Mystery messages

The Unrelated Family

A/N: Hi everyone I hope you all didn't forget about me and this fic :D So I manage to write an update and I hope you like it and be excited for f(x)'s comeback!!!!!!!!!!!

 

It was a rare night that Victoria had no schedule and got to spend the time with her kids. She took the kids out for dinner although it made a mess, as everyone was staring at them and some trying to get an autograph or picture. The supposed family outing didn't go so well and of course it made Krystal angry but then Amber was there to calm the princess down. Amber just need to be Krystal's punching bag to release her anger. Victoria wasn't bothered at all but in the end she politely refuse to sign anything or take any photos and asked them nicely to let them have a peaceful family dinner. The fans of Chef Song quickly understood and soon they just left them eat peacefully. Well it wasn't all too bad because the restaurant owner treated them the dinner and gave them extra large portion.

 

The five of them left the restaurant with a very filled stomach.

 

I think I'm going to puke.” Amber commented as she hugged her stomach.

 

Ewww hyung.” Sulli screamed. She was walking beside Amber and all of a sudden she ran and hugged Krystal who is now next to Amber filling in Sulli's position.

 

That's disgusting Amber.” Krystal added the comment.

 

But I know you will still love me.” Amber pulled a smug smile at Krystal knowing too well of her little sister.

 

Hearing that Sulli faked a vomit as she no longer stand at the two. She release her hold from Krystal and skipped away catching up with her umma who is walking a little bit in front with Luna.

 

Umma those two are being disgusting.” Sulli said referring them as disgusting but true meaning is flirting and hugged onto Victoria's arm. Victoria just shakes her head and laughed.

 

The family was just heading back to their local 7-Eleven for some ice creams. On the way Victoria's phone kept vibrating. The first time it vibrated Victoria took her phone out and read the message but the rest it was ignored. Sulli knew, she was sticking close to her umma that she can feel the vibration of the phone through Victoria's jacket.

 

Umma aren't you going to reply to the messages?” Sulli finally asked as she no longer stand the vibration.

 

Well it's family time and the messages aren't important.” Victoria answered with a smile and when they reach to the 7-Eleven Sulli already forgot about the messages as she was busy picking out what ice cream she wants.

 

While the kids were in a dilemma Victoria step aside and pulled her phone out from her pocket. She switch on her phone and to see 20 new messages from KakaoTalk it was all from the same person. Just when Victoria was about to click into the messages Luna called.

 

Umma what ice cream do you want to eat?” Luna asks as she saw her umma standing alone and not joining them which is unusual.

 

Victoria quickly put her phone back in her pocket and approach her girls. She look around before grabbing the salted caramel flavour.

 

Hyung what flavour did you get?” Sulli asked while hers.

 

Chocolate.” Amber answered as she ate her ice cream.

 

Boring~~~~” Sulli teased sticking her tongue out that is now stained in bright red colour.

 

Sulli was standing next to her umma as she feel safer instead of standing beside her two sisters, Krystal and Amber. She can still hear the vibrating sound coming out from Victoria's pocket.

 

Umma are you sure you don't need to answer those messages? Your phone kept vibrating.” Sulli asked once again.

 

It's ok Ssul I'll reply back once we get home.” Victoria answered with a smile on her face showing that those messages aren't important. Sulli just shrugs her shoulder and continued her ice cream not caring anymore.

 

After finishing the ice cream they all head back home after a nice walk in the park to digest their food.

 

Kids, one by one go to shower.” Victoria shouted while the kids running to their room to lazy around. Seeing how the kids are gone Victoria finally took her phone out, 20 messages has now become 40 messages. Victoria click on the messages and read them one by one then she pulled out a stressing face. This was all seen by Sulli who was going to the kitchen to grab a biscuit. After seeing that scene she quickly ran to Luna's room opening the door without knocking, good thing Luna was just reading a book in her bed.

 

Unnie something major happened. Come!” Sulli spoke with a hurried look and she quickly grabs Luna's arm dragging the older girl to find the other two. Sulli knew if she goes to Amber's room she'll find Krystal there as well. Once again without knocking Sulli barged in dragging a clueless Luna inside. Amber was sitting at her desk playing with the laptop while Krystal was lying on Amber's bed playing with her phone.

 

Soojung, Hyung, we have trouble.” Sulli panicked which made the rest worried.

 

They all gathered at Amber's bed waiting for Sulli to calm down. Everyone was looking at Sulli intensely waiting for the young girl to spit out the 'trouble' news.

 

Umma is dating someone.” Sulli finally catches her breath and spoke.

 

What?” Krystal spoke English and jolt up throwing her phone away.

 

Who?” Luna eyes widen in surprise.

 

Wait. Who told you this?” Seem like Amber is the only calm one here.

 

Oh nobody, umma's phone been vibrating all night and when she read the messages she look stress must be thinking of how to tell us that we got a new appa.” Sulli said as if everything she saw was what she assume to be.

 

I also saw umma with her phone while we were picking out ice cream.” Luna added when she recall what just happened during the ice cream dilemma.

 

Hey maybe she it's some work related messages.” Amber thought logically.

 

Maybe she is dating someone and her company found out and now she is stress because the company is forcing her to leave him.” Sulli suddenly got all dramatic, must be the influence of all the dramas she watched.

 

Let's not jump into conclusion. If umma is dating someone I'm sure she will let us know when she's ready.” As the oldest one Amber tried keeping the young ones in control.

 

Whoever umma is dating must pass our test before he can officially date our umma.” Krystal commented with an evil grin on her face like she is planning something.

 

Whoever it is I'm happy that umma found someone she can rely on. It sure is tough raising us at such a young age.” Luna then drift off to thinking of how hard it was for Victoria and shed a tear. Sulli didn't say anything but she showed a sad expression then she hugged Luna, the two of them got emotional.

 

Amber shook her head looking at the two dramatic queens. Amber looked at Krystal who seem to be the calm one but then seeing Krystal's evil grin probably still in her own thoughts she quickly turn away shaking her head again – seem like the only normal one is herself.

 

 

 

 

After dinner Victoria was just resting on the couch watching TV while Luna and Amber did the dish washing. Krystal and Sulli was cutting up some fruits and eating them.

 

Should we ask?” Sulli whispered and lowered her head closer to Krystal.

 

We should just confirm it first if umma is dating someone.” Krystal also forward her head and whispered back.

 

How?” Sulli asked back.

 

Maybe we should just steal umma's phone.” Krystal showed an evil grin.

 

No. That's invading umma's privacy.” Suddenly Amber stick her head in and joins the whispering.

 

The 4 of them began a whispering conversation that soon Victoria find it suspicious. Victoria quietly approach the 4 kids who are immersed in the conversation that they did not notice an intruder.

 

Who is dating?” Victoria voiced hearing them whispering those two words and got curious since she never heard about any of her kids dating anyone.

 

The four kids got surprised, they jolt straight up and distance themselves away the intruder. The four was looking amongst each other as they try to think of what to say.

 

Luna unnie is dating someone at school.” Krystal quickly said and succeed in covering up on what they were originally whispering about. The moment Krystal spill those words all attention went to Luna causing Luna not knowing what to do. Once Victoria's attention is all on Luna the other three let out a breath of relief.

 

Why didn't anyone tell me about this?” Victoria crossed her arms with a sadden look. She thought she would be first person that her daughter will tell if she is dating someone and now she is a little disappointed.

 

Luna open but no words came out as she doesn't know how to response.

 

Unnie just want to wait till their relationship is stable and introduce him to you.” Sulli quickly answered for Luna but causing her unnie to blush even more.

 

Is that true?” Victoria eyed her second daughter.

 

Umma don't listen to them. We're not really dating, well we're seeing each other and go out sometimes but we're not up to that stage yet to call it dating we haven't even held hands.” Luna quickly explained and she stuttered causing her not even knowing what she is saying.

 

Victoria just laughed seeing how cute and shy Luna has become, it was a rare sight to see. The other three kids laughed as well. After a little more teasing the kids finally got tired and went to bed leaving Victoria alone who is still wide awake sitting on the couch.

 

Amber walk out from her bedroom and to the kitchen to grab a drink. She walk pass and saw Victoria typing a message using her phone. The moment she replied another message arrived but this time Victoria didn't reply. She saw how stressed her umma was.

 

Is everything alright?” Amber asked and sat down on the couch next to Victoria.

 

I can handle it.” Victoria forced a smile. She looked so tired.

 

Umma are you dating someone at the moment?” Amber decided to be straight forward and ask.

 

Huh?” Victoria looked at her oldest daughter with a surprised look.

 

We thought you're dating someone with the amount of messages you got recently.” Amber explained and then Victoria laughed.

 

Those messages are work related.” Victoria can't believe her daughters was thinking she was dating someone.

 

Amber then join in the laughter. “Umma I hope you find someone soon.” Amber said with a serious look.

 

Do you want to get rid of me?” Victoria faked an angry look.

 

Why would I? I just want you to be happy.”

 

I'm happy with my daughters.” Victoria smiled, the way she smiled tells that she is very happy at this moment. “More likely when are you going to start dating?” Victoria then changes the subject looking at her oldest daughter.

 

Ummm... I'm sleepy.” Amber faked a yawn and quickly escape before Victoria can question more.

 

Victoria was left alone again she just smiled at Amber's reaction. She thought to herself that being the mother of her 4 kids was the best thing that happened in her life.