Will Show You

My Sweet Angel

It's 7am in the morning. L.Joe woke up. He took a bath, brushed his teeth, wore his school uniform and finished eating breakfast. He was about to leave when suddenly, he received a phone call.

"BYUNGHUN! I KNOW WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YESTERDAY AT SCHOOL! YOUR TEACHER MS. PARK TOLD ME! IF YOU EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN, I SWEAR! I'LL TAKE YOU BACK HERE IN U.S.!!!!"

"Yeah umma. I'm sorry if that bothered you. I need to go now or else I'm gonna be late." he said over the phone.

"Take care my son. Always remember that umma is always with you."

* BEEP *

"Aisshh. Umma, until when you're gonna stop interfering with my life. I'm already 19 years old." he said to himself.

He drive his way to the school. In the middle of the road, he was caught in a traffic due to a car accident.

"Aigoo. This is bad. I will be late this time. Tsk tsk."

30 minutes have passed until the road's okay. He drove really fast. He took the easiest ways and the shortcuts. He arrived at school. He parked his car at the school's parking lot and as he get out of the car ...

* BELL RINGS *

"What the! It's already breaktime! Tsk. I guess I should get something to eat at the cafeteria."

On his way to cafeteria, he saw Kibum and Minhyuk who ran to him.

"Dude! What happened to you guys yesterday?" Kibum asked.

"Well ... uhm ... we talked ... a little. Why ?"

"He's quiet different now. He's like a badass. Well, he's still a pretty boy but now, more of a ... bratty princess." Minhyuk said.

"Hahahaha! That's funny. Okay guys let's take a seat first. We have lots to talk about."

They took their seats at the cafeteria while eating their meals. They talked a lot. Talked about the lessons discussed while L.Joe wasn't at the class, talked about Chunji, talked about girls and more.

"By the way guys, let's stop bullying Chunji."

"WHY?" Minhyuk asked.

"IF I SAY LET'S STOP, STOP! IF YOU GUYS EVER LAY A HAND ON HIM AGAIN, YOUR LIVES WILL BE IN TROUBLE." he shouted.

Kibum and Minhyuk mocked at him. They made faces, mumbled to each other and giggled a little.

"Who does he thinks he is to act like that to us? He's just a ing transferee!" Kibum whispered to Minhyuk.

"Haha! Let's do something fun!" Minhyuk replied.

* BELL RINGS *

They went back to their classroom. L.Joe saw Chunji, yes, he noticed Chunji's different. Chunji doesn't look at him anymore when he enters the door, not even a glance! The three took their seats at the back. Ms. Park noticed L.Joe at the back.

"LEE BYUNGHUN! Why aren't you here before? Did you cut class? AISHHH! KIDS THESE DAYS!" the teacher said.

"Well ma'am, that's what blockheads do." Chunji said while giving L.Joe an evil smirk.

L.Joe remained silent, yet he was happy because Chunji gave him ... an evil smirk. Haha he must be really crazy over Chunji. As discussion continues, everytime Chunji raises his hand to answer questions and getting it correctly, L.Joe claps his hand and even giving Chunji standing ovation which made Chunji embarassed. The class is over. Everyone went out of the room but this time L.Joe didn't come with Kibum and Minhyuk. L.Joe went to the library to do his assignments immediately. It's already 2:30 when he finished doing assignments. He keeps on thinking of Chunji. He's not sweet like before, he's a little mean now: these words came on his thoughts. He's making his way to the school's parking lot when he saw someone running over him.

"AAAHHHH!" Chunji screamed as he bumped to L.Joe.

"What's wrong Chunji?" L.Joe asked.

"Y-y-your friends, Kibum and Minhyuk, they are getting my pl-pl-plushie." he said while his eyes are starting to produce tear.

"Owwww. A plushie. That's cute Chunji. Don't worry, I'm gonna protect you." he said while wiping Chunji's tears.

Kibum and Minhyuk arrived at them. L.Joe stared at the two while holding Chunji's right hand.

"Hey dude! What's wrong? Why are you helping the bratty princess?" Kibum asked while laughing at the two.

Minhyuk suddenly grabbed Chunji and held both of his arms to prevent movement.

"This is what you want right, L.Joe? Minhyuk asked.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" L.Joe help me jebaaaaaal!" Chunji said as he started crying ... again.

"GUYS, YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS." L.Joe said as he walked towards Kibum and Minhyuk beating the two bullies but gaining major injuries.

"Y-y-y-ou L.Joe! DAMN YOU! Spend your time with your PRETTY BOY aka BRATTY PRINCESS!" Kibum said as he catches his breath.

Kibum and Minyhuk ran away. L.Joe get Chunji immediately.

"Are ... y-y-ouuu ok-ay?" L.Joe asked.

"Yeah, but ... you ... you-r-r-r ... head ... it's ... i-i-it's ... bleeding. AHHHHHHH! L.Joe! Miahne. MIAHNE! MIAHNE!" Chunji said.

"I'll be okay Chunji, as long as you're ... oka-y." L.Joe said before he went unconscious.

Chunji started to cry and scream. Both, at the same time. He went to the school's clinic but the nurses and other personnels there suggest to bring L.Joe to the nearest hospital or else lots of blood will come out of his head. Chunji immediately called the nearest hospital. The personnels helped on taking L.Joe to the ambulance. As the ambulance take their leave, he went to his classroom first telling Ms.Park that he won't be able to attend class because he needs to go with L.Joe to the hospital. He explained the whole situation to his teacher until they noticed that Kibum and Minhyuk were not in the class. His teacher agreed to excuse him. After this, he left the school and went to the hospital immediately.

Upon arriving at the hospital, he asked the nurse at the front desk.

"Uhm ... where is the room of patient Lee Byunghun? The one who arrived just now with head injury." he asked,

"Oh! He's at room 226." the nurse replied.

"Thanks." he said. Chunji arrived at room 226. He waited outside because L.Joe is currently under operation. 2 hours have passed when the doctor came out.

"Doctor! HOW IS HE? IS HE FINE? WILL HE BE OKAY?" he asked furiously.

"Keep calm kid. He's gonna be okay by now. He's just resting. He can also go home after he wakes up." the doctor said.

"Kamsahamnida. Now, I can breathe peacefully. Uhm ... what exactly happened?" he replied.

"We already closed his open wound on his head by putting on him a bandage. He also have injuries on other parts of his body so I suggest that he won't attend school for 3 days to heal those wounds. And this time, he will need someone to take care of him since he shouldn't perform lots of work to fasten his recovery. By any chance, is he your boyfriend? Haha." the doctor asked.

"Uhm ... uhm ... OF COURSE NOT! Why do you ... ask?" he said.

"Hahaha. You two look good together. And you, you're just like a girl. Okay I'll be leaving now. You can enter the room now and wait until he wakes up." the doctor said.

"Th-th-that ... doctor." he said while looking down at the floor and smile a little.

The doctor left and Chunji immediately went inside the room. He found L.Joe sleeping peacefully. He sat at the stool near L.Joe's bed. He keeps staring at L.Joe when he didn't notice, he's already holding L.Joe's hand. He rest his head on L.Joe's bed and fell asleep afterwards.

"Miahne L.Joe. Miahne ... L.Joe. M-m-mia-hne L.Joe. Miahne L.J-j-joe. Mia-hne L.Joe."

"Hey Chunji. CHUNJI! LEE CHANHEE!" L.Joe shouted at the sleeping Chunji who's currently sleep-talking.

"YAAAAAY! You're awake! Hihihihihi. I'm so happy!" Chunji said with his eyes rolled and stucking his tongue out,

"Chunji, why are you holding my hands? Haha! So ... you are taking advantage of me! HAHAHAHA!" L.Joe teasingly said.

"Huh? H-h-huh? I ... I .... I ... didn't .... m-m-mean ... toooo ... uhm ..." he mumbled until L.Joe abrupted.

"It's okay Chunji. I like it. Your hands ... holding mine. I love the feeling." L.Joe said as he tightens the hold of their hands.

Then, silence comes in. L.Joe keeps on staring at Chunji while Chunji's looking down the entire time. Even so, they are still holding hands. L.Joe broke the silence.

"Chunji, I want to go home now. I don't want to stay here anymore." he said as he loosens the grip of their hands.

"B-b-but! Can you really go now?" Chunji asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." L.Joe said as he went to the comfort room to change clothes.

The two of them finally came at the hospital's main gate. It was around 9pm. L.Joe decided to eat dinner with Chunji. Chunji couldn't resist the temptation. He agreed. They went to a fine dining restaurant. L.Joe let Chunji choose what he wants to eat, anything he wants.

"Go ahead and choose anything you want." L.Joe said.

Chunji can't choose properly because the foods at the menu are new to him since it's his first time to eat at a fine dining restaurant. He just chose what he looks delicious. And chose all the desserts on the menu. The food finally arrived.

"Woah Chunji-ahh, can you really eat all of this?" L.Joe asked.

"Of course L.Joe. Haha especially those sweets. I really love them." Chunji replied happily with his eyes rolling.

They were about to eat when L.Joe thought of something. 

"Ahhh! Chunji ah ... my arms ... I can't move them. It's too painful." L.Joe said to Chunji with pitiful eyes.

"Aisshh! L.Joe you're too obvious. But because you made me eat all of these sweets on the table, I'm gonna grant your wish!" Chunji responded.

L.Joe's really happy that Chunji's feeding him. As Chunji eats, L.Joe took glances from him. He was also caught by Chunji whie staring at him with a y look and jerky smile when Chunji's eating the large strawberry-flavored ice popsicle. Chunji scolded him which made L.Joe sad. They finished eating. L.Joe paid their food and they went out of the restaurant. They walked towards the nearest bus stop since L.Joe left his car at the school's parking lot before. They talked while waiting at the bus stop.

"L.Joe ... uhm ... thank you ... and miahne ... I ... I ... I ... I'm ... reall-y-y-y ... s-s-or-r-r-ry before." Chunji said.

"It's okay Chunji. I'm just doing that because I am really sorry for what I have done to you on our first day of school. I hope you can see my sincerity." L.Joe said.

"Uhm ... L.Joe ... where ... is your ... h-h-house?" Chunji asked.

"Huh? I live at the hotel? Why do you ask?" L.Joe replied.

"Uhm ... will you let me ... drop you home? Because the doctor said ... that you ... will need someone ... to take care ... of ... y-y-you." Chunji said.

"Oh okay. Then let's get to my unit then." L.Joe said happily.

The bus finally came. They made their way towards L.Joe's hotel. It is 30 minutes of travel from the hospital. They arrived at the front of the hotel. Chunji's really amazed of how big is the place. It is surrounded by big buildings and establishments. They entered the hotel. Chunji's amazed of how big the hallway is. They went to the elevator. They went out at the 32nd floor.

"Woah L.Joe this place is really great." Chunji said.

They finally came at L.Joe's hotel room. Chunji's shocked of how big is it. He never expected that this is so big and wide. It has it's own kitchen, a large bathroom and one large bed.

"Woah L.Joe, how can you afford to live at this place. Your family must be really rich." Chunji said.

"Oh? Your parents. Where are they? Chunji asked.

"My mom's at the U.S. and my father's here at South Korea." he said.

"Why are they living separately? They should be together since they are husband and wife!" Chunji shouted.

"Chunji, it's for the sake of our company." L.Joe responded.

"Woahhhhh. So your family own a company? Wowwww." Chunji said.

"Yeah. And they are so powerful. Yeah. Powerful. Lots of connections and ... really powerful." L.Joe said.

"Now ... that's a bit scary." Chunji said.

The two went to L.Joe's bedroom. Chunji helped him lie down on his bed.

"L.Joe ... let me ask you ... one ... th-th-thing."

"Uhmm? What?"

"I was wondering ... why .. wh-wh-why are you ... like that?"

"Huh?"

"You always make me think of you ... and you even protected me before from those bullies ... you even treated me at a fine dining restaurant. Now, I'm here at your unit. And ... w-w-we are ... alone ... each ... oth-oth-er. Uhm ,,, I'll be going now. L.Joe please ... stop playing with me."

Chunji ran through the door.He was about to leave when ... 

"LEE CHANHEE! ARGHHH! ARGHHHHHH!"

Chunji hurried back to L.Joe's room and found him lying on the floor.

"Chunji ... please ... don't ... don't leave me. Let me speak."

"Wh-what are you ... gonna ... say?"

Chunji helped L.Joe get back on the bed. He sat on the chair and they started talking.

"Chunji, I know that you like me."

"W-w-woah? Ha-h-h-h-a haha ... You're ... l-lying .."

Chunji, you confessed to me yesterday right?"

"What are y-y-you talking ... (AND EVEN THOUGH I LIKE YOU, YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY WITH ME LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO ME THIS DAY) OH! Uhmm ... uhmm ... It's just that ... I can't control ... my feelings." Chunji said while looking down and pouting his lips.

"Chunji, don't worry. I'm not gonna throw away your feelings. I'll always protect you Lee Chanhee. LEE CHANHEE! I ALSO LIKE YOU! NO, I LOVE YOU LEE CHANHEE! EVERYTIME I SEE YOU, IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO PROTECT YOU! LEE CHANHEE, PLEASE BE MINE!"

For a moment Chunji felt that time stopped. He felt butterflies on his tummy. He felt his face getting hot and his vision's a little blurry. Chunji don't know what to do.

"Uhm ... L.Joe ... I ... I ... also ... l-l-love ... you ..."

Hearing this, L.Joe suddenly hugged Chunji. L.Joe felt Chunji's tears falling on his shoulder.

"My Chanhee, what's wrong?" L.Joe asked.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! You ... you ... you are my first ... please take ... care of me." Chunji cried.

"Don't cry Chunji. I'll always be there for you. I'm gonna love you forever."

After a few minutes, the two calmed down. It's already 10pm. Chunji decided to go home since it's really late and her mom's must be really worried right now.

"Uhm ... L.Joe ... I need to leave now."

"Chunji ... it's too late ... I can't let you go home on your own ... since ... YOU ARE MINE NOW."

"Hihi. You're so cheesy. But my mom's gonna be really worried about me."

"Why don't you call your mom? I have telephone here. You can use it.

"But L.Joe-"

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeee Chunjiiiiiiiii"

"Aisshh. What can I do now?"

Chunji called at home but no one's answering. He just left them a voice mail saying that he can't go home because he have to finish his groupwork with his classmates. Aissh. Chunji you pretty little liar.

"Yahh Chunji it's Saturday tomorrow right? So we don't have classes. So don't worry if we will wake up tomorrow really late. Hahaha."

"But seriously, L.Joe I can't really believe it ... that .. you and ... me ... are now ... couple. Uhm ... "

"Me too. I can't believe I'm in love with someone like you."

"YAHHH! What does that mean?"

"Just kidding Chunji. But you know, this might be fate."

"Yesterday you're just my crush, now, you are mine. Hihihihi."

"Aissh! Chunji let's sleep now. It's really really late. And I'm so tired."

"Yeah."

Both of them finally fell asleep ... that's what you think because L.Joe is still wide awake. Chunji fell asleep on his chest while his right hand is hugging L.Joe. When Chunji's asleep. L.Joe quietly and carefully stand up, going to the living room. He grabbed the telephone.

"Umma? I have something to say." L.Joe said.

"What is it my son?" she asked.

"Park Kibum. Choi Minhyuk. I want those two to be expelled from the school I'm currently attending. They are bothering me. Seriously." he replied.

"Okay son. Starting on Monday they won't be there anymore. Goodnight." she said.

L.Joe made his way to his bedroom. He saw that Chunji is sitting on the bed. Probably awakened up when he's gone.

"Oh? Did I disturbed my Chanhee's sleep? Miahne. Let's sleep now."

Before the both of them went to sleep ... again ... L.Joe pecked on Chunji's forehead which made Chunji smile on his sleep.

"Saranghae." ♥

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd chapter's here :D Please keep supporting me :) I love you all readers :) Comments and suggestions are appreciated :D