Missing You

My Sweet Angel

L.Joe caught Ricky sleeping on the sofa when he arrived home from school. It was around 3pm. He decides to wake up the cutie.

"Yah Ricky!"

"Uhmm ..."

"Yah! Wake up!"

"Don't ... Chang ... jo ..."

"Eh?"

"B-be ... g-g-gent ... le"

"Aish! Hey!"

L.Joe was really surprised from what Ricky is saying. He tried to wake him up ... now in a harsh manner.

"OYYY RICKY!" he shouted as he kicked Ricky's .

"Ahhh ... please ... be gentle ..." he replied with a moan.

"What the hell Ricky!"

And that's when Ricky finally awake. He was really surprised that L.Joe's in front of him.

"Uhm! Ahh! You're early. Ahaha ..."

"Hey Ricky, you're sleep talking you know."

"Oh I did not."

"But you even mentioned a name ... Ch-chang .. jo? Am I right? Who's that Changjo by the way?"

"YAHH! What are you saying oppppaaaaa .."

"Haha nevermind. By the way, I brought some snacks. Let's eat?"

"Yeah, I'll just wash my face first."

"Okay."

L.Joe prepared the afternoon snacks he bought from the bakeshop nearby by placing them on the table. When Ricky came from the bathroom, he was surprised that there's lots of foods. He was really happy and thankful.

"Yahh! Oppa! You're so sweeeeetttt. Perhaps, this is the reason why Chunji liked you."

"Aishh! Just eat!"

"But ... uhm ... can I eat all of these?"

"Of course."

"Waahhhhh!"

Ricky hurried to the nearest seat he can get to and started to eat wildly. In the middle of his eating, a conversation started.

"Uhm ... what about Chunji? Where is he?"

"Oh he's still at the school."

"Why?"

"He's taking vocal lessons."

"Woah ... there are vocal classes at your school?"

"Yes why?"

"It's just wonderful. Haha. And what time will Chunji be home?"

"I'll go back to the school later at 5pm to pick him up."

"Kyaaaaaa ~ You two are sooooo sweeeeeeeeeeetttt."

"Psh. How about you Ricky? Do you have a partner now?"

"AS IF! I don't have time for that you know! I'm a career woman!"

"You're lying."

"I'M NNNOOOOTTTT!!!!"

"Then who's that Changjo you mentioned before?"

"Uhm ... uhm ..."

"Come on. Tell me nowwww."

Ricky was about to burst from all of the teasing L.Joe said when they heard a knock on the door.

"Good afternoon, housekeeping!"

Ricky then smiled knowing that the one who's outside is Changjo. When the person outside entered the room, Ricky was really disappointed because it's not Changjo. A beautiful girl with a natural make up on her face came inside to clean the room. Ricky, who was really pissed off stood up from his seat and came towards the girl.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU HERE!"

"This is my afternoon duty sir. May I ask why do you ask?"

"GET OUT OF THIS ROOM YOU UGLY GIRL WHO USES CHEAP MAKE UP! JUST LOOK AT YOU, TRYING HARD TO BE A BEAUTY LIKE ME!"

The girl, who was really hurt from what she heard, hurried outside, crying. L.Joe was surprised because of Ricky.

"Hey Ricky! What's that for?!"

"Why are you shouting at me? Are you siding with that b*tch?!"

"Of course not! But why did you-"

Ricky ran towards the bedroom and L.Joe chased him. Ricky quickly locked the door. L.Joe, who wasn't able to enter the room talked to Ricky even there's a door between them.

"Ricky ... I'll go now. It's getting 5pm already."

"Neh. Take care ... appa."

L.Joe noticed from the tone of Ricky's voice, that he was crying.

"Are you crying Ricky? Sorry if I shouted at you before."

"No ... it's not that ... please ... just leave? I need some time to think."

"Okay."

Ricky was left alone in the room, crying and overthinking.

"YAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! ARE YOU PLAYING WITH ME?! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT!!!! I THOUGHT YOU ... LIKE ME TOO!!!! THEN WHY!!! WHY YOU DIDN'T COME HERE!!! I'm ... waiting ... please ... I really miss you even if we just met this morning ... please ... come ... Changjo."

Meanwhile, L.Joe finally arrived at the school. He saw Chunji and Niel waiting for him. L.Joe got out of his car and received a warm hug from Chunji.

"You surely missed me so much?"

"Yeah ... of course. Hihihihi."

Then L.Joe pecked Chunji's forehead.

"Uhm ... can I also come to your place tonight?"

Chunji playfully looked at Niel's eyes, knowing what is his purpose.

"SURE NIEL! You must be really happy with *US*."

"What are you saying Chunji ..."

"Hahaha. Let's go now?"

The three went inside the car. While L.Joe's driving, Chunji pointed at an ice cream parlor on the road. L.Joe knew what Chunji wants to do so they stopped at the ice cream parlor. They bought a bulk ice cream since Ricky's at their place. When L.Joe payed at the counter, they returned to the car and L.Joe continued driving. They arrived at the hotel. L.Joe parked the car and they went to the elevator. They arrived at the room. Niel was really happy before they entered the room (probably expecting C.A.P's already there) but instead, he was surprised that there's a new kid again. Niel and Ricky's eyes glanced and they gladly introduced themselves to each other. Little did they know, even Chunji, that L.Joe already texted C.A.P, informing him that Niel's on their room. C.A.P quickly prepared his self, from clothes to perfume, when he received the text message.

"Ok guys let's wait for the pizza to arrive. I just called for a delivery."

"WOAHH! APPA is really AWESOME!!"

"A-A-APPPA?"

"Don't mind him Niel. Hihihihi."

"YAH! UMMA!!!"

"U-U-UMMMA?"

L.Joe was surprised about Ricky's quick recovery from crying. He came close to Ricky and whispered ...

"You okay now?"

"Yeah appa."

"That's good."

Then they heard a knock on the door. Niel volunteered to open the door since he's the nearest to it. When he opened the door, he saw a charming, hot and handsome man who's taller to him. They stared at each other and Niel smiled a little. They took minutes just looking at each other which made the others wonder who's outside.

"YAH! NIEL! Who's there?!"

"Uhm ... uhm ..."

"Ayo wassup! I bought doughnuts!"

"Kyaaa! C.A.P oppa!"

"O-O-OPPPAAAAA?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

C.A.P entered the room, taking a seat. He left a space between him and Ricky. Chunji and Niel looked at each other's eyes then giggled. Chunji really know why Niel is so happy.

"YAAHHH! OPPAAAA! Why is there a space between us! Don't you want to sit beside me???!!!"

"Aish Ricky! You really need to grow up soon!"

Niel's ears became red from what he heard and took his seat beside C.A.P.

"Did you just called him O-O-OPPPAAA???"

"Yeah why?"

Ricky saw Niel's angry eyes. As if the eyes would eat him. Ricky was really scared and about to cry when he took a glance of hell.

"Mianhe. I won't do it again."

The pizza arrived just when they took their seats. L.Joe and Chunji sat beside each other, C.A.P and Niel are also sitting close and Ricky is sitting beside Niel. They ate the pizza and doughnuts. Suddenly ...

"Say ahh.."

Niel shyly took a bite of a bubble gum-flavored doughnut that C.A.P fed on him. The rest are staring at them, wondering what's the real score between them.

"Kyaaaa~ They are so sweeeeeeeeeet."

"Aigoo! Don't tease Niel okay? Or else, he'll slap me again."

*SLAP*

"Shut up ... you pabo."

"That's what I'm talking about ..."

They continued eating and when they're done, L.Joe declared to watch movies. After they decided what to watch, Chunji turned off the lights for a better watching experience. L.Joe and Chunji are sitting at the front, Niel and C.A.P are sitting near the room's corner while Ricky is at the back. In the middle of the movie marathon, Ricky sneakily went to the balcony. He think and think and think.

"Woah. They are so happy. Umma and appa's relationship is going well and strong. C.A.P is sweet to Niel even though they are not yet officially dating ... then me ... what? Alone ... I wish ... I wish ... you're here ... what's wrong? Don't you like me? Is my young and cute face not enough? Why ... why Changjo ..."

He said as tears slowly started to fall down from his eyes.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

15th chapterrrrrrrrr :D Gosh! The rest are so sweet :D But ... Ricky? Aishh ... can't wait for ChangRick moment :D Thanks for subscribing :) Happy 1000 views to me =D