Crying

My Sweet Angel

The sun shined so bright the next morning. L.Joe and Chunji are still peacfully sleeping. It's a beautiful day for the sleeping couple when ....

"YYYAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

A loud voice dominated the room, nearly breaking the glass window. L.Joe was awakened by this.

"What's wrong Chanhee?" he sweetly said as he hugged Chunji and pulled him down telling him to sleep more. But Chunji bolted.

"YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN! WHY ARE WE ?!"

L.Joe, who is now completely awake, was really surprised what Chunji said.

"Eh? You can't remember everything?"

"WHAT EVERYTHING?!!!"

"Yeah, everything. Everything you did to me ... last night." he said before he smirked and winked at Chunji.

"I d-d-id ... to ... y-you ... l-last ... night??" he blankly replied.

"Well, you just came home last night around 10:30pm. Fortunately, Changjo helped you get back here. Damn! He said you even walked while your eyes are closed Chanhee! Aigoo. Niel really made you drunk. I'm gonna give C.A.P a beating for this one!"

"No! I-It's okay. Don't beat anyone. It's my ... fault ... after all."

"Yeah I shouldn't beat anyone right? Besides, I *enjoyed* it when you're drunk." he winked at Chunji.

"YAH!!!!!" he screamed and gave L.Joe a punch on his arm.

"Aishhh! That hurts Chunji. Hey ... wait. You ... can ... punch like that?"

"Yeah ... why do you ask?"

"I mean ... remember the first time we did *that*? Your body was really in pain! But now ... wow."

"Probably, because ... it's just my first last time."

"So you're saying that your body's now used to it? Kekekeke. Sounds like we gonna have *that* again tonight. Hehehehe."

"YAHHH! YOU PABO! You ruthless, heartless and merciless hot and handsome man! How can you even a beauty and milky-skinned kid like me?!"

"Eh? Woah. But last night, it's more like ... Lee Chanhee Lee Byunghun. Kekekekeke."

"YAH! STOP TEASING ME! I mean ... I'm sorry last night. I'm not pure anymore. I became so dirty."

He said as he shyly bowed his head down and turned away from L.Joe. L.Joe quickly got up from his lying position and quickly reached on Chunji's hand.

"My princess ... it's okay."

"Really ... but you might change."

"Eh? How?"

"I mean ... we did it for the 2nd time ... and last night ... I took over you ... I mean ... what if ... you will change ... I mean ... I'm afraid that-"

"Aigoo ... my Chanhee is worrying too much. Don't worry nothing will change. Our relationship will grow as time passes. I'll keep loving you everyday, no matter what happens okay?"

Chunji turned around again, facing L.Joe. He smiled cutely and showed his bbuing-bbuing eyes. He hugged L.Joe tight and L.Joe replied by also hugging him and resting his chin over Chunji's head. They stayed on that position for a few minutes.

"Chanhee ... I'm hungry."

"Alright. I'm gonna make breakfast now okay?"

"Uhm .. can you stand and walk properly?"

"Of course!"

Chunji stood up and L.Joe laughed at him suddenly.

"YAH! WHAT'S WRONG!"

"Well ... hahaha ... are you gonna cook ... just like that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aigoo. You're gonna cook ... ?! HAHAHAHA."

"Oh I almost forgot. YOU BYUNGHUN!!!!"

After L.Joe waited for a several minutes, Chunji called him and he went out of the bedroom, wearing comfortable clothes. The two sat beside each other as they ate the soup made by Chunji.

"Uhm ... Byunghun."

"Yeah?"

"You mentioned Changjo before right?"

"Yes, why do you ask Chanhee?"

"Well, Ricky. Where is Ricky now? I mean ... he doesn't go home. I'm worried. Does he stay in a new place?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you. Ricky's already on the *house*."

"Oh! The house that was mentioned by umma?"

"Yeah."

"But ... he's alone there right?"

"Of course not ... Changjo's with him."

"YAH! THEY ARE LIVING ... TOGETHER??????!!!!"

"Yeah what's wrong with that?"

"I mean ... you let Changjo live with him?"

"Yes. Besides, I think he's a good man. Ricky needs someone like him."

"Oh? Look at our Lee Byunghun. So kind. Hihihihihihi."

"Well ... hahaha ... don't mention it."

"Should we go to school?"

"I won't."

"EH?! Whyyy?!"

"YOU DARE TO ASK WHY?! JUST LOOK AT THESE LOVE BITES YOU LEFT ALL OVER MY BODY!!!!"

"Oh ... HAHAHAHA! So, it's a rest day today?"

"Yeah. Hihihihihi."

(GOD! PLEASE ... LET HIM BECOME PREGNANT!!!)

"Eh? Are you whispering something?"

"No ... nothing! Hahahaha."

"Hmm ... Byunghun."

"Yes?"

"I miss those times."

"What *times*?"

"You know ... when Niel, C.A.P and Ricky are here. We're so happy that night."

"Yeah. Do you want to call them over here?"

"That's impossible. Ricky's on the house and Niel ..."

"What's wrong with Niel?"

"Nothing. Forget it."

"Oh right ... that's impossible. I can't even contact C.A.P. He doesn't even attend school anymore."

"EH? WHY?"

"Eh? Why are you so shocked like that? Do you know ... something?"

"Well ... to tell you the truth Byunghun ... Niel and C.A.P fought."

"EH? But how?!"

"Misunderstanding."

The two continued to talk about C.A.P and Niel while they are eating. And after they ate, they took turns to take a bath to freshen themselves. Meanwhile ... at a different place ...

"I regret everything I said. I missed him. His strong and poweful voice, his bratty attitude and the way he commands me ... damn!!! I miss him .. I miss you Ahn Daniel."

"Minsoo ... I don't know why are you like that. Don't you trust me? Perhaps ... probably ... I'm not the right one for you ... Or maybe ... someone else is more deserving for you other than me. Bang Minsoo ... your deep, low voice ... I miss you."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well. 29th chapter :D It's boring? Well, yeah uhm because ... this chapter just explains where are the other characters and their current situations. Hehehe thank you readers and my subbies :D