A day at school

The Unrelated Family

The four of them finished their delicious breakfast with small bickering in between that made it so lively. As they have finished and tidied themselves they all bid goodbye to their umma with a hug or a kiss on the cheek before leaving the apartment.

 

The four of them all goes to the same high school, Jawoon High School that is located not far from them where they would just need to travel ten minutes with a bus just outside of their apartment.

 

Out of the four Amber is the oldest, she is on her third year and she would graduate at the end of this semester. Being the oldest Amber has the responsibility to take care of her siblings and because Luna is mature enough to take care herself most of the time she always spoils the two young ones. Amber is smart but sometimes she can be so dense which is why at times she get fooled by the two young brats. But the truth is sometimes Amber pretends to be dense just to make the two young ones happy.

 

Luna is the second oldest being in her second year and also ranking in the top five in the entire year with her amazing marks. Her marks did not just happened because she’s smart but because of the amount of effort she puts in her studies. She is the type that puts in 100% of her effort at all times, even if it’s the smallest thing to her. Maybe because of this personality she have she is very independent and doesn’t need to be looked after much. She loves her young sisters just as much as Amber does but the way she spoil them is different.

 

Sulli, the second youngest, she is only two months older than Krystal. Although she is younger than her unnies but she is taller than all of them. That is why she often worries about her own height afraid that she’ll be so tall that nobody wants her. Luna has often questioned what kind of food her umma gave Sulli when she was young. Sulli is a bubbly girl that loves to crack a laugh but she also has her quiet time that makes people think she’s thinking deeply about something important. But they never knew all Sulli was thinking about was some weird things that probably have no answer to it. Her grades are average and she doesn’t intend to put any effort to it unless she finds herself failing.

 

Lastly, the youngest family member Krystal – a smart and pretty girl but her biggest flaw is her laziness. She’s very athletics but she didn’t bother to join any club activities. Her grades have always been lying in the upper average of the year. The teachers can see a big potential in the young girl that concerned them so much that they even pay a visit to the family to talk about Krystal’s grades. First Victoria freaked out afraid Krystal did something wrong but when it was nothing major Victoria felt relief. “I will talk to her.” That’s what Victoria said when Krystal’s homeroom teacher came. Victoria did talk to Krystal but the young girl didn’t want to change. She felt everything is good at the moment and Victoria didn’t want to push the girl too much and let it go. She was only in her first year. That’s what Victoria thought. But maybe because of her laziness she heavily relies on Amber so much that it became so natural.

 

“Hey I’m going to be playing basketball with the guys after school.” Amber told them before they split up to their individual class.

 

“With Minho oppa? And Taemin oppa?” Sulli questioned and her eyes blinked in brightness.

 

“Yes. Do you want to come and watch?” Amber nodded.

 

Sulli just nodded her head rapidly with her big round eyes. Amber can tell the tall young girl is excited to see the oppas.

 

“Alright, meet me at the basketball court after school.” Amber smiled and ruffles the hair of Sulli before waving her hands at them.

 

“I have club activity this afternoon.” Luna said. She also waved her hands at the two young ones before she turns to the direction of the stairs that leads to her classroom.  

 

It was just left with the two maknaes and the two arms linked together as they walked to their classroom.

 

“Does that mean I’m going to go home alone today?” Krystal pouted as she walks to the classroom with Sulli.

 

“No you’re coming with me to watch hyung play basketball.” Sulli decided for the young girl and Krystal just roll her eyes, as she got no other choice.

 

Class was boring like usual, Sulli was too busy drawing on her textbook to pay attention to what the teacher in front is talking about, while Krystal was staring outside the window trying to find anything that would interest her. She was only half listening but even that is enough for her to do well in her exams.

 

The bell rang and all the students jump up in joy not caring that the teacher hasn’t finished his lesson. Seeing how the students cannot be stopped the teacher just shuts his textbook and bid goodbye to his students. Seeing how class was over Krystal immediately yawned and stretches her arms. She looks over at Sulli to see the girl deeply immersed in her drawing that she didn’t notice class was over. She was curious and decided to peep her head over to see what her sister is doing. And there she saw Sulli drawing stick figures and each of them have something familiar that reminds Krystal of someone she knows. Krystal knitted her eyebrows trying to search through her brain then her eyes lighten up finally to figure it out.

 

“Omg! Are you drawing us?” Krystal snatched the drawing causing Sulli not being able to react on it. Krystal was totally not amused with how Sulli draw herself but then she laughed hysterically at the stick figure of Luna.

 

“What is this dot?” She asked but couldn’t stop her laughter.

 

“That’s her belly button.” Sulli answered then afterward she laughed too along with Krystal.

 

 

 

School ended and that was the happiest moment for every students (well probably except for Luna who loves learning so much). Sulli and Krystal walked to the basketball court from a far distance she can see the boys doing some warm up but there were no sight of Amber yet.

 

Recognising the two girls are Amber’s sisters Minho and Taemin waved at them, it wasn’t new that the two siblings come to support their sister. Sulli and Krystal sat down at the seats waiting for the game to start. Soon Minho came jogging to the two young girls.

 

“Hey Sulli, Krystal.” Minho greeted with his sweet smile.

 

Minho is quite popular around the school he is the captain of the soccer team, a good soccer player with good looks. He has quite a number of female supporters that would watch every single of his games. And the best thing is he has a really nice personality. He just got all the requirements that a girl wants as a boyfriend. But strangely enough, he is still single.

 

“Are you here to cheer for Amber?” Minho asked although it was obvious but he decided it’s polite to open up a conversation.

 

“Yup we’re here to cheer for hyung. Where is she?” Sulli looked around searching for the short hair girl.

 

Not far away Sulli finally spotted her hyung. Amber was now out of her school uniform and changed into her P.E. uniform. Now that she was not wearing a skirt Amber looks so handsome that could possible make girls fall for her. Krystal averts her attentions to the direction where Sulli is waving and screaming, her eyes stayed glued onto her unnie thinking that why she thinks Amber is more handsome than Minho.

 

“Hey are you hitting on my sisters?” Amber jumped onto Minho wrapping her arms around the taller boy’s neck.

 

The two are close enough to be acting this intimate to each other that it’s not a big deal and to others it became normal to see them like that.

 

 

“What? I’m not! Just greeting them.” Minho blushed for a second and quickly denies it. The arm of Amber’s was still hanging onto Minho and she dragged the taller boy towards the court.

 

“Bye!” Minho managed to say and waved his hand at the two girls.

 

Sulli and Krystal laughed and they sat down on the bench quietly watch the game. Sulli was being all loud and jumpy she cheered loudly at Amber’s team, while Krystal was being quiet like usual. Her eyes stayed focus on her unnie the entire time.

 

I bet she’ll attract a lot of girls if she’s a guy. Krystal suddenly thought.

 

The game was over and although Amber’s team lost but she played really well. Amber looked really out of breath, her white loose t-shirt was drenched with sweats making her t-shirt slightly see-through and her black tank top was revealed. Her short hair was wet that stuck onto her skin. As Amber walked closer Krystal can see a clearer view of the droplet of sweats on Amber’s neck. Somehow the sweaty look of her unnie makes her really y.

 

Krystal stood up and handed a towel to her unnie that she grabbed in Amber’s bag. Amber took the towel and mutters thanks to her little sister. Sulli who was shouting and screaming the entire time handed a bottle of water to her hyung.

 

“I’m so jealous you have two cute sisters to cheer for you.” Minho spoke with a slight sound of jealousy.

 

“Well you have your own fanclub other there.” Amber pointed to the opposite direction to see a bunch of girls squealing together waving a fan sign that says ‘Minho oppa you are so handsome!’ The screaming and squealing did not go unnoticed to Minho, he turns around, gave his best smile and waved to the girls that made them went nuts.

 

It was getting late and the group split up all going in different ways. Amber and her two younger sisters walked together towards the bus station. They stood their bus stop and right across the road was a convenient store.

 

“Want ice-cream?” Amber asked the two young girls and without a second thought the two replied a yes.

 

Amber chuckled and she ran across the road entering the convenient store to purchase ice-creams for her cute sisters who have cheered on her today.

 

 

 

------

A/N: Opps did I just unconciously added in some Kryber? Well I can't help it. I might need to add the Kryber tag in if it continues on.

It may be some romance in this fanfic but doesn't play a big part of it.

I think it's funny that some readers of mine were expecting some in this fanfic but then it ends up being so innocent.

Let me warn everyone again, there will be no here maybe just some iness.

Thanks for the comments and subscribes. It always motivates me to write.