Love Blossom

My Sweet Angel

Ricky's deep slumber was disturbed by a hard smash on his . He opened his eyes a little and became really pissed off because of the sunlight entering through the window.

"Yah Ricky!"

"YAHHHH! APPA!! WHY?! IT'S TOO EARLYYYYY!"

"Mianhe Ricky but we're just going to say goodbye. We need to go early because it's the school's festival today."

"F-Festival??!!!!"

"Yeah so we'll go now okay? Lock the door when we leave."

"Wait umma ..."

"Uhmm?"

"Can I come?"

"I don't think you can't since outsiders are not allowed."

"Aww .. fine then ... take care appa, umma ..."

"Would you please stop that APPA-UMMA thing?"

"Don't you ... l-l-like  ... it?"

Chunji said as he frowned and bowed down. L.Joe panicked right after.

"N-NO! Not at ALL! I really like it!! Aishh ..."

"Hihihihi. Let's go now Byunghunnie ..."

"Yeah, Chanhee."

The two left Ricky, still lying at the bed. When he heard the door opened upon the leave of the two, he got up the bed and went to the door to lock it. After locking, he walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. He ate ramen because he's too lazy to cook. After he prepared the ramen, he went to the living room to watch movies while eating. During that time, someone knocked at the door.

"Goodmorning ... housekeeping."

Ricky was surprised, and just like that, Changjo suddenly popped up on his head. He thought that probably it's Changjo who's knocking but he changed his mind ... telling it that Changjo would never come again because he doesn't like him. With all the strength and willpower he got, he shouted.

"COME IN!!!!!!"

The person outside quietly came inside. Ricky heard the door opened and just after that, he heard the door closed. As the person entered, Ricky was really surprised that a handsome man with a muscular arms and a well-built body came inside, wearing a sad face. This man, without any hesitations, called out to him.

"RICKY!"

"CH-CHANGJO????"

As the two saw each other's faces, Ricky stood up and Changjo hurried to him, embracing each other.

"Chanjo ... I ... I really missed you ..."

"I'm so sorry Ricky ... it's just that-"

"It's okay ... I'm just glad that you're here now. If you only know how many nights I kept thinking of you ..."

"Ricky ... we're just the same ... I also missed you a lot. For everything that I'm doing, I always think of you."

As they tightened the hug, Changjo felt Ricky's warm tears dripping on his shirt. Changjo brushed Ricky's soft hair and glides his fingers on the cutie's face to comfort him.

"Ricky ... please ... don't cry. You're so cute ... crying doesn't suit you ..."

Ricky's character then shifted.

"YAAAAAAAHHH!!!" he shouted as Changjo received a hard slap on his chest.

"What's that FORR!!!!"

"That's for making me miss you!!! PABO!"

"Oh I'm really sorry Ricky ... how can you forgivvvvveeeeeee meeeeeeee??? I'll do anything youuuuuuu wanttttttttt."

"Jjinja?!!!! But you still have work ..."

"I'll be free later at 5pm onwards."

"YEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!"

"So do you want to go out with me later?"

"OF COURSE!! ... Where will we go?"

"Everywhere you want ... don't worry because it's my treat. It's my payday yesterday!"

"Yahhhhh! Okay then! DON'T JUST STAND THERE HANDSOME! START CLEANING!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh m'lady."

After Changjo cleaned the room for about 10 minutes, he's already done. He was about to exit the room to go to the other rooms when Ricky suddenly ...

"YAAAHHH!"

"Whyyyy?!"

"Where will we meet later?"

"Oh that's right ... at the bus stop near this hotel."

"Hmmmm ..."

"Oh but ... is it okay for you to ride the bus?"

"Yeah ... anywhere ... as long as I'm with you ..."

"Hahaha! I'll go now."

"Yeah ... bye ..."

"Aishhh .. That's all I get?"

"Whaddya mean?"

"You know ... goodbye kiss ... hehehehe."

"YOU STUPID ERTED MUSCLE HEAD! GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah ... I'll see you later cutie."

Changjo winked at Ricky just before he left the room. This made Ricky imagine a lot of things that's gonna happen to them later. He imagined what they're gonna be doing and even thought of where should they go. He jumped and jumped and jumped because of joy. He grabbed his plushie and hugged it.

"Kyaaa ~ Changjo ... finally you came ... I'm so happy ... let's beat the CHUNJOE and NAP couple okaaaaayyyy? Hihihihihi ..."

He said to himself before he returned to his sitting position before, watching movies while eating ramen.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

17th chapter :D I'm really sorry if this is short. I have lots of assignments I'm so sorry. But at least ... Changrick's gonna storm the story soon :D Thanks for subscribing and comments :D ♥