A Part of this Dream

My Sweet Angel

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"Hmm .."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAAAAT!"

"Aishh! Byunghun! How long are you gonna sleep? We have classes later!"

"YAH! I really slept so late last night because of you Chanhee! Now your just keep on yelling at me?!"

"Huh? Why did you slept so late?"

"Wah? You can't remember? You keep on waking up and you will start to babble a lot. You even said and did something that you shouldn't have."

"Said and did something ... that ... I shouldn't have? WOAH! Byunghun, what did I exactly did last night?"

"Well, you just sat on my lap while facing me and hugging my neck then you started teasing me."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I couldn't do anything like that!"

"Don't worry Chanhee, even though you said those words I don't hate you. My feelings for you won't change."

"Byunghun, mianhe. Mianhe. I'm really sorry."

"Just promise me that you will not drink alcohol anymore."

"Yeah. If that's what you want. YAHHHHH! Get up now Byunghun! We have classes later! I'll go home now, mom must be really worried."

"Okay. Take care Chanhee."

Chunji left L.Joe's hotel room. He took the bus to go home. He arrived at their house. He started to press the doorbell and knocks at the door but no one would open the door. He budged the doorknob and he was shocked that the door it isn't locked. Upon entering their house, he saw a note left on the coffee table.

"MY SON CHANHEE, SORRY IF WE CAN'T PROPERLY SAY GOODBYE TO YOU BUT ME AND YOUR LITTLE SISTER NEEDS TO LIVE WITH YOUR ONE AND ONLY AUNT FOR 1 MONTH. SHE IS TERRIBLY SICK SO SHE NEEDS SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF HER. MIANHE CHANHEE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. I KNOW YOU CAN LIVE WHILE WE ARE OUT OF TOWN SINCE YOU HAVE L.JOE. GOODLUCK."

"HUH! I'm homealooooooneeee?! Aish. I need to prepare first or else I'll be really late."

Chunji started to prepare. He took a bath, changed to school uniform, packed his things, took his phone and wallet and he locked the door upon leaving. He arrived at the school and as he entered his room, he was shocked that L.Joe is already there.

"Look who's early."

"Hahaha so what did your mom  say? Did she scold you?"

"Ok class now we are gonna start the lesson."

7 hours passed and classes are over. The two went to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. Upon ordering and taking their seats ...

"So what did you mom say?"

"Why do you keep asking?"

"OF COURSE I'M WORRIED IF YOUR MOM'S ANGRY!"

"She's not angry at all. No, I think she doesn't know."

"Why is that?"

Chunji explained the whole situation to L.Joe.

"Ahhh so currently you will be homealone for a month?"

"Yeah and I'm gonna be so sad Byunghunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."

"From the tone of your voice, are you trying to say something My Chanheeee?"

"Of course not. Really. Not at all."

Chunji suddenly stood up and pouted his lips then L.Joe suddenly grabbed his hand.

"Ok Chanhee. Fine you won't be home alone for a month because we're gonna live together."

"Yeyyyyy I love you Byunghieeee."

After the two ate at the cafeteria, they decided to spend their time at L.Joe's hotel room. They do what they normally do. Watched tv, ordered pizza, Chunji made something at the kitchen, they answered their assignments together then the process continues.

"Chunji are you bored?"

"No, as long as I'm with you. Hihi."

"Aigoo so cheesy."

"Hihihihihi. I know let's go somewhere Byunghun."

"Somewhere?"

"Yeah."

The two left the room and they went to the parking lot to get on L.Joe's car.

"Where do you want to go Chunji?"

"To the park near the lake. Don't you know that at the back of our school that there's a park there?"

"Jinjja? Okay then."

They arrived at the park. L.Joe was shocked how peaceful and beautiful the place is. Other couples are also there but they don't give a damn even others are staring at them. Chunji decided to go to his *secret place* at the park. Once they arrived at the *secret place*, L.Joe was shocked how beautiful the place is. It was around 5:30 pm. L.Joe saw the flowers and butterflies gracefully fly as Chunji arrives.

"Yah Chunji, how did you know this place?"

"Well ... I was lost at this park before and ended up here."

"Then how did you get out of the park before?"

"A friend helped me."

"A friend?"

"Yeah."

L.Joe saw the butterflies came close to Chunji as if Chunji is their queen. He also wondered why these butterflies aren't afraid of someone who enters their territory just like what they normally do.

"Come Byunghun. Let's rest here at the grassbed."

"Is it okay?"

"Yeah."

The two lied down at the bed of grass while eating fresh apples from the apple tree nearby. They noticed that the sun's finally setting down. L.Joe noticed Chunji's eyes so excited and his smile that is priceless. L.Joe pecked Chunji's forehead which made Chunji shy and bow down. Chunji suddenly hugged L.Joe and he was shocked.

"Oh? Chunji?"

"Byunghun ... I wish ... we will ... always be happy like this."

"Then, what if we won't be always happy like this?"

"If that's gonna happen then I wish that this moment won't ever end."

"You sure do love me a lot Chunji."

"Of c-c-cour ...se."

"Come Chanhee, let's go. It's getting dark. Say goodbye to your butterflies."

The two went out of the park and back to L.Joe's car. Upon driving, L.Joe noticed that Chunji's already sleeping.

"I love you my princess. I promise that I'll always make you happy."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry If I wasn't able to update yesterday. I'm really busy at school. Please enjoy the 7th chapter :)