Miss Jung

The Unrelated Family

A/N: I should really update this fic more often and I'll try to.

 

This morning when Krystal woke up she didn't see her usual sisters at the dining table all she saw was Amber. Amber was sitting alone at the dining table eating scramble eggs, sausages and toast – something that was easiest for her to cook.

 

“Where are the others?” She asked and sat herself opposite of Amber.

 

Amber got up and put two slices of bread in the toaster for Krystal. “Luna and Sulli had to go to school early because of their club activity, Vic umma had an early filming of We Got Married. So it's just us right now.”

 

Krystal smiled, it didn't bother her at all that the others aren't around and she enjoys being alone with Amber.

 

The two enjoy the quiet morning breakfast together, Krystal helped Amber out with the washing then the two ride the bus to school. Krystal couldn't wipe off the smile on her face the entire time. By the time the two got to school they felt something wasn't right, the students all gathered in groups and began whispering. The two felt uncomfortable.

 

“I hope it's not something about us.” Amber muttered thinking how this situation happened earlier when they were exposed to the public.

 

They walked pass a group of guys that Amber knows but not close, those guys were like others who are gossiping but louder.

 

“Hey Sungjae what's going on?” Amber asked, curious what is going on.

 

“Oh hey Amber.” The guy smiled and waved at Amber and Krystal.

 

“Didn't you hear? We got an extremely hot new English teacher today.” Sungjae said and it looks like he was drooling with the thought of the new English teacher.

 

“New teacher?” Amber raised her brows.

 

“Yes! Oh My God! She is so pretty!” Sungjae was so excited and just with his expression Amber can tell that this new English teacher is something.

 

“I wished she is teaching my English class.” Sungjae ranted completely ignoring the two girls standing in front.

 

“Thanks for the info I'll see you around.” Amber quickly wave goodbye and left in which Sungjae didn't even know as he was still daydreaming about the English teacher.

 

“She must be something seeing how everyone is talking about her.” Amber said as she decide to walk Krystal to her classroom.

 

The smile Krystal had earlier in the morning was gone. “Are you also interested in the English teacher?” Krystal sternly asked without looking at Amber.

 

“What?” Amber raised her voice. “I'm just curious since everyone is talking about her.” Amber explained not knowing why she had to.

 

They then walked pass the teacher's room and just at the right timing two teachers came out together.

 

“Good morning.” Amber and Krystal both greeted and bowed. Just when Amber straightens her back her eyes went fixed on that familiar face that she couldn't quite figure out.

 

The teacher that stood next to Zhou Mi, the maths teacher, stared at Amber. Their eyes connected and Amber felt something isn't right.

 

“Aren't you that pizza girl?” The teacher muttered and had her arms folded.

 

Krystal didn't understand what was happening. Amber looked surprised and that new hot English teacher that everyone is talking about knows Amber.

 

“Ah! You're one of the weird girls from Soshi Cafe.” Amber remembered and pointed at the new teacher in front.

 

“Amber you can't be rude to Miss Jung.” Zhou Mi shouted.

 

“Sorry.” Amber apologised with a soft voice.

 

The new teacher eyed Amber and then Krystal before leaving with Zhou Mi.

 

“Amber do you know her?” Krystal asked seeing how Amber acted so unusual.

 

“No. I just happened to delivered pizza to her before.” Amber explained before leaving going to the opposite way where her class is.

 

Along the way to her classroom Amber wondered what Miss Jung is doing here. She thought she works at that Soshi Cafe or maybe she is just a part-timer at that café, but either way it doesn't sound right. Amber got to her classroom and sat down at her desk. While she was taking the books out from her bag she heard the guys talking about Miss Jung again.

 

“Did you see her legs? They're so hot.” Guy A said.

 

“Just looking at her makes me .” Guy B commented which his friends laughed at him.

 

Then the conversation continued and gotten explicit that Amber couldn't listen to it anymore that she had to get her earphone and put them on.

 

The entire day Amber heard students talking about the new English teacher, how hot she is and how much the guys wanted to be under her skirt. Hearing all those kind of annoyed Amber.

 

The day finally ended and Amber couldn't wait till she get out of this school. But on her way out she was suddenly dragged by a strong pair of arms to a corner.

 

“Miss Jung?” Amber cocked her brows, surprised at the figure standing in front of her.

 

Jessica folded her arms looking icy cold.

 

“Why are you here? I thought you work in the Soshi Cafe?” Amber was curious.

 

“Don't you dare to tell people I work there.” Jesscia poked her finger right on Amber's chest and pushes the young girl against the wall with a threatening voice.

 

Amber shivered at Jesscia's threats, she close and only nodded her head in agreement. But either way she wasn't going to go around and tell people that Jessica performs at that weird café.

 

But wouldn't people who go to the café knows?

 

Amber didn't bother to think anymore, all she knows is that it is best not to be involved with this pretty looking English teacher.