Trouble Maker

My Sweet Angel

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

L.Joe was awakened by this sound coming from the living room. He noticed that someone is knocking so hard at the door. He was so angry about that and quickly got up from the bed, leaving Chunji sleeping. He saw the clock and it's only 7am. He went out of the bedroom and was about to open the door.

"Wait! Could it be ... no ... this shouldn't be him besides it's too early. Probably it's C.A.P."

He opened the door slowly and voila!!! A baby-faced boy suddenly jumped to L.Joe, holding his nape while his legs are hugging his waist.

"OOOPPPAAAAA!!! I really miss you."

L.Joe was really surprise, pissed off, upset, dissappointed, nervous, afraid and angry at the same time.

"Get out!"

"Aisshh. OOPPPAAA! You're so mean! Can't you see that I just arrived?! Look! I have lots of luggage outside!"

"Please ... LEAVE AT ONCE or I'll call the security!"

"Woah? That's harsh oppa! Why security?!"

"Just leave now! We are still sleeping!!!!"

"Did you just say ... WE? But your umma said you're alone living here!"

"Eh? Uhm ... well ... I didn't say anything. Probably your imaginations!"

"Oppa! You're no good at lying you know!"

"What are you saying!"

"AHA! You have a girl in your room right?"

"Of course not!"

"Wait here oppa and I'll kick her . No one gets Lee Byunghun other than me!"

The visitor quickly ran towards his room. He was really surprised and shocked that he saw a boy of their age, sleeping on the same bed with L.Joe while resting his place with a pillow. L.Joe followed immediately to the room right after he closed the front door. He took the visitor out.

"Now?! What you gonna do?! GO! Tell this to mom!"

"Don't worry oppa. You know that I really love you right. But what's the meaning of that? Are you that fed-up from the girls at the U.S?"

"What do you think?"

"Then oppa we're the same right?!"

"Same about?"

"Gender of course!"

"Then you're also a-"

"Of course you pabo! If I'm not gay, then why would I chase a hot and handsome guy like you." he said as he softly touches L.Joe's face.

While the visitor touches L.Joe's face, they didn't notice that Chunji was blankly staring at them the whole time.

"Oh Chanhee!" he said as he quickly pushed away the visitor's hands.

"Oh you're already awake??????"

"Uhm ... annyeonghaseyo ... My name is Lee Chanhee. Call me Chunji."

"Woah? At least Byunghun, your chic has manners."

"B-B-BYUNG-HUN? D-d-did you ... just call him ... B-B-BYUNGHUN?"

"Eh? Yes. Why?"

"Oh nevermind."

L.Joe quickly grabbed the visitor to the corner whispering him ...

"You should just call me L.Joe!"

"Why?"

"Please! Don't call me by my real name! Don't even try to call me OPPA!"

"Hoho? What if I don't follow you?"

"ARE YOU TESTING MY TEMPER?"

"Of course not. I'm just kidding oppa. Hahahaha!"

"You're gonna do what I want right?"

"Yeah ... sigh."

They returned to the living room just to see who is still blankly staring at them.

"Let me prepare breakfast for the three of us. Wait for a while."

Chunji went to the kitchen leaving L.Joe and his visitor at the living room.

"Woah? He even cooks for you? YAAAHH! Are you enslaving him?"

"Don't misunderstand that! Even I don't know but he really likes cooking."

"Then he's probably good right?"

"See for yourself."

After 5 minutes of chitchatting, Chunji returned carring 3 bowls of fried rice, a kimchi stew and a plate of stir-fried beef strips. The visitor was surprised that Chunji made all of these in a short time. L.Joe tried to help Chunji to carry the foods he prepared but Chunji didn't let him carry anything. But L.Joe received a glare from Chunji. A glare full of loneliness, anger and hatred. Knowing what's the meaning of this, L.Joe went back to his seat and remained quiet the whole time. Chunji finished placing the food on the table and the visitor was really excited. Chunji switched to his cheerful character before he took his seat.

"Wooooow. Thanks for the food!!!"

"Eat well." he said as he slammed the pitcher near the visitor.

"BE CAREFUL OR YOU MIGHT BE CHOKED."

The visitor was really scared about this.

"OOOPPPAAAA!!! He's scaring me."

"O-O-OPPP ... AAA??? DID YOU JUST CALLED HIM .... OOOOPPPPAAA???!!!!"

L.Joe, who saw Chunji really red and angry for the first time, was really scared of what's gonna happen next. He quickly grabbed the visitor outside.

"Yah! Go to the room next to this! That's the room of C.A.P. Leave now!!"

"WOAAAAHH! C.A.P OPPA is hereeeeeee?! I'll check him first. I'll come back later."

"Psh. Just don't come back you brat."

The visitor finally left the room. Now it's time for L.Joe to face Chunji's wrath. L.Joe locked the door, closed the curtains and windows for privacy. He kept away all the glasswares that might be involved in the upcoming war. L.Joe slowly and quietly approached Chunji who was looking outside through the window. He quickly backhugged Chunji.

"Chanhee ..."

"Let go of me."

"Chanhee ... let me-"

"Let go of me."

"Chanhee ... let me explain ..."

"Let go of me."

"Just let me explain please."

"Why are you still here! Why don't you chase that baby-faced visitor of yours!"

L.Joe giggled, knowing that Chunji's jealous.

"Chanhee ... are you jealous?"

When L.Joe said these words, Chunji bolted and loosened the grip of L.Joe's backhug.

"Mianhe Chanhee. Why don't you let me explain first please?"

"EXPLAIN?? What should you explain? Just seeing him touching your face before so early in the morning, WOW!! You even whispered to each other in front of me! Why? ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING???"

As Chunji turned around, L.Joe was really sad because he saw tears fall from Chunji's eyes.

"Please stop crying. I'll explain everything."

As L.Joe was wiping endless tears from Chunji's eyes, the visitor sneakily entered their room. Chunji noticed him immediately and he quickly wiped away all his tears.

"I'll explain."

"Okay, I'll listen."

"I'm really sorry if you misunderstood, but we are just cousins. It's not like L.Joe will cheat over you, you know? Besides, this is the first time that L.Joe was in a relationship with someone like you."

"Someone like me?"

"Aish. Nevermind. Well, I'm from the U.S and I just arrived this morning. I made my way all the way here to check if L.Joe's playing with a girl."

"Eh?"

"What? L.Joe didn't told you? He's a total you know!!!"

"Uhm ... are you saying that ... he already had ... an ... uhm ... e-e-experience?"

"YES!"

Chunji glared at L.Joe, again.

"I'm really sorry my Chanhee. I'm really sorry."

"Hahaha, well, going back, if you are wondering why I came here in Seoul, haha just for a vacation."

"WHAAT? YOU BRAT!"

"But I'm really bored at the U.S. I'm so piiiitttiiiifuuuulllll."

"You left mom at home?!"

"I don't get it."

"I was staying at L.Joe's mom's house. My parents has a company in Japan so they rarely go home."

"Woah! So you're also from a wealthy family!"

"Hahaha don't say it. Are we okay now?"

"Yeah, sorry if I misunderstood."

"Oh I almost forgot, my name is Yoo Chang-hyun. Just call me Ricky. Let's be friends okay?"

"Gladly! Let's continue our food now?"

As Chunji and Ricky confirmed everything, L.Joe was really happy that they are okay now but there's still a doubt on L.Joe's mind. When they finished eating, L.Joe and Chunji remembered that they have classes that day. Chunji went to the bathroom first leaving L.Joe and Ricky behind. This gave L.Joe a chance to ask Ricky.

"Yah Ricky."

"Yeah?"

"Stop pretending."

"What are you saying?"

"Don't act nice towards Chunji."

"Why are you saying that?"

"I know you are not okay with the two of us."

"Well, I'm a little jealous that my L.Joe oppa was taken away from me. But-"

"But what?"

"But it's okay since me and Chunji are birds of the same feathers."

"Birds of the same ... feathers? I don't get it."

"BOTH OF US ARE BORN WITH NATURAL BEAUTY AND CUTENESS. Hahaha!!"

"But, seriously? Because I remember, you were so evil before. When I brought home girls, you will grab their hair and toss them outside the house."

"They are GIRLS. WE are DIFFERENT L.Joe."

"I'm finished! Hurry Byunghun."

After Chunji finished his bath, L.Joe went next. Chunji and Ricky talked a lot while Chunji is preparing his clothes and things for school. They even shared each other's knowledge about using BB cream and moisturizers (wow, so feminine). Ricky shared lot's of L.Joe's secrets to Chunji which made him laugh a lot. When L.Joe finished taking a bath, he quickly wore his school uniform. He fixed his hair and applied a hair wax. When he's ready to go, he went to the living room to see a waiting Chunji.

"Come, Byunghun. Let's go." he said as he showed his bbuing bbuing smiling eyes.

"Yeah Chanhee. Ricky, you can stay here if you want. Wait for us to come back okay?"

"NEEHHH !! TAKE CAREE UMMAA, APPPAA!"

"What the hell Ricky."

"Hihihi ... bye Ricky."

The couple left Ricky alone. Ricky who was bored, watched television and played on his laptop since there's nothing to do. He played and played and played for 3 hours until he heard a knock on the door.

* KNOCK KNOCK *

"Goodmorning housekeeping."

Ricky who doesn't give a damn just ignored the knock. When the person knocked for the third time, he opened the door.

"YAHH! I'M NOT OPENING THE DOOR RIGHT?! WHY DID YOU ENTER?!"

"I'm sorry but this is my job. Besides, need to clean this room."

"Oh."

Ricky was amazed how good-looking this guy is. He kept on staring at him. The muscles on his arms that are about to explode beneath his slim-fit shirt totally attracted Ricky. Ricky was really bored from playing all those games on his laptop and now he wants to read a book. He stood up from where he is currently sitting and approached the housekeeper.

"Uhm ... can you please get that book for me. The one on the topmost part of the shelf?"

"Oh ... it's too high. Wait for a while and I'll get a chair."

When the housekeeper got a chair to stand on ...

"Could you please hold the chair tightly so I won't fall?"

"YEAH! YEAH! NO PROBLEM! Hihihi."

The housekeeper stood over the chair. He was close on reaching the book and voila ... He lost his balance making him falling on the floor over Ricky. They felt each other's body touching with one another. Ricky was really shock from what happened.

"A ... handsome ... guy ... is ... on top ... of me."

"Oh I'm really sorry. I'm sorry please forgive me."

The housekeeper quickly stood up and helped Ricky to get up.

"Again, I'm really sorry."

"Uhm .. it's okay ... perhaps ... it already happened."

"Do you want me to get that book for you again?"

"NO! No ... it's okay. Just leave please?"

"Okay. I'll leave now."

The housekeeper was about to exit the room when Ricky suddenly held his hand which made the housekeeper stop. He turned his head around and saw Ricky looking at the floor and pouting his lips while shyly introducing himself.

"My name is Yoo Changhyun ... call me ... Ricky."

"Oh! My name is Choi Jonghyun ... my nickname's Changjo. Nice meeting you."

He was really going to exit the room this time but Ricky stopped him.

"WAIT!"

"Yes?"

"You will ... uhm ... clean this room again tomorrow right?"

"Yes why?"

"So you will comeback heeerrreee?"

"Of course."

"Hihihihihi."

"Just call the housekeeping department if you want to see me anytime. Tell them you need someone to clean this room and I'll go here immediately to see you again."

"Hmmmph! As if I'm interested ... in you ... pabo."

"Hahaha bye now. I really need to go. I need to clean the other rooms."

Chanjo left Ricky and continued his work. Ricky, who closed the door, started to smile and talk to his own.

"Kyaaaa ... he's handsome ... aigoo ... but he's just uhm ... a housekeeper ... L.Joe oppa probably won't let me date with someone with a job ... like him ... but still I like him. Oh my goshh! He's hot. Aissh! Don't worry Ricky, you can call him anytime. Perhaps, he was seduced by your beauty!"

Meanwhile, Changjo, who already returned to their department room ...

"Woah ... he really caught me. Those looks, so young and cute! He also have a silky white skin! Aishh. But no Changjo, it's impossible that he will like you. You're just ... a housekeeper."

Ricky and Changjo are both happy and sad at the same time, knowing that there's a great wall separating them. But what will they do? Should they let the boundary overcome them or should they fight for their *love at first sight* ???

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally! They are complete as Ricky and Changjo made their entrance to the story :D Here's my 14th update :DD Please enjoy, comment and subscribe :D