Jjimjilbang

The Unrelated Family

“Kids!!! I’m back!!!” Victoria shouted once she steps back home. She bend down and quickly took off her running shoes and socks putting them on the shoe rack. She looks down on the floor to see Sulli and Krystal’s school shoes lying floor in a mess. She shakes her head, pick them up and place them nicely on the rack along with the other shoes.

 

“Umma!” Sulli came running out from the room with her usual smiling face. Following behind was Krystal with an excited face.

 

“Umma what’s for dinner tonight?” Krystal’s eyes sparkled at the thought of food, or meat to be exact.

 

“I’m thinking of taking you kids to the jimjilbang since we haven’t been there together for a long time.” Victoria announced and poured herself a glass of water.

 

The two maknaes immediately jumped up and down shouting in happiness. Hearing the noises the two made Amber and Luna also came walking out. They both had a confused face not knowing why the two are so excited.

 

“What’s happening?” Luna asked.

 

“Jjimjilbang~ Jjimjilbang~ Jjimjilbang~” The two danced and sang together.

 

Luna immediately jumped and clapped her hands before joining the two young ones dancing and singing Jjimjilbang together. But on the other hand Amber frowned, not amused at where they are heading tonight. Her expression didn’t go unnoticed to Victoria.

 

“Amber what’s wrong?” Victoria asked in concern to her oldest daughter.

 

Amber pulled an awkward expression and her fingers began fidgeting the hem of her shirt. She has her reason why she isn’t amused at the idea but she doesn’t know how to explain it to her umma. She tried hard thinking of an excuse not to go.

 

“I… I don’t feel well.” Amber faked a sick look and held onto her stomach. Victoria immediately scoops over next to Amber and looked at the girl with a worried look.

 

“Are you okay? Let’s go another day.” Victoria placed a hand on Amber’s stomach and rubbed it. She decided to stay and take care of her daughter instead leaving her alone at home.

 

The three who were singing and dancing has stopped and they turn their focus to their oldest unnie. Luna and Sulli stared at Amber; they both also put on a worried and disappointing look.

 

“Unnie do you have your periods?” Sulli asked innocently because her stomach hurts whenever she’s on her periods and she thought it’s the same for Amber.

 

“Umma I’m fine. You can just go with them.” Amber said not wanting to see the disappointing looks of her cute little sisters.

 

“I can’t leave a sick baby at home alone.” Victoria said.

 

“Umma I’m not a baby.” Amber tried to correct her umma.

 

“You’re under 18 so you’re still a baby.”

 

The house went quiet and the kids were just standing there with a disappointed face, especially Sulli who was the most excited. Amber felt guilty as the reason her sisters couldn’t go because of her lie. But Krystal isn’t going to leave it just like that. She unfolds her arms and walked up to Amber and Victoria.

 

“Umma she’s not sick at all she’s just shy about getting in front of us.” Krystal said the truth. The youngest girl knows too well of her unnie that she can see through the lie.

 

Amber sweated that her lie has been seen through. She glared at Krystal and the young girl just gave her unnie a winning smirk.

 

“Is that true Amber?” Victoria crossed her arms not amused at the truth. She was glaring at the child telling that ‘you better tell me the truth otherwise…’. Amber gulped seeing the rare look of her umma, she knows she better say the truth otherwise she’ll regret it.

 

Amber heaved a sigh and nodded her head.

 

When Amber was a kid she didn’t feel shy at all bathing with her family and she enjoys going to the Jjimjilbang with her family. To her Jjimjilbang was way better than amusement park. But ever since Amber was 10 years old she and learned a bit about the human body she was shy in showing her skin. The family didn’t go to Jjimjilbang anymore since Victoria became very busy with her chef and celebrity life that gave Amber a relief.

 

“Why are you so shy? We’re a family and we’ve seen each other body before.” Victoria questioned wanting to understand her oldest daughter’s thoughts. She never noticed Amber was this shy about her body and she felt guilty for discovering it this late.

 

“Because her chest is too fla…gjdhgkfjhgoireg…” Krystal answered instead but before she got to finish her sentence Amber quickly covered with her hand stopping the girl from spilling her secrets.

 

Amber was now standing behind Krystal with her hand covering the girl’s mouth. Her face flushed a pink shade and she awkwardly laughed.

 

“Don’t listen to her.” She laughed hoping her umma and her sisters don’t take the words from Krystal seriously.

 

Krystal felt like she was suffocating, she kept slapping onto Amber’s arm and making a murmuring noise.

 

“Yuck! Why are you my hand?” Amber immediately releases the girl when she felt something wet and tickling her on her palm. Amber pulled a disgusted look at the wet spot before wiping it against Krystal’s shirt.

 

Krystal took a deep breath in and when she recovered she quickly hid behind Victoria’s back for shelter.

 

Luna and Sulli are laughing at the new discovered reason, they both held tight onto their stomach trying to ease the pain building up in their stomach.

 

“Yah!” Amber yelled but it didn’t help to stop the two from laughing.

 

“Alright you two stop laughing otherwise we are not going.” Once Victoria said that the two quickly covered each other’s mouth trying hard not to let a laugh out but they both can still feel their stomach tugging.

 

“Amber you don’t need to be shy about her chest, they are perfect!” She pointed at Amber’s flat chest.

 

“But…” Amber tried to protest but was quickly cut off by her umma.

 

“No but… we are going and you’re coming with us otherwise no food for a month.” Victoria emphasised and threated the oldest girl since that was the only way.

 

Amber pouted and drops her head down. She had no choice but to go with her family to the Jjimjilbang. Luna, Sulli and Krystal jumped up and down; they started dancing and singing again.

 

“Jjimjilbang~ Jjimjilbang~ Jjimjilbang~ YAY!”

 

They quickly got dress with full excitement and Amber unwillingly dragged her body out. The rest already put on their shoe and already left the door. Amber was slowly putting on her sneakers trying to prolong the time.

 

“Come on Amber hurry up.” Krystal urged. The maknae was standing by the door waiting for her unnie to put on the shoes.

 

“It’s all your fault Krys.” Amber tied her shoelace and walked out closing the door.

 

“Sorry…” Krystal apologised and hugged onto Amber’s arm. “As for my punishment I will scrub your back for you.” She added smiling.

 

Amber sighed again ignoring the naughty look on Krystal. 

 

 

------

A/N: Hahaha Krystal knows all the secret.

For those who doesn't know you gotta be when you bath and it's just one big area that everybody will see. 

It would be nice to know whether f(x)has been to the Jjimjilbang together.

Thanks for the comments and hope you enjoyed this chapter!