Manager’s convincement

The Unrelated Family

Ever since the interview from the Weekly Cook Victoria’s popularity continues to rise to no end and her appearance on We Got Married is continuing to capture more viewers’ heart. Especially her popularity in China has been increasing incredibly. Not only Victoria has captured the attention but even her beautiful daughters were the center of attention. Their pictures were quickly spread around the internet and topped the ulzzang charts. Many has expressed on the internet that they are interest in getting to know more of Victoria’s beautiful daughters.

 

“Amber seems to be a fun friend to hang with.”

 

“Krystal is so beautiful. Her figure…. ///drools… Oh wait she’s only a high schooler…”

 

“Sulli is so cute. I want her to call me Oppa.”

 

“Luna’s smile can melt my heart.”

 

Those were often the kind of comments seen on the internet about Chef Song’s beautiful daughters.

 

“Victoria, there is a new job I would like to discuss with you.” Yesung spoke seeing Victoria in the office. Yesung is Victoria’s manager, he have been her manager for 2 years and have been taking good care of her though sometimes when Yesung is busy there will be a substitute.

 

Victoria smiled and followed Yesung to a table in the office. Though Victoria didn’t like the idea of changing to a new manager at first but she was very satisfied how Yesung would discuss with her first about any of the jobs before agreeing to it. And ever since Yesung became her manager she had more free time to spend with her kids.

 

“Star Life Theatre would like to feature you on their show.” Yesung said and Victoria looked surprised. He continued to explain. “Basically they plan to have 4 episodes for you; they will follow you a day and they also request to film some footage of her daughters.”

 

“Me? But my life is boring and normal.” Victoria pointed to herself not believing that the show want her. She thought to herself that her life was not interesting to even be shown on TV.

 

“It doesn’t matter whether your life is boring or normal, people and all your fans still want to see it.” Yesung sighed.

 

Victoria was often seen on commercials and cooking show but neither of these could show the real Victoria or her cute personality that many staffs have been. That is why many were surprised to see how the greatest Chef Song is like on We Got Married.

 

“Well I think it’s uncomfortable to have someone following me and filming me the entire day.” Victoria voiced her thought.

 

“I won’t force you to accept this job but this would be a good opportunity to show the charm of Victoria Song to all your fans and I can guarantee that your career will skyrocket after this show.” Yesung explained trying to change Victoria’s thoughts.

 

“Oppa you know that I don’t care about popularity or being famous. I’m just a normal girl that likes to cook.” Victoria pouted cutely that fans would die to see.

 

“Think about it. Popularity and being famous can lead you more jobs and more jobs mean more earning. Didn’t you say that you want to earn the most while you can so that your daughters can live a better life?”

 

Hearing the words from Yesung, Victoria’s expression slowly changed. The words have hit Victoria’s heart and Yesung know the girl will change her mind.

 

Victoria’s weak spot are her daughters.

 

“Fine, but since it involves filming my kids I need to talk to them.” Victoria finally agrees.

 

“I can talk to them when I send you home today. It would be easier if I talk to them.” Yesung mentally pumped his fist seeing how he easily changed Victoria’s mind about this job.

 

Working with Victoria for 2 years Yesung knew what Chef Song is like. He knew the Chef isn’t all about popularity and fame but money is important to her that is understandable that she need to feed 4 daughters and send money back home to her parents. Usually when Victoria refuses to accept a job Yesung can easily convince her with the amount of money she would be earning and that works every time.

 

Now that everything is going what Yesung had in mind, he quickly goes through a rundown of today’s schedule to Victoria. First Victoria will be filming We Got Married then she would end her half day with a radio show. Going back home to cook for her kids, then after dinner she will be attending an event.

 

 

 

Her schedule for the day was done and now she is at a supermarket buying ingredients to cook for her kids. Yesung volunteer to push the trolley while Victoria chooses the food.

 

“Isn’t that Chef Song!?” A mother half screamed and her face was full of joy. The voice has caught many other attention and rise of chattering noises.

 

“You better be quick before there is a crowd in this supermarket.” Yesung whispered while looking around.

 

“Chef Song can you take a photo with me?” A housewife came up holding her camera. “I’m a big fan of yours.” She added with full excitement.

 

Being the kind hearted Victoria gladly took a photo with the housewife but she made a wrong move when it just garner more people who wants a photo with the Goddess Chef Song. At a time like this the manager is the one to save the celebrity.

 

“Sorry people but Victoria needs to finish her shopping, her kids are waiting for her to cook dinner.” Yesung shouted and escorted Victoria out of the crowd. Good thing that most people was considerate and made way for the Goddess Chef Song once they heard what Yesung said. While Victoria continues to shop she feels uncomfortable that a large crowd was following her until she reached the cashier.

 

“Oh My Gosh, I thought they would follow me to the cashier.” Victoria puffed feeling exhausted. They were now back in the car and Yesung started the engine ready to take Victoria home.

 

“Oppa you should stay for dinner too.” Victoria offered and Yesung just nodded. While Victoria cooking Yesung can use the chance to talk to the kids.

 

“Kids I’m back!” Victoria shouted once she enters the house and immediately gains the attention.

 

“Umma!” Sulli who was lazing on the couch watching TV quickly jolts up. “Ah Yesung oppa!” She greeted, surprised to see the manager appearance.

 

“Annyeong Sulli.” Yesung greeted back and was happy to see the kid again. “Looks like you’ve gotten prettier.” He complimented making Sulli blush.

 

The rest came out and greeted the manager.

 

“Kids, Yesung oppa is going to stay for dinner so behave.” Victoria warned the kids and quickly off to the kitchen.

 

“Oppa do you want something to drink?” Luna asked treating the guest well.

 

“I’ll just have water please.” The manager replied.

 

Yesung sat on the couch and the rest of the kids followed.

 

“Oppa it’s been a long time since you visit us.” Amber said with a smile on her face. She was happy to see the manager since Yesung used to visit a lot and every time he would buy something for the kids to eat.

 

“I have been a little busy but I’ll try to visit you guys more. Actually today I have something I want to tell you all.” He said earning the attentions.

 

“Your umma is going to appear on Star Life Theatre.” He said and a smile immediate spread across their faces.

 

“Really!?” Luna yelped in excitement.

 

“Yes but the only condition that Victoria will appear on the show if you girls agree to let them film you too.” Yesung finally said the main point and their faces quickly changed.

 

“You mean we get to be on TV?” Sulli squealed, her eyes sparkle with excitement.

 

“I don’t want to be on the show.” Amber refused unlike Sulli who was excited about it.

 

“If Amber is not appearing on the show then I’m not going too.” Krystal followed. Luna kept quiet as she looks at the hyper Sulli, the unexcited Amber and the I-don’t-care Krystal.

 

Yesung frowned. Knowing Amber from the many times he visited before, he knew Amber would be the difficult one to convince. But he knew Amber cares about her umma and her sisters a lot that she’ll do anything for them.

 

“Amber, this is a good chance for more people to know about Victoria and definitely will help to open up more opportunities for her. Don’t you want your umma to have a brighter career?” Yesung said with emotion making Amber frown. “You only appear for a few minutes on the show and that’s it.” He added though he wasn’t sure how long they will appear on the show for but for now he must say this to change Amber’s mind.

 

“You sure about that?” Amber questioned with uncertainty.

 

“Yes.” Yesung sternly answered.

 

“Fine.” Amber sighed but agreed.

 

“YEAH!” Sulli screamed, she was only the excited one out of the four.

 

“Since Amber agrees I’m sure you two will agree too?” Yesung eyed Luna and Krystal who kept quiet all along.

 

“Well I’m fine with it.” Luna smiled.

 

“Since Amber say yes then it’s a yes for me as well.” Krystal coolly answered.

 

“Kids dinner is ready!” Victoria shouted and they all quickly motion to the dining table.

 

Yesung was glad everything went smoothly. He was only doing this because he really think Victoria will benefit a lot from the show and Victoria can become more popularity than she is right now.

 

-----------------

A/N: HI  and byeeeeee....