She's my girl

The Unrelated Family

N/A: Double update. It's the public holiday and since it's raining outside and I got no plans no drama to watch I decide to write some more. I know you all will like this chapter :DDDDDDD

The news quickly spread around the school and somehow a video clip of the confession was recorded and uploaded online. The views of the video continuously to increase by each minute and comments added every second. The school handsome girl was confessed by a foreign boy in another high school was soon the hot topic of every single student in school.

 

“Congratulation Amber.” The students said once Amber walk pass.

 

Ever since that day everyone has been congratulating Amber as if she’s getting married. The first few times she heard that she can forget it and think of it as a joke. But as it continues it became annoying and pissing her off – and Amber doesn’t get pissed off easily.

 

“This is so annoying.” Amber expressed once she sat at her desk in her classroom.

 

Amber’s bestfriend Ailee who is sitting next to her just gave the girl a pat on the shoulder.

 

“Don’t worry after a few days people will find something new to talk and forget about it.” She comforts her bestfriend by giving her a light squeeze on the shoulder.

 

“A few days? I don’t know if I can last that long.” Amber sighed again.

 

“But Jackson is quite cute why not give him a chance?” Ailee suggested.

 

“No way!” Amber immediately rejected. “He seems kind of strange suddenly confessing like that.”

 

Ailee just laughed amused at Amber’s reaction.

 

During lunch instead of hanging out with her friends Amber decide to stay in the library. She just wants to be alone instead of being laugh and teased by her friends.

 

When school finished she felt relief because it means no more facing the people at school that would congratulate her or giving her strange smile. She even refuses to play basketball just to avoid everyone.

 

“Amber noona!” A voice shouted once Amber left the school gate.

 

That voice, it was no doubt belongs to Jackson. The boy came running to Amber holding a red rose in hand.

 

“This is for you.” He said and handed the single red rose to the girl that captured his heart in an instant.

 

“Ah… thanks.” Amber muttered. Everyone was staring at them so Amber had no choice but to accept the red rose. Once she accepted the rose some students cheered and that only encourage Jackson to move forward.

 

Feeling embarrassed Amber quickly move her legs escaping from the students.

 

“Amber noona do you want to eat something? How about we go for a drink? Play a game of basketball? I can teach you some of my tricks?” Jackson continuously to ask question and Amber just ignored them. This was the first time Amber ever does that to someone usually she is nice and friendly to everyone.

 

She stopped and turns to look at the boy with a big wide smile on his face.

 

“Jackson I’m tired. I just want to go home and get some rest.” Amber said and the boy looked disappointed but quickly the smile reappeared.

 

“Then I’ll walk you home.” He didn’t give up.

 

Amber sighed and continued on walking. The two continue on to walk while Jackson continuously asks Amber randomly questions. Amber felt bad for always ignoring the boy so sometimes she would respond to his questions. Once Jackson didn’t say anymore about going on dates, being his girl the conversation actually went okay for Amber. She finds the boy really talkative and funny.

 

“You know you’re really beautiful when you laugh.” Jackson compliment that made Amber blushed.

 

“Thanks.” She muttered.

 

 

 

The next day Amber began receiving unknown text messages but soon she figure out that it’s none other than Jackson. But weird thing was, how did he know her number?

 

“He’s really getting on my nerve.” Amber’s phone vibrated the nth times.

 

“It’s rare to see Amber like this. This boy must be something.” Ailee commented.

 

It was lunch break and Amber’s phone has been non-stop vibrating and blinking.

 

“How did he even know my number?” Amber sighed.

 

Taemin sat silently eating his lunch and tried to avoid the looks of his friends. But he felt so guilty that he just cannot not apologize.

 

“Sorry Amber. This guy kept pestering me for your number so…” Taemin trails off scaring to finish his sentence when he saw Amber glaring at him (just like how Soojung does it).

 

“So you betrayed me just so he won’t pester you and now he’s pestering me.” Amber can’t believe that her friend just betrayed her.

 

“I’m sorry.” Taemin muttered.

 

The entire lunch Amber’s phone been vibrating that annoyed the girl so much she just switch it off. Finally she got some silence.

 

 

 

“Amber, how come you didn’t reply to my message?” Krystal asked once Amber arrived home looking dead and tired.

 

“Ah sorry Krys I switched my phone off.” Amber apologized. “What did you message me?” She asked while taking her shoes off and placing it neatly on the shoe rack.

 

“Sulli and I were eating after school just thought if you want to join us.” Krystal answered.

 

“Why did you switch your phone off?” Krystal finds it strange how Amber suddenly switches her phone off so there must be a reason.

 

Amber plopped herself on the couch looking exhausted even though she didn’t do much at school. Usually she would still look energetic after 2 hours of basketball. Krystal also sat down on the couch beside Amber.

 

“It’s been like this for a few days but Jackson just continuously texting me. It’s kind of annoying.”

 

“Speaking of Jackson… that guy is very persistent.”

 

“He’s a fun guy to hang out with but I don’t think I want to date a guy like him.”

 

“Don’t worry there’s a way to make him back off.” Krystal bitted her thumb as she thought of something.

 

“How?” Amber’s eyes light up as she looks at her younger sister.

 

“You’ll know when it comes.” Krystal smiled and somehow Amber have a bad feeling about what’s in Krystal’s mind right now.

 

 

 

It’s the fifth day after the confession the texting never stopped and Amber only respond to a few of Jackson’s messages just not to be rude. Sometimes she would make excuse that her battery died that’s why when she saw the messages it was too late to reply.

 

Amber sighed again as her phone began vibrating again and it always happen during lunch time.

 

“Amber why don’t just tell him straight in the face that you don’t like him.” Ailee got annoyed that the constant vibration.

 

“I did and it didn’t work.” Amber answered.

 

Then she just grabs her phone and switches it off.

 

The teasing has died down and Amber finally agrees to play basketball. Her mood instantly went up once she’s back on the court and bouncing the basketball. Sulli, Krystal and Luna were even there to watch Amber’s comeback match. Amber was sweating a lot since she put in a lot of effort enjoying the game. After all these days she finally feels relaxed and happy until she heard her name.

 

“Amber noona!”

 

Amber froze because she recognizes that it’s Jackson’s voice.

 

“Why didn’t you reply to my text? Why are you avoiding me?” Jackson asked looking upset. It sounded as if Amber is the bad guy in the relationship when she didn’t even do anything.

 

“Jackson I told you before…” Amber didn’t even get to finish her sentence as Jackson already finishes it for her.

 

“…that we can only be friends. Why? You’re single, I’m single, I don’t understand it.” Jackson questioned making a scene.

 

It was hard for Amber to explain because there was just no reason to her rejection.

 

“That’s because Amber is my girlfriend.” Krystal spoke all of a sudden. She walks up next to Amber and hugged the girl’s arm making sure their bodies are as close as it can get.

 

Amber gave Krystal a perplex look but she didn’t utter a word neither did anyone in the school. They were all just watching the scene like a drama silently.

 

Krystal gave Jackson her famous icy glare.

 

“You… girlfriend? Wait, Amber is a girl and you’re a girl.” Jackson pointed at the two stuttering on his words and shock at what he heard.

 

“So?” Krystal puts on a y look and even Amber got scared of it – never did she saw Krystal looking like that.

 

“This can’t be you two are both girls.” Jackson doubted it as it seems to him it’s impossible for two girls to be together.

 

Without saying another word Krystal decide that action is better than words so she reach her hands and cupped Amber’s face. Pulling Amber’s face towards she tip toed a little and crash their lips together. Amber’s eyes widen in shock, the ball Taemin was holding just dropped and bounced away, the water bottle that Luna was drinking just fell on the floor and Sulli was just staring at the two without blinking her eyes.

 

Krystal ignored everyone’s stare and just closed her eyes moving her lips slowly and softly. It feels like time has stopped when their lips connected.

 

Krystal slowly pulls away and Amber still looking dumbfounded. Krystal turn and look at Jackson with the same icy look her look was like “Do you trust me now?”.

 

Jackson was just as dumbfounded as Amber was. It took him a long time to snap out of what he just saw.

 

“OH MY GOD THAT WAS JUST HOT!” He shouted in English fanning himself with his hands.

 

“AMBER CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND?” Jackson shouted snapping Amber from the kiss. Without waiting for the answer Jackson just fist pumped Amber. “Good luck bro let’s play a game another day. I need to calm down from that hot kiss I just saw.” With that Jackson left leaving everyone speechless.

 

“Let’s go home Amber.” Krystal said dragging Amber along with her.

 

When they walk pass Sulli the tall girl just gave Krystal a thumb up and smile. Krystal laughed and grabbed her bag and then left while dragging the llama with her. Amber was still in her own world thinking what just had happened.

 

“Krystal why did you do that?” Amber questioned though it was a dumb question.

 

“Didn’t you say you want Jackson to stop annoying you?” Krystal answered.

 

“But you don’t have to kiss me.”

 

“It makes it more real if I did. Why? Did you hate the kiss?” Krystal folded her arms and gave Amber a stern look.

 

“No I like it.” Amber quickly answered not wanting to anger the younger girl but as soon as those words slipped it sounded weird that she couldn’t help but blushed.

 

Krystal also blushed as well.

 

“You know that was my first kiss.” Amber softly muttered.

 

“It’s also my first so we’re equal.” Krystal responded.

 

“Just forget it. Let’s go home.” Krystal walked off without waiting for Amber.