What's Going On?

My Sweet Angel

The sunlight passed through the window and hit Chunji's face. He woke up with an irritated expression.

"Yah ... Byunghun ... the curtains ..."

L.Joe, who is still sleeping, wasn't able to hear Chunji. Chunji tried to stood up from the bed then suddenly a loud bang was heard.

*BANG*

L.Joe's sleep was startled by this sound. He got up from the bed to check what happend and he was shocked to see Chunji lying on the floor.

"CHANHEE! ARE YOU OKAY?"

"Y-yeah ... sort of ..."

"Aish ... be careful my princess."

He said as he helped Chunji sit on the bed.

"Byunghun ... the curtains please."

"Alright Chanhee."

L.Joe closed the curtains and returned to the bed. He talked with Chunji.

"What's wrong Chanhee? Why did you fell on the floor earlier?"

"Eh? Uhm ... it's nothing. Just an accident."

"Oh okay. Let's return to sleep Chanhee."

"Wait!"

Chunji said to L.Joe. Chunji's not really looking good that morning. Chunji suddenly felt the room was in circles and his body aches so hard.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Okay Chanhee."

Chunji tried to stood up but before he stand, he already lost his balance and was about to fall again on the floor. But luckily, he was caught by L.Joe.

"CHANHEE! WHAT'S WRONG!"

"Nothing Byunghun. Just ... just ... just help me get to the bathroom."

"Alright."

L.Joe helped Chunji to get in the bathroom. L.Joe held Chunji's waist and his right arm which is currently at L.Joe's right shoulder. Chunji entered the bathroom while L.Joe is waiting outside. He heard noises from the inside, but not just ordinary noises. The sound of vomiting was heard by L.Joe.

"What the! Chanhee! What's wrong with you?!" he mumbled.

Chunji went out of the bathroom and he bandy-legged walked towards L.Joe to help him get back to the bed. When they reached the bed, L.Joe boldly asked again.

"My princess ... what's wrong with you?"

"N-nothing my prince. Don't mind me haha." he said as he forcefully smile.

"Chanhee ... please ... I can't stand seeing you so weak like this. Is this because of what we did last night?"

"No L.Joe. Don't blame yourself. Of course not."

"Then please Chanhee ... tell me ... tell me what you currently feel today?"

"Uhm ... I can still feel ... your release inside my hole. I think it's still there. The warmth and stickiness. My body is also aching especially, my back and waist area. Earlier, when I went to the bathroom, I vomited. My hole ... it's still in pain."

L.Joe touched Chunji's forehead.

"Chanhee! Your body temperature's so high! You're literally hot today! Oh no ... I think I went too rough with you last night."

"Hihihi. Don't worry Byunghun. I think I just need some more sleep. So I'll go back to sleep okay?"

"Alright."

Chunji went back to sleep then L.Joe kissed him on his forehead. L.Joe wasn't able to sleep now because he can't stop thinking what's happening to Chunji. He keeps on walking inside their hotel room and keep on thinking of Chunji then suddenly, an idea popped up on his head.

"Yeah! I know! I should ask C.A.P about this!"

He went outside of the room and knocked at C.A.P's room. After a few minutes, C.A.P opened the door.

"Hey man! What are you doing here so early?"

He said with a pissed expression.

"Man, tell me what happened to Niel after the two of you had ."

C.A.P was really surprised from what he heard from L.Joe. His senses were finally awakened by this question.

"HEY! HOW DID YOU KNOW WE HAD !"

"Chunji told me. Perhaps, Niel told Chunji."

"Aish ... that brat."

"Now, going back, what happened to Niel? Did something happened to him after you did that?"

"Eh? What do you mean dude?"

"Well ... something like ... he vomited ... or he wasn't able to stand up properly?"

"Hmm ... after we did that, his body was aching because I really moved him so hard that night. But vomitting? There's nothing like that. HEY! WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT QUESTION BY THE WAY?"

"NO NO! Nothing! Nevermind. Thanks dude!"

He said as he quickly went out of C.A.P's room.

"HUH! Don't tell me he and Chunji already ...!"

Going back to L.Joe's room, L.Joe went back to the bedroom to check his princess. He found Chunji, sleeping with peace. He went to the bed and sat beside Chunji and he slowly brushed his hair and gently touched his face.

"My princess ... what's wrong? Why did you vomit?"

He was in a deep thought after that. Still thinking of Chunji's current situation. Then suddenly ...

"OH NO! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE PREGNANT!!"

Chunji's sleep was disturbed by L.Joe's loud scream. Then Chunji got up.

"YAH! WHAT'S WRONG!"

"Oh nothing ... I'm sorry Chanhee."

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M SLEEPING? NOW I CAN'T SLEEP ANYMORE!"

"I'm really sorry Chanhee."

"GO! GET ME SOMETHING TO EAT! I WANT TO EAT BEEF!"

L.Joe went to the kitchen and mumbled while walking.

"Oh no! Why is Chunji like that?! That's ... MOOD SWINGS! If I remembered it correctly, that's a one of the symptoms of pregnancy. Oh no L.Joe!"

He tried to look for beef at the kitchen. But he remembered that they forgot to buy groceries yesterday. He went back to the bedroom.

"Uhm .. Chanhee ... we don't have beef anymore. But I only found instant noodles."

"YAH! I WANT BEEF! BEEF! BEEF!"

"Oh no. He is craving for beef! This is also one of the symptoms! OH NO! L.Joe, you need to face this responsibility okay!" he said on his mind.

"BEEF YOU PABO! BEEF! I WANT BEEF! I ... want ... b-b-eef ..."

Chunji finally went back to sleep. This made L.Joe in the state of panic that time. Chunji is really different and L.Joe is somehow, scared of Chunji getting creepy. L.Joe became sleepy and he went to sleep at the sofa in the living room. It's only 8am when he returned to sleep. Time flies quickly and it's already 2pm. L.Joe, who was in a deep sleep was awakened by a cute voice screaming from the bedroom.

"KYAAA ~ Byunghun ahhh!!!!!"

L.Joe quickly went up from the bed and he hurried to Chunji who is screaming his name.

"WHY CHANHEE! IS THE BABY GOING TO COME OUT?!!"

"Eh? What ... baby? I don't understand Byunghun."

"Ahh ... hahaha! Nevermind Chanhee. Why did you called out my name?"

"I'm so hungry and my body is still at pain."

"Don't worry, I'll call for a food delivery. No worries Chanhee, I'm not gonna order pizza. Hahaha."

L.Joe tried to left the room when Chunji quickly grabbed his hand.

"Hey what's wrong with my Chanhee?" he teased.

"Uhm ... I'm really sorry before if I screamed at you my prince ... It's just ... I feel ... I really want to eat beef ... Uhm ..."

"It's okay! I understand! Mood swings and cravings are one of the symptoms. Don't worry my princess because I'll take full responsibility!"

"Eh? Symptoms? Respoinsibility? Byunghun ... I don't understand."

"Hehehe. Just rest there okay?"

"Yeah my prince." 

L.Joe called a delivery from a casual restaurant. After they waited for almost 15 minutes, they heard a knock on the door. L.Joe opened it and took the food he ordered. He gave the payment afterwards. He went to the kitchen to prepare the food he ordered. Afterwards, he went back to the room while carrying their late lunch. L.Joe insisted on feeding him. Chunji, who is weak and helpless let L.Joe do what he wants. He fed Chunji with a worried and serious expression on his face. After they finished their food ...

"Uhm ... Chanhee ... your temperature is still not normal. Do you want me to call a doctor?"

"No! That would cost too much! Trust me! I just need to rest!"

"But I'm really worried and I can't stand seeing you like this. Please Chanhee ..."

"Well ... okay ... since I admit it that I'm not really feeling well."

"Nice! Thank you Chanhee."

"Okay Byunghun I'll go to sleep again."

L.Joe went to the living room and called their family's doctor in Seoul. After they talked through the phone, L.Joe waited for almost an hour before the doctor arrived at his hotel room. L.Joe welcomed the doctor and he smiled at him.

"You've really grown up L.Joe."

"Nice seeing you again doctor."

"So what's the problem?"

"Go, take look at him. Be careful not to wake him up!"

The doctor went inside the bedroom. He touched Chunji's forehead and went out of the room.

"So he has a high temperature? Hmmm ... anything wrong with him?"

"Well, earlier in the morning, his body pains so hard, especially his back and waist area. He even vomited."

"Oh? What do you think is the reason?"

"Well, uhm last night ... we did something really tiring."

"OH?! LAST NIGHT?!"

"Yeah doctor ... last night."

"Ohhhhh ... just like rehearsing a dance or going to the gym right?"

"YEAH YEAH! THAT'S IT!"

"Aish. Kids these days ... I think I now know what's wrong."

"WHAT DOCTOR? IS HE PREG-"

"He has over fatigue."

"OH?! THAT'S ALL?!"

"Yes. Why?"

"Well ... because earlier he also had mood swings and suddenly started to crave for beef."

"Oh ... that's because he is really irritated so he had mood swings. Well, anyone loves beef right?"

"HOW ABOUT THE VOMITING?!"

"It's because his BODY WAS PUSHED TOO FAR BEYOND HIS LIMIT. Vomitting can also happen especially if you did SOMETHING SO TIRING FOR THE FIRST TIME."

"Oh right I almost forgot! It's Chanhee's first time last night! So I really did went rough." he said on himself.

"So I'm gonna leave you these medicines okay? Some are painkillers, others are for his temperature to be normal again and there are also medicine for fatigue. Let him rest for another day L.Joe. His body really needs it."

"Yeah doctor."

The doctor finally left, giving L.Joe medicines. He went back to the bedroom and looked at Chunji's peaceful sleep.

"Aigoo! I thought you're pregnant. I was so excited before to be a father of your child don't you know that my princess? Yah L.Joe! Stop your fantasies okay? Chunji's a *he*! You stupid!"

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

24th Chapter :D LOL at L.Joe's imaginations XD Thanks for subscribers and readers :D More comments more fun ;) Saranghaeyooo ♥