Stalker Alert!

The Unrelated Family

“Khun appa is so handsome.” Sulli squealed like a fangirl while sitting on the couch munching on snacks. Ever since her umma is the lead of We Got Married Sulli has been sitting in front of the television every week and during this time. Each time she watches the new episode she would giggle and laugh at the cuteness.

 

“So have they kissed yet?” Krystal asked as she walks out from her room after finishing her homework. She opened the fridge, grabbed a bottle of water before sitting her on the couch adjacent to Sulli.

 

“Ewwww…. No. But that would be so cute.” She pulled a disgusted face then in a split second she was fangirling again just imagining the two kisses. Seeing her sister like that Krystal just rolled her eyes before taking another sip of water.

 

 

 

“Hello everyone, let me introduce you to today’s guests.” The male MC spoke and the camera pan over to the 6 guests sitting beside the 2 MCs. Everyone in the studio clapped their hands welcoming the guests.

 

“Hi I’m Victoria.” Victoria waved to the camera that’s lighted up with her usual cute and friendly smile.

 

One by one the three pairs of We Got Married introduced themselves.

 

“Although the Khuntoria couple just started on the show but you two already gained a lot of attention. I’ve been hearing a lot how you two look very good together and Victoria has already capture the love of all mothers.” The male MC said making Victoria and Nichkhun blushes.

 

“Thank you.” Victoria and Nichkhun shyly replied together.

 

“Even my mother said I wish I had a daughter like Victoria-ssi.” The female MC added and everyone in the studio laughed.

 

“Victoria-ssi is there something you want to say to the viewers?” The male MC asked.

 

“Umm… I want to thank everyone who enjoys the program and although I’m not very good with variety I’ll continue to try my best to show my true self on the show.” Victoria shyly answered and she was so shy that she hides her face behind her hands. Sitting beside Victoria was Nichkhun, he shows a very proud face as if she was his real wife.

 

“So Victoria-ssi in the show you mentioned you have 4 daughters. Are they really your daughters?” The female MC asked, it was a question that everyone was curious about because Victoria is too young to give birth to 4 daughters.

 

“Ah about that they aren’t my real daughters. I adopted them when I turned at the legal age. We are now living together just like a real family.” Victoria explained, it was no secret that she adopted 4 daughters and she’s proud of having her daughters.

 

“Victoria-ssi is a real angel.” The male MC spoke with sparkling eyes and once again Nichkhun smiled proudly.

 

 

 

Ever since the program was broadcast Victoria was often name as the ‘Goddess Chef Song’, she is friendly, kind hearted, cooks well and beautiful. She was the ideal wife for every man and the ideal daughter-in-law for every mother. She was flawless and loved by the nation. She was the number 1 search on Naver.

 

“Do you feel as if someone is following us?” Luna questioned feeling uncomfortable. The four were on their way to school but Luna kept turning her head backwards but every time she look back she see nobody.

 

“You’re just thinking too much.” Amber said assuring the shortest girl. The 3 continued to walk leaving Luna behind.

 

“Maybe L.Joe is stalking you.” Sulli sister and cracked an evil laugh.

 

“Not funny.” Luna spat and chase after her sisters.

 

Though everyone didn’t feel anything and kept telling Luna that nobody was following them but Luna couldn’t shake off the feeling. Sometimes she even feels like she heard a shutter noise.

 

“I’m serious someone is following us.” Luna once again said so. But all her sisters just ignored her.

 

“Unnie I think you are imagining things.” Krystal commented.

 

“Fine. Don’t believe me.” Luna folded her arms and fed up with her sisters. She is now determined to find out who is following them and proves her sisters wrong.

 

 

 

It was the weekend and instead of hanging out with her friends or going to the library to study Luna decides to use this day to catch the stalker. She put on black clothes, sunnies and a black cap if people didn’t know they might think she’s an idol from a girl group band.

 

It was still early in the morning, Sulli and Krystal were still asleep, and Victoria was out to work and only left with Amber who is prepared to go out. Amber was wearing a green hoodie jacket and a pair of black basketball shorts. She was ready to meet with Minho and her male friends for a morning basketball match. Amber finished the breakfast that Victoria prepared and after the washing she left the place. Right after Amber left Luna sneaked out and followed behind. There was a 2 metres distance between them and Luna was focusing on following Amber as well as focusing if someone else is following Amber.

 

Luna didn’t find anything suspicious and she continued to follow Amber to the nearby basketball court. When they almost reach the basketball court Luna spotted a suspicious person dressed in casual clothing, wearing a cap on low and holding a professional camera.

 

Amber stepped on the court and she naturally greeted her friends with a friendly hug. While Amber warms up on the court that suspicious person pointed the camera towards Amber and snapped a few photos.

 

“Gotcha!” Luna clicked her fingers and ran towards that suspicious person with the camera. Abruptly she jumped on that person and screamed. “WHY ARE YOU STALKING US?” The person suddenly got attacked and wasn’t able to react on it. The commotion caught Amber and her friends’ attention. They all ran towards Luna trying to help.

 

“Luna? What is going on?” Amber was confused but nevertheless she separated the two.

 

“That’s the stalker.” Luna pointed at that person who fell on the ground.

 

Everyone turn her focus to the person on the ground. The person took the cap off and it was a girl.

 

“I’m not a stalker!” The girl shouted in annoyance.

 

Minho helped the girl up and the girl immediately blushed.

 

“Then why are you taking photos of Amber unnie?” Luna didn’t believe and asked.

 

“I wasn’t taking photos of Amber unnie… though she’s quite hot.” The girl said the last part softly.

 

“Then who are you taking photos of?” Luna asked again.

 

The girl sighed and unlinks the camera over her head. She pressed a few buttons and showed Luna her display screen.

 

It was all photos of Minho.

 

“Ah I remember! She’s my fangirl in my fanclub.” Minho suddenly remembered.

 

The misunderstood finally cleared and Luna spent her morning apologising to the girl and watch her unnie play basketball.

 

It was a close match but in the end Amber’s team won.

 

“I told you nobody was following us.” Amber said to Luna while the two on their way back home.

 

“Sorry.” Luna apologised though she still think someone is following them.

 

 

 

Krystal and Sulli were having lunch at their usual spot – the classroom. Their usual lunch was suddenly interrupted when Luna came running inside.

 

“SEE I TOLD YOU SOMEONE WAS STALKING US!” Luna screamed and slammed her hand on Krystal’s desk. Under her palm was the latest gossip magazine and on the front page was a paparazzi photo of them 4.

 

“OH MY GOD I MY LEGS LOOK CHUBBY!” Sulli grabbed the magazine and screamed.

 

Then Krystal snatched the magazine to look at.

 

“Damn I look ugly.” She hissed. It was a photo of herself dressed in sport shorts and a baggy tee that almost look like she wasn’t wearing anything on the bottom.

 

Luna couldn’t believe any of her sisters cared and all they care was how they look in the photos.

 

Krystal flipped through the magazine and look at the article about the Goddess Chef Song’s family. The article was 3 pages long but mainly occupied by photos.

 

“Dang Amber looking so fine.” Krystal muttered, as she stared at the photo of Amber playing basketball.

 

Hearing the name of Amber, Suzy quickly snatched the magazine off Krystal and excitedly searching for Amber. The girls quickly crowded around Suzy to take a look at the magazine.

 

“Hello, does anybody care that we’ve been stalked?” Luna was annoyed and end up talking to air. 

 

------

N/A: Now the entire family is going to be famous. Kekekekeke