Second Confession

My Sweet Angel

The next day, the couple woke up. They ate their breakfast first at L.Joe's room. That was around 11am since they slept really late last night. After they finished eating, Chunji fixed the plates, brought them at the kitchen at he washed the dishes. After he washed those ...

"L.Joe, can you lend me some of your clothes? I want to take a shower."

"Yeah. Sure you can. But ..."

"But what?"

"We should shower together." he teased.

"YAHHHHHH! What ARE YOU ... THINKING! We'll not do it! Not because that I don't like you or I don't like it ... but uhm ... I'm ... a ... a ... little bit ... shy ... to show my ... body .... AH!!"

"Hahaha I'm just kidding Chanhee. Go take a shower now. I have lots of clothes at the wardrobe. Just wear anything you want."

Chunji nodded as he left a bright smile and a pair of bbuing bbuing eyes to L.Joe which L.Joe really loved. He went inside the bathroom. After 30 minutes, he went out of the bathroom. Chunji wrapped his upper body with the towel so he can cover his chest and stomach but he exposed his legs yes ... his upper body, not the usual body wrap men do which is wrapping the towel on their waist. L.Joe was shocked when he saw the wet Chunji came out. He saw Chunji's milky legs, his y arms and shoulder. Chunji noticed that L.Joe's staring at him so he suddenly made an innocent face and kept on staring at the floor because he thought that L.Joe might do ... something. L.Joe weakly stood up from the couch and walked towards Chunji. L.Joe reached Chunji and touched his shoulder.

"No ... L.Joe ... please ... not this ... time ... I'm not ... uhm ... prepared ... I don't have any ... uhm ... experience about this ... Uhm ... Mianhe ... Mianhe ... Please ... Nooooooooo ... ahhhh." he softly whispered to L.Joe.

"HUH? What are you whispering Chunji? I just came here towards you because I'm just gonna tell you that ... HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA STAND THERE BECAUSE THE WATER FROM YOUR BODY IS DRIPPING ON THE FLOOR."

"Oh? Ahh ... jinjja? You won't do anything? Hihihi ... I'm glad."

"Oh? Is that what you think? Hehe ... by any chance ... do you want to do it ... now?" he teased.

"STUPIDDDDDD! OF COURSE NOT! I'm not a ! If you want it that badly, GO GRAB SOME GIRLS OUTSIDE!"

After Chunji screamed at L.Joe, he returned to the bathroom, locking it from the inside and he sat on the chair inside. Meanwhile, L.Joe scratched his head and chuckled softly. He get clothes from his wardrobe for Chunji. At the bathroom ...

"Hmmmpppp! It's not that I don't want it ... but if he wants it ... I won't hesitate to do so ... WHAT HE HELL LEE CHANHEE! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! You shouldn't think y thoughts!! You are a pure and fragile girl. A pretty girl walking on the meadow with butterflies nearby! You should act and think like a pure princess. Your purity must remain!"

After L.Joe got a pair of clothes from the wardrobe, he knocked at the bathroom ...

"Chanhee?"

"W-W-WAHHHH! What? Byunghun?"

"Mianhe Chanhee if I teased you but please, open the door and grab these clothes. Just wear this or else you'll get cold."

Chunji opened the door a little, enough only for his hand to get out. He waves his hand outside to grab the clothes but there's no clothes. Instead, L.Joe caught his hand and Chunji's hand calmed down. Chunji's face flushed and he felt butterflies on his tummies. They interlaced each other's hands.

"Chanhee ... Mianhe if my attitude is like this. Sorry if I am too playful."

"L.Joe ... it's okay ... uhm ... I still ... love you."

"Aigoo- It's so cheesy here. Oh right! Wear these clothes."

L.Joe handed the clothes over Chunji's hand. Chunji was shocked because the clothes really looks good and looks expensive. He wore them and after that,  he came out.

"Chanhee, where should we eat our late lunch outside?"

"Uhm ... can you walk now?"

"A little. There's also a restaurant just inside of this hotel. Do you want to eat there?"

"Uhm ... Byunghun ... I don't have ... lots ... of money ... mianhe. Can we just eat inside? I'll cook for you."

"Don't worry it's my treat Chanhee. Let's eat outside then?"

"Byunghun? By any chance, don't you like uhm ... the ... foods uhm ... I cooked?" he asked with a worried face.

"OF COURSE I LIKE IT! It's just that I don't want you to be tired again."

"Really? Hihihi. Then let's go. I'm so excited."

The couple went outside of the room. They went inside the elevator and stopped at the 18th floor. They went inside the buffet restaurant there. Chunji was really amazed because there's lot of desserts there. His eyes became fancy and his smile is something that no one can beat. L.Joe went at the cashier, payed immediately and asked a table for two. The waitress nearby escorted them at their table.

"Woah L.Joe, it's so beautiful here. And there's lots of desserts and other sweet foods. Cakes, ice cream, pies, muffins, salads, crepes and much more! Aigoo... it's probably expensive right?" he suddenly frowned.

"Don't worry Chanhee. I have a lot of money! HAHAHAHA." he boasted.

"Pshh ... can we eat now Byunghunnieeeeeee ~ I'm really hungrrrryyyyy now."

"Hahaha. DId you just called me ... BYUNGHUNNIEEEEEEEEE? Hahahaha!"

"Uhm ... Hmmp! I'll get those sweets now!"

"Wait Chanhee! Let's go together."

"The couple got up from their seats and went to the buffet table. They grab different types of foods. L.Joe get the pasta, sandwiches, chicken and a little veggies. While Chunji, well you know ... cakes, ice cream, crepes, chocolate bars, brownies, muffins, salad. They went back to their seats. L.Joe noticed that Chanhee didn't get any food that will satisfy his hunger. L.Joe fed Chunji with pasta.

"Say ahhhhhh!"

"Uhm ... Byunghun ... there's a lot of people here. And some are ... staring ... at us."

"I don't care about them. But please ... let me feed you this time."

Chunji replied by eating the pasta forked by L.Joe. They ate like that at the restaurant, feeding each other. Other people are staring and looking at them which made Chunji worried but L.Joe always say that he don't care about them. They finished eating at the restaurant when it is already 3pm.

"L.Joe I need to go home now."

"Why Chunji? It's still early."

"Uhm ... my mom's gonna be angry."

"Why?"

"I escaped last night."

"WHATTTTTT? YOU ESCAPED YOUR HOME JUST BECAUSE YOU MISS ME?"

"Yeah ... hihihi ... sorry."

L.Joe quickly get Chunji's hand and they went out outside the restaurant. They entered the elevator and L.Joe pressed B at the button inside.

"L.Joe why do we need to go at the basement?"

"I'm driving you home."

"But my clothes last night are still at your room and you haven't take your medicine yet."

"Those can wait but your mom can't. She's probably worried."

They reached the parking lot and quickly entered L.Joe's car. They traveled for about 20 mins when they finally reached Chunji's house. Both of them get out of the car. Chunji pressed the doorbell.

"L.Joe you can leave now. I can handle this."

"No I won't."

"Why? I can really handle this."

"No I said."

"YAHH! For instance do you plan to-"

Suddenly the door opened.

"YAHHHHHHH! CHANHEEE ! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LAST NIGHT!!!!!"

"Umma. Don't shout. Let's talk inside. Can't you see that I have a visitor?"

The three went inside the living room.

"Oppa, mianhe but I told mom about you ... leaving last night."

"It's okay. By the way uhm ... L.Joe this is Minji ... my little sister and this is my umma. Uhm ... this is L.Joe ... a transfer student in our class ... uhm ... and uhmm ..."

"Good Afternoon! I am Lee Byunghun! I am your son's BOYFRIEND!"

The three were shocked about what they heard.

"WHAT? CHANHEE? Is he your ... BOYFRIEND?!"

"Yeah umma."

"WOWWWW! CHANHEE'S FINALLY GETTING HIS LOVE! I always thought that you are gay my son because of your features. Look, you have a milky skin, soft texture of body and your eyes are something that girls will envy!"

"Then Chunji oppa, I should call you Chunji unnie then?Hahaha."

"Why is that Minji?"

"Because in your relationship it looks like you are the girl. Hihihihi."

L.Joe is really happy that Chunji's family is happy with the both of them.

"Yah L.Joe ahh. Please take care of my son. You are his very first boyfriend and you are the only one whom he brought here in our house. You should feel proud and special."

"Neh umma. I won't leave your son and he is my princess I'm gonna protect!"

Umma faints. Minji sprayed a special perfume and umma's conscious again. That was around 6pm when they finished talking. Umma and Minji fixed the dishes used on their afternoon snack and Chunji escorted L.Joe outside before goes back to the hotel. Before L.Joe gets into the car, they talked.

"Chanhee I am happy that your family is okay with the two of us."

"Yeah. Me too."

"Chanhee I wonder what my family will do when they will know about us. Hahaha."

"Uhm ... I'm scared."

"Don't worry. I'll protect you. I won't let others separate us. Aishh. Chunji I need to go now. We have classes tomorrow right? I'll go to school tomorrow since I'm okay now."

"Okay."

The couple stared at each other for a minute when L.Joe broke the silence.

"Chunji ... aren't you going to do something before your husband leaves?"

"Huh? Uhm ... We are ... outside ... uhm ... someone might see us ... I'm shy..."

"Then I'll just do it."

L.Joe pecked Chunji's forehead which made Chunji smile and blush. Chunji stared at the ground and giggled. L.Joe brushed Chunji's hair before saying goodbye and get inside his car. Chunji returned inside their house. He found his umma and Minji staring at him ... teasingly.

"Oy Chunji! Did you kiss already? Hahahaha."

"Yeah yeah oppa? Did youuuu?"

"YAHHHH! It's not like that! He uhm ... only kissed me ... uhmm ... in the forehead."

"Ohhh he's so respectful. He really treats you like a girl Chunji. You should be grateful."

"Neh umma. But are you really okay with us?"

"Of course Chunji as long as your studies are not affected."

"Gomawo umma."

Chunji hurried back to his room to grab his phone. He texted L.Joe quickly.

"Saranghaeyo Byunghunnie take care ♥ Drive carefully."

L.Joe replied ...

"Yeah I'll drive carefully so you will be able to see me tomorrow ♥."

Chunji smiled at L.Joe's reply. He rolled and rolled on his bed because of too much feelz he felt. They spent all night texting each other. It was around 11pm when Chunji declared that they should sleep since they have classes tomorrow.

"I love you Byunghun, goodnight!"

"I love you too Chanhee."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here goes the 5th chapter. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Chunjoe all the way :D Thank you subbies and readers :D