Knock Out

My Sweet Angel

Chunji was awakened by the delicious smell coming outside. He got up from the bed and he heard oil splashing from the kitchen. He checked his phone for any messages but was a little disappointed when no one texted him that time. He saw that it's already 8pm and thought that L.Joe must be preparing a dinner.

"EH? Byunghun? Byunghunnie is ... cooking?!" he said on his own.

"WOAH! He's making something good since he's from the U.S." he cheerfully yelled.

He then went outside the bedroom and went straight to the kitchen. That time, he saw L.Joe preparing the food and tablewares on the table.

"My princess! You shouldn't be walking now!"

"Yah Byunghun-ahh. I'm feeling well now. See? I told you! I just need some rest. But you did told me earlier that you're going to call a doctor right?"

"Yeah."

"Where is he?"

"He already left. He examined you when you were sleeping."

"Eh ... when ... I am ... s-slee ... ping?"

"Yeah Chanhee. Why are you reacting like that?"

"Uhm ... did he ... uhm ... d-did he ... you know ... uhm ... undressed me?"

"Aish! As if that I would let that happen! Of course not so don't worry my princess. He only checked your temperature."

"Ahhhhhh. Really?"

"Yeah, that's all. By the way my princess, he left you medicines that you should take okay?"

"Byunghun, I really hate medicines."

"But you should drink them so you'll be okay again."

"YAH! Look at me! I can walk and stand properly now."

"Aigoo! No more complains okay? It's also for your safety my princess."

"B-but they don't taste good Byunghunnie ~"

"Oh I know! Here's a deal. Drink a medicine tonight and I'll buy you sweets for tomorrow. Are you okay with that?"

"KYAAAAAAAA ~ SWEEEEEETTTS!!!! Alrighty Byunghunnie!"

"Hmmm ... shall we eat now?"

"So my Byunghunnie cooked? Hihihihihi."

"Yah! Are you teasing me?!"

"No ... just a little surprised. Hihihihihi."

"Tssk! Aish! It's not that great so don't expect anything."

Chunji quickly took a seat and he immediately removed the lid of the food container and the smell got more delicious. L.Joe saw Chunji's excited and bright smile as he looked at the food he made.

"Kyaaaa ~ It looks really delicious. I didn't you know you can make this Byunghunnhie."

"Tsk. Just eat now okay?"

"Hihihihi. Alright Byunghun."

L.Joe put a slice of a crispy fried chicken and pieces of mojos on Chunji's plate. Chunji was really happy because it's the first time he will eat L.Joe's cooking. Chunji time to time, dips his chicken at the gravy. There's also a time that gravy was left at Chunji's lips.

"Chanhee."

"Hmmm?" replied by Chunji who's currently chewing.

"There's gravy on your lips."

"Eh?"

Chunji tried to look for tissue but failed to get one.

"Don't worry Chanhee. I'll just kiss you and that sauce."

"YAH!"

"I'm just kidding. Hahaha. Here."

L.Joe used his handkerchief to wipe Chunji's gravy at his lips. He gently and smoothly wiped Chunji's face which made the two of them blush.

"You're so sweet Byunghun."

"Hehehe. You sure like this my Chanhee."

"Yeah. Of course. Hihihihi."

"Do you love eating chicken?"

"Yeah! The taste is really great! I wish Onew is here!"

"Eh? O-onew? Who's that?"

"Nevermind Byunghun. Hihihihihi."

The two continued eating together. In the middle of their happy time, they heard a knock on the door.

"Yah Byunghun. Who could that be? I'll check it."

"No! Let me check it Chanhee."

"Alright."

L.Joe left the dining area while Chunji is still eating. He walked to the door annoyingly. The knock went louder as time passes. Finally, L.Joe opened the door.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU-"

L.Joe's loud voice was quickly overcamed by a really tight hug from a high-class looking woman.

"AISH! BYUNGHUN! I REALLY MISSED YOU ... MY SON!"

Chunji, who is still at the kitchen, heard this conversation. He was really shocked that his mind went blank. Lots of thoughts came into his mind. He's really nervous that time. He knows that L.Joe came from a very influential and wealthy family so he was really afraid. Accidentally, he bumped his spoon which made it fall at the ground and made a loud noise.

"Oh? My son? You have a guest?"

"Uhm .. NO! I don't have any umma!"

"Aish! Are you hiding something my son?!"

"NO! I'M NOT HIDING ANYTHING!"

"Well then, let me come inside."

L.Joe's mother forced her way inside the room. L.Joe was shouting at her, telling her to leave. But this just made his mother more curious and more interested. She went to the direction where she heard the sound earlier, which is to the kitchen. She quickly made her way to the kitchen and she was really shocked from what she saw at the dining area: a boy who looks the same as L.Joe's age with a pair of innocent-looking eyes, milky skin and a feminine aura. Chunji looked at L.Joe's mom, innocently and most of all, afraid. When they crossed each other's eyes, L.Joe started to talk who is currently covering his face with his palm.

"Umma ..."

"I know ... I know Byunghun ..."

"Uhm ... uhm ..."

"DON'T TALK THE TWO OF YOU!"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

25th chapter :) Oh no. L.Joe's mom's here. Tsk :( Thanks for comments and my lovely subbies :D ♥