Dear Mom

My Sweet Angel

"DON'T TALK THE TWO OF YOU!"

Chunji suddenly covered his ears and eyes when he was surprised by the shout of L.Joe's mom. L.Joe doesn't really know what to do.

"Umma ..."

"FROM THE LOOKS OF YOUR REACTION AND THAT MILKY-SKIN LAD OVER THERE, I THINK ... I KNOW WHAT'S THIS."

"Umma ... I think we should-"

"LEE BYUNGHUN! JUST FOR CONFIRMATION,  ARE THE TWO OF YOU ... LOVERS?!"

Chunji shrugged upon hearing L.Joe's mom. His eyes got teary and little by little, these tears slowly poured out. He took a glance at L.Joe but he just felt more tension by seeing L.Joe staring at the floor and doesn't really know what to do. Probably also terrored by his mom's anger.

"Uhm ... Mrs. Lee ... I should go now because-"

"YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN! HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN TO MAKE ME WAIT OF YOUR ANSWER?!" completely ignoring Chunji.

L.Joe gathered all his strength. He looked at his mother's eyes. Finally, he started to open his mouth.

"Umma ... yes. We are lovers."

His mother came close towards Chunji upon hearing this. She held Chunji's face, looking at his cheeks from left to right. L.Joe and Chunji are wondering why is she doing this. Then she stepped back. L.Joe and Chunji looked at each other's eyes, full of tension. Then suddenly ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAAAHHH! LEE BYUNGHUN!!!! GO!!! MARRY THIS GOOD-LOOKING LAD!!!!"

L.Joe's mom, who is angry before, is now smiling at the two. L.Joe and Chunji looked at each other after L.Joe's mom said this. L.Joe went beside Chunji to sit with him. L.Joe held Chunji's left hand and he saw Chunji smiled.

"Umma ... you are smiling? Does this mean-"

"Aish! Of course my son! I accept you no matter what you are. And this kid ... well ... you can't easily find anyone that looks like that. That milky-skin and those natural reddish cheeks, I'm so jealous at your face you know! You're so feminine!"

"Uhm ... k-k-ansaham-nida ... Mrs. Lee. My name is L-lee Chanhee."

"WOAH?! LEE? Your surname is also LEE?!"

"Yes. Uhm ... I should go ... I'm-"

Chunji stood up and was about to go out of the room. Then suddenly, L.Joe's mom quickly held Chunji's right arm.

"Chanhee? Chanhee right? Aigoo. What a cute name. Did I scared you earlier? Hahaha. I'm sorry my sweetie. Go, sit beside L.Joe. Do you plan to leave my son tonight?"

Chunji's eyes and lips smiled at the same time while tears are pouring down from his eyes. He loudly cried and L.Joe and his mom are surprised by this.

"Aish. Sweetie, why are you crying?"

"Uhm .. uhm ... Mrs.Lee ... I'm just h-h-appy." he said as he continued to cry.

L.Joe quickly grabbed Chunji to sit beside him and he comforted him. Finally, Chunji stopped. Now, L.Joe's mom started to talk.

"My son, you're really lucky to have a lover like him. So innocent, so beautiful. I'm shouting at the two of you earlier right? He's just there, sitting and listening. Other girls would fight back if they heard me shouting. I like his manners and attitude."

"Umma ... is this for real?"

"YAH! What are you saying? Do I look like I'm just playing with you? My son ... I'm always with you. No matter what. And you Chanhee, stop crying already. Crying doesn't suit your face okay?"

Chunji nodded. The three talked a lot that time. L.Joe's mom asked how did the two met, what they are like before, Chunji's current status in life, what can Chunji do, how can he make L.Joe happy and more. It's around 10pm.

"Umma ... you still didn't tell me."

"What my son?"

"Why are you here in Seoul? You're supposed to be in U.S right?"

"Aish! Isn't it obvious? It's because I really missed you my son and I think ... I did a right decision to visit you." she said as she winked at Chunji.

"That's all mom?"

"Oh I almost forgot my son! The house-"

"THE HOUSE?!"

"YAH! Can't you see your mother is talking?! Let me finish! The house ... it's already done."

"Ohhhhhh that's good mom."

"So you know what does it mean right? You need to left this hotel as soon as possible since you have a new place to live, okay?"

"Yeah I'm so excited."

"Uhm ... Byunghunnie-"

"B-B-BYUNGHUNNIE ??"

"Hehehe. I love the way he calls me, mom. What is it Chanhee?"

"So you're going to leave ... South Korea? Are you going back to U.S?"

"Aigoo! Of course not!"

"But you said your house is complete."

"Aigoo! You completely misunderstood my princess."

"MY P-P-PRINCESS?"

"Hihihihi. He's so sweet Mrs.Lee."

"Chanhee, that house is also around here in Seoul!"

"OHHH REALLLYY?? Then I'm so happy that you won't go far Byunghunnie."

"L.Joe I'll send you the address later, is that alright?"

"Yes mom."

"By the way, I think I should leave now. It's already late and my flight back to U.S. will be later at 2:00am."

"Mom ... take care."

"I know son."

L.Joe's mom stood up and was about to open the door and leave but before that she called Chunji.

"Sweetie, come here for a second."

"Yes Mrs.Lee why?"

"Aish! Stop too much formalities okay? Call me UMMA."

"U-umma?"

"YES! Especially you are my son's lover. I can treat you as my daughter now. Hahahaha."

"Thank you umma."

"Chanhee ... I'll go back to U.S now. Please ... take care of my son okay? Even thought he can make mistakes a lot, please ... understand him. Be happy with each other Chanhee. Always cook for him and make sure that his tummy is always full alright?"

"Yeah umma."

Suddenly, Chunji hugged L.Joe's mom. L.Joe's mom was surprised and she smiled at Chunji.

"What's that for Chanhee? You're gonna miss me right?"

"Of course umma. I'm just thankful that not all wealthy families are bad and harmful. I'm glad that L.Joe has a wonderful mom."

"Hahaha. So you better feed him always okay? Just look at my son's body ... so thin. And please next time Chanhee ... control. LEARN TO CONTROL."

"Eh? I don't understand the last part."

"L.Joe told me what happened."

"Eh? I don't get it."

"Those marks at your neck. Those are love bites right? Hahaha. Be careful of my son next time. Hihihihi."

"That BYUNGHUN! How dare he-"

"Alright I gotta leave now Chanhee. Bye!"

"Bye umma! Take care and have a safe flight."

L.Joe's mom finally left the room. Chunji cleaned up the table and put the dishes on the sink. After he cleaned, he went to the bedroom. He found L.Joe looking at him and they smiled at each other just before he went to the bed. They lied down at the bed and Chunji was resting his head on L.Joe's chest.

"Chanhee ... I'm really happy."

"Me too Byunghun. I was really scared before."

"Even I am. But luckily, umma accepted our relationship."

"Yeah. Your umma's so cool. Hihihihi."

"So let's sleep now?"

"Wait a second .... YOU HEARTLESS BOY! HOW DARE YOU TELL UMMA THAT WE DID *THAT*?!!!!!"

"Eh?" he replied, playing like he doesn't know a thing.

That night, they spent their time while running around the room. Chunji was throwing L.Joe lots of pillows and L.Joe was restlessly dodging them. When they got tired, the two cuddled and slept peacefully at the bed. Then a text message was received by L.Joe's phone.

"My son, don't you ever try to cheat on Chanhee okay? The readers will be angry if you hurt him, alright?!"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

26th chapter! Cheers to L.Joe's mom :D Thanks for comments and my new subbies :D Saranghaeyooooo ♥