” Yuri said and release her hand.

 

“Sunday Unnie you should sign her, I’m sure she can capture many female’s heart with this look.” Yuri suggested.

 

“I know you. I saw you on TV, you’re Chef Song’s oldest daughter.” Sunday said staring at Amber.

 

Ever since Amber’s photo got to the public Sunday had her eyes on this girl and she notice the amount of popularity she has over the internet.

 

Amber became nervous she didn’t know how to react on this.

 

“Want to join us? I’ll make you more popular than you already are.” Sunday offered looking very serious.

 

“Hmmm…. no thanks.” Amber answered and quickly left the cafe. She can’t bare to staying in this weird cafe.

 

When she got out from the cafe she quickly ran down the stairs. In about less than 2 minutes she ran down 5 levels. Out of the building Amber finally felt like she’s back in reality and everything that happened in that cafe was a dream.

 

“What the hell was that?” Amber took a deep breath and calmed down.

 

Once again Soshi Cafe left Amber another deep impression and Amber can only use one word to describe her feelings - weird.

 

---------

 

A/N: Discovered a Jpop boy group that all members are girls dressed as boys and suddenly want to apply this to the weird Soshi girls that Amber encountered that was mentioned in Chapter 12.

 

I'm sure by now you know this fic is pretty random and I'm just writing anything I feel like :D