Heartbreaker

My Sweet Angel

Then it's already 9pm. Chunji, who was yelled before by L.Joe, get on the bus to go home. People kept staring at him since his tears won't stop flowing from his swollen eyes. He arrived at the front of his house. He took out his key and inserted it in the door knob. He was really surprised when the door's not locked. He opened it quietly and he saw his mother and little sister watching a variety show in living room. His tears suddenly stopped falling. He wiped his face before he approached them.

"UMMA??"

"Yah Chunji. I really miss you son."

"I miss you too umma. But you should've texted me before that you will come today." he said as he sniff non stop, preventing runny nose.

"Yah! Minji! Your oppa's here!"

"YAH! OPPA!" she said as she ran towards Chunji giving him a warm hug.

"Minji ... you really missed me right?"

"Yeah oppa."

His mom walked closer to him and grabbed his arms.

"Chunji, let's go to the kitchen. You should eat."

They went to the kitchen. Chunji's mother prepared his dinner and Chunji took a seat. After her mom placed everything at the table, she sat across Chunji, looking at him seriously.

"Son ... I know there's something wrong."

As these words came out from his mom, Chunji stopped eating. He stared at his mom's eyes. Silence occured. Gradually, tears started to fall from his eyes then he cried so hard. Pain was all that he felt that night. He covered his pitiful face with his palm. Then her mom started to talk.

"L.Joe, it's L.Joe right?"

"Yeah."

"So he made you cry?"

"Yeah ..."

"How?"

"Uhm ... just a little ... argument."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm getting sleepy now mom. I'll go to my room. Goodnight."

He left his mom at the kitchen, wearing a serious face.

"Chunji ... I should interfere now ..."

He went to his room upstairs. He changed his clothes before he lied down on his bed. He checked his phone ...

"29 missed calls, 32 messages ... I think his attitude is going back to normal. Just like our first meeting, he's nice then gones bad. Now what? He yelled at me and now he feels sorry for it? Aish. I don't understand why he's like that. He yelled at me ... it's the first one ... someone yelled at me. Mom never yelled at me before. No one ever yelled me before. He is my boyfriend ... I expected lots of love. But what's this? Is this a part of our relationship? Are arguments really part of relationships like others said? I wish ... we'll be okay tomorrow. But ... what is this I am feeling right now? Something tells me that I'm not yet ready for a relationship like this. Maybe ... I should ... break ... up ... with him. But ..."

He said on himself as just before he fell asleep. Meanwhile, L.Joe who is currently at his room's balcony has a lots of thoughts on his mind.

"What's this! What's happening to me! Look at you L.Joe, now you're all alone. Can you stand living alone NOW? But I was alone before and I can stand living on my own. But ever since I met Chunji, I think ... he really changed me. Now, I really miss him. But he didn't answer my calls and didn't replied on any of my messages. Even Ricky's not yet home. I think ... I should not wait for him. Yeah, I know that he'll be staying with that guy. But seriously? Ricky fell in love with that guy? I know him! Sometime he will come to this room to perform his tasks and duty - he is a housekeeper. Ricky knows that. And what if that man will just play with Ricky's heart and use him to gain wealth?! AIsh! But ... what if ... he really love Ricky and I was wrong all this time? Lee Chanhee ... I really miss you ... How can you ever forgive me? Will you talk with me tomorrow at the school? Lee Byunghun ... what the hell's wrong with you man. Of course he won't talk with you. You just YELLED AT HIM! Yeah ... I yelled to my beautiful, smart and innocent princess. I promise ... tomorrow ... I'll make everything okay!"

These thoughts appeared on his mind that night. Mixed emotions are occuring on him but generally, loneliness. He looks really worn-out and helpless. He then took a shower before he slept that night. Meanwhile, Changjo and Ricky finally arrived at Changjo's apartment.

"Ricky I'm really sorry if my apartment is really small."

"It's okay Changjo. I'm fine just being with you."

The two went to the bed and lied down for a while. Ricky hugged Changjo's waist and rested his head on Changjo's hard chest. Changjo keeps on comforting Ricky by brushing his hair.

"Changjo ..."

"Yeah Ricky?"

"I'm really scared. He's not like that before and why is he so angry at us ? I don't understand."

"Hmmm ... what do you think is the reason?"

"Well, it's impossible that he's jealous. It's also impossible that he is angry because I am happy. Don't tell me he's angry because-"

"Because what?"

"No, I should not continue. Your feelings will be hurt."

"Please tell me. So that I will know what should I do."

"Well ... uhm ... I'll explain to you the situation. Well, L.Joe is a transfer student from U.S. His parents own the Lee Enterprise Company. My mother is one their stockholders. So ... he's also my cousin. My mother and his father are siblings. We lived at the U.S before we got here in Seoul. That company has a lot of branches throught out the world and makes the Lee Family one of the richest families in the world."

"So let's get to the point."

"Uhm ... maybe because ... you know ... you're current status in life."

"Yeah ... probably ... because I'm just a housekeeper and I'm not even studying right now. Yeah ... what will be your future if you're with me ..."

"YAH! Don't say those words. It hurts me! I love the way you are Chanjo."

"Thank you Ricky. I love you."

"I love you too Changjo."

They said as each other before Changjo kissed him on his forehead. Chunji, L.Joe, Changjo and Ricky, all of them slept well that night. They had a peaceful sleep, hoping that tomorrow will be a great day for them. Well ... at C.A.P's room ...

"YOU ING BEAST!!!"

"Yeah! Do you want more .. yeah ..."

"Arghhh! Please ... Harder!!!"

"Ahhhh ... Niel ... I'm gonna ..."

"Yeah! Please! Don't ... i-inside ... don't"

"Niel ... I can't .... control ... HERE GOES!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

That was the last scream heard outside C.A.P's room that night. After what the N.A.P couple did, peace finally returned to the room.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

19th chapter :D Aishh ... Chunjoe,Changrick ... please be okay ... WHAT THE HELL NAP! HAHAHAHA. Thanks for subscribing and comments :D I love you my readers :D